** Target Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Thanks a million Brad, I was most looking forward to this ad and now I feel like it is finally BFriday-time, even though it is supposed to be 60 degrees here tomorrow. However I am underwhelmed....

No specific video games my kids want, not impressed with those t.v.s and well maybe I will get a few dvds there and the fleece pants for my boys...but going there isn't gonna finish my shopping for xmas. I don't even recall seeing Candy, don't they usually have good deals on DOVE and hershey miniatures every BF weekend? ugh. Maybe I will see a few more things on my second pass through.

Sincere thank you for all the work you do to get us the ads early. :)

I find that with most ads there really is not I got to have, although as we draw closer to black Friday and I relook at all the ads I will then find the things that are going to be a have to have. I know that that the WD external hard drive is the same one that they had last year. But it is good to see that the ad is geared towards the average shopper

YAY!!! for another ad being posted, thanks brad!!!

Punky Brewster DVD $1.99 I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO TARGET!!!!

The Embark luggage is too cute, most certainly picking up some of those.

OMG the hand/stand mixer is definitely being my bought for my mom! she will love it!!

That's exactly how I felt when I scanned the ad. Quite disappointing with no really good deals. blah Target!

I have to say that I am a bit disappointed. At first glance I don't see anything worth standing in line for. There aren't any deals on the toys my girls have asked for. Maybe second glance will reveal something I missed.

1 TB Portable Harddrive for $69 (and MAYBE the desktop one - not sure)

$25 iTunes for $20 (glad they're doing that again, hope I get one!)

And

MAYBE The $99 Sony Blu Ray Player. I already have a blu ray player, but I may get this one since its wireless ready and would be easier to update the firmware.

They say limit of 1 per customer for the $10 gift card for spending $100, I saw on the ad scan.

This add doesn't seem too bad to me...just depends on what you are looking for. For me (and my parents and sister) ther are a good amount of things that have been mentioned throughout the year as needing a new one of, an extra, a gift idea, etc.

That Westinghouse seems like a great deal (eventhough I just bought a Samsung less than 2 yrs ago). Wish they had a 26'' like WM had though since that would solve my need for a new PC monitor and tv... I am going to finally get a BluRay player, so that that Sony seems very good though I will have to research if it can do all the internet stuff (Pandora, NetFlix, etc). Also need an external HD so I can move old school files, songs, pictures to.

And new sheets/blankets, other home stuff seems like pretty good deals as well. And my parents have wanted a fire bowl so I will probably be trying to get that.

I can see how it is underwhelming if you have younger kids to shop for, but for what I need/want/would like to have this is about what I expected.

Was super excited to see the ad out - then kinda disappointed once I actually looked through it. It really didn't even seem like a usual BF ad - more like a slightly better than usual weekly ad. Found about 5 or 6 things in the ad that I would consider getting, but they are little things like the Remington Hair Straightener, a robe, etc. Target will probably be one of my stops on BF just definately not one of the high priority ones.

Very few clothes (didn't really see any toddler stuff), no zhu zhu pets or accessories (was hoping for that)... Excited about the Ipod Touch since DD wants one, but due to economy, I don't know if I'll be able to afford higher priced stuff like that, so I'm not sure the sale will do me any good.

I like the Western Digital deal and the clothes deals are good. I like the cookset deal too. Not too impressed with the DVD deals or the video games, toys either. The fire pit is a good deal and I need a new one. I was hoping for a 16GB Ipod Touch deal. I can get the 8GB for $2 less on Amazon right now, although the $30 giftcard Target is offering is nice. Overall I'm not disappointed.

The 16gb touch is a 1st and 2nd gen only. The current 4th Generation only comes in 8gb, 32gb and 64gb

I was hoping for some more tv seasons on dvd, I lucked out alot last year...

Saw a few things in the ad I will pick up...

The only thing I did notice was the 10 gc offer said 1[er guest not the usual 1 per transaction...you think they will get strict on that? Every other year my husband always seperated the purchases in increments of 100...to get more cards n noone ever minded!

Need to edit my last post..Totally did not see that vampire diaries season 1 is only 12.99!! Thats like #1 on my christmas list...WOOHOO!

I think it was two years ago that some of the toys were online. I bought the stuff my nephews wanted online so I could save time, but I still went to Target anyway and got other things. I also got free shipping (IIRC). If the harddrives were offered online, I'd buy them online and then just try to get the Blu Ray player in the store. Or maybe the Blu Ray will be available online.

Very surprised by the reaction to this ad. Seems like half of you love it and half of you are unimpressed.

Either way, the full listing on the BF site is now complete. I'd like to thank Target for keeping the # of items per page to a minimum as usual. Really helps save time :P

As for the price adjustment:

Depends on the Manager at the store in question. You will need to ask and take names! And MAKE SURE you get the EXACT one that is offered for the 2day ad. Sometimes they have a special barcode for the doorbusters. You may be out of luck for the "$10 giftcard with $100 purchase" tho