Old Navy 50% off Clearance

Sarasuzymama

My Old Navy has 50% off clearance items right now. Last week it was 30% off. I found tons of superhero t-shirts for $2.50, and there was a TON of women's clerance but I just couldn't make myself dig through it.

(Ward Parkway Mall store for any KC people)

Thanks for posting this find. I figured I'd check it out not expecting much but there was a TON on clearance--- there were SO many really cute infant/toddler summer shirts for under $2-- I got lots for next summer. There were even sweatshirts and "fall" like clothes. Lots of other stuff in all departments too.

Went today and got a big bag of stuff for my girls for under 40$! Thought that was quite a deal. Didnt' see much in the toddler section for my little guy, seemed the prices were still a bit high for something I'm going to store for a year! :) Now, I just hope the girls stuff fits! :) Thanks for the heads up!

I heard they are having big sales on School Uniform type stuff (polos and khakis) plus an extra 25% off for students or teachers, With ID (show student ID or paystub). Here is a link to the story from yesterday's GMA: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Consumer/christmas-july-big-savings-summer-shoppers/story?id=11216312 ON Sale starts today thru Sunday, in store only.

They had little papers by the register when I checked out yesterday that said something about that but since I don't have either, I didn't pay it much more attention other than trying to think if I knew anyone else who could shop for me with either! :) Good deal for those that do! :)

thanks a million, finally went yesterday and bought 5 big bags full of clothes for $12x haven't looked at receipt to see how much saved if it says but the men's jeans at this PARTICULAR store were a practically a steal. And little did we know the store manager was personally helping us out find sizes. Men's jeans for as little as 2.98,3.98 and we bought one for 7.48 which I'm going to try and exchange today if the sale is still on. Bermuda type cargo shorts for women 3.98, womens tee's for 1.98. We gave up when the cart was full and our backs were aching and stopped by another store which had barely any clearance at double the prices. The jeans we'd bought for 3.98 were now 8.xx as marked down to only 17.99 (didn't check with anyone to see if marked down more since wrong sizes anyhow)and the 3rd store had a buy2get1free sale on clearance which again was nothing compared to first store.

Anyone know if old navy clearance is like Targets (depends on location)?

You got a great deal tinkrbel, when I went on Wednesday, it was just a straight 50% off, and I was happy to get a couple of skirts for around 7.00. You got some great deals! The best shirt related deal I could scavenge were tanks, at around 2.00ish after the discount, and they only had XL and above left in the sizes.

sale seems to be back though I only hit one store yesterday on my way to Dillard's. Luckily we only have 1 dillard's close by so was forced to check the cheapest ON last week and managed to find 1 of the 2 cheaper (3.46 vs 7.48) mens jeans I wanted, a bunch of womens tops (for 1.12&2.24)and some different style cargo capri's for 3.46. I got a fabulous deep purple tank for .88 super soft and stretchy but not the unflattering ones also found girls jeans for 2.27 and tanks for .89 plus some cute babydoll tees for 2.36. I finally gave in and got an ON card so prices reflect extra 10%. They made me pay for cami's separately cause I couldn't use 10% and discount code. But I'm not sure cami's are any better than some of cheaper stuff I got so they might go back.

• 2 months later...
Just got back from my ON and they had the extra 50 % off clearance prices! At least in the baby/toddler section, didn't check anything else. I got the cutest long sleeve dresses with ruffles for 3.66!!! If you go to their FB page there is also a place to "hunt" for coupons and there is a $10 off $50 making this deal even sweeter! There wasn't a bunch of stuff, but what they have is so so cute! Hope you can find some sweet deals!

This is kinda back. First store had 50% off men and kids and 40% off women. Second store had 50% off everyone. Managed to get a few pairs of lounge shorts for under $2 and a pair of jeans for $5.xx.

Same thing here in DFW area - one store had extra 40% off women's and extra 50% off men/kids, second store had extra 50% off everyone. Unfortunately, it was pretty picked-over, and I came away with nothing. Most of what I saw was sweats, jammies, workout clothes, t-shirts, tanks, capris, cargos, and a few fall items like sweaters and light jackets that weren't marked down very much. Really basic stuff, nothing particularly cute or interesting. No work attire, and not much in the way of summer stuff to put away for next year (unless you want flip-flops, still a ton of those...)

• 3 weeks later...

The Ward Parkway store has 50% off clearance again and LOTS of good stuff! So much in season stuff, which is nice! Here is what I got:

The best deal of the bunch was a Men's Frost Free Jacket for $8.28! Other deals:

Women's brown cord jacket: $7.85

Star Wars Graphic Long Sleeve Tee: $4.03

Striped cotton dress: $5.94

Women's Ruffle Tank: $2.97

Women's Black Toggle Capelet: $5.52

Two pair of boys pajamas: $4.45 each

I also used my Gap Card 15% off coupon, so those prices reflect that extra 15% off. But some good stuff! They even had Superman costumes for $5 after the discount...why didn't I get one of those? May have to go back tomorrow!