** Macy's Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Thanks Brad, I had the feeling you had your elves working away while we had our Live Webcast last night. There's a few definite wants in THIS ad.

Nope, these all came out afterwards. I don't think I got more than a couple continuous hours of sleep all night, and that's with the extra hour, lol.

Does anyone know the size of the second Martha Stewart Casserole for $19.99? The one that looks like enamel on steel, like Le Creuset?

And does that say that item will be available online? If so, does anyone know how Macy's handles shipping? Are there coupon codes or site to store pick up?

I'd rather have low scan quality ad than no scan quality ad. ;) So glad to see ads coming out. I found several things of interest.

I agree with you 100%. A few items I'm looking at!

Does anyone know the size of the second Martha Stewart Casserole for $19.99? The one that looks like enamel on steel, like Le Creuset?

And does that say that item will be available online? If so, does anyone know how Macy's handles shipping? Are there coupon codes or site to store pick up?

It looks like the 2.75qt from the ad scan. Which makes sense since it is currently on sale for around $39.99

Their coupon codes have always been to purchase an absurdly high amount before FS will kick in. I don't think they have store pick up.

I was eyeballing that same casserole.

The Le Creuset dutch oven is enameled cast iron. I LOVE my Le Creuset. I haven't used any other enamel coated cookware, but I hope you like the Martha Stewart one as much as I like my cookware.

The ad says Free Online Shipping on Any $99 Purchase.