Walmart Electronics Event 11/6 - 11/7: Items available online

Brad

We were just told that these are the 6 deals from the sale that should be available online in addition to in-stores:

PlayStation 3 320GB Console w/ Move Bundle & Bonus $50 eGift Card - Event Price $399

Vizio 26" Class RAZOR LED LCD HDTV, M260VA - Event Price $198 (Currently: $298, 97 cent shipping)

Vizio 32" Class LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV, E320VL – Event Price $298 (Currently: $358, Free Site to Store Shipping)

Vizio 42" Class LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV, E420VO - Event Price $498 (Currently: $548, Free Site to Store Shipping)

Vizio 47" Class LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV, E470VL - Event Price $698 (Currently: $798, Free Site to Store Shipping)

Vizio 55" Class LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV, E550VL - Event Price $898 (Currently: $1,098, Free Site to Store Shipping)

Nothing definite, but the online sale should start shortly after midnight PST Friday night.

Nothing was mentioned about the other deals such as the laptop, so I wouldn't expect those to be available online, but you never know with Walmart...

Thanks Brad, I wonder what the shipping will be like or if you could do the ship to store option on these deals.

It says what the shipping details are in the first post. The 26" has 97 cent shipping, but the rest have regular shipping rates or free site-to-store.

So I saw this event and was excited to see the first laptop deal (that I'm aware of). I can not wait to see some higher end laptops on sale. That is the only item I'm looking for this black Friday. I have been searching the black Friday ads, oh wait...there hasn't been any yet, let's get some ads for me to go thru!

Just returned from my WM in Clio, MI. ITunes cards are not being sold until 8am. They will ring up at the sale price, but the activation will fail once the transaction is completed. They had to refund the $ to my card. They did say Tvs and other things would be sold for the sale price, but no the ITunes cards due to the activation process through the computers. They had tons of them in the electronics dept. Hope this info helps someone.

Just returned from my WM in Clio, MI. ITunes cards are not being sold until 8am. They will ring up at the sale price, but the activation will fail once the transaction is completed. They had to refund the $ to my card. They did say Tvs and other things would be sold for the sale price, but no the ITunes cards due to the activation process through the computers. They had tons of them in the electronics dept. Hope this info helps someone.

Thanks for the info

From what I was told, the TVs and laptops would ring up sale price. Just not itunes cards. And (if I may inflate bigjimslade's ego a little bit) if he says he got one, you can take that as a fact!!

Thank you so much! This helps!

Thank you

I did not go for the iTunes card but I was after the TV. The manager at WM told me all of the prices are already loaded in the system from Bentonville around midnight local time.

The iTunes cards are loaded through a series of networks that include Apple. So I am not shocked they would not ring up. The manager told me he had around 1600 units of the giftcards.

From what I was told, the TVs and laptops would ring up sale price. Just not itunes cards. And (if I may inflate bigjimslade's ego a little bit) if he says he got one, you can take that as a fact!!