Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I went to my local Target last night looking for the Flip Mino HD cameras but they were locked in the cabinet and marked down only to $119. There was no one in sight to unlock the cabinet. Does anyone think there is a chance they will scan lower if take the trouble to go back?

If your dollar spot is signed 30% off green dot SCAN SCAN SCAN..I picked up some things and when I got home 33mi later found out it rang up 50% (I would have bought more had I known) SO SCAN most likely its already 50% just not signed ..HTH This was yesterday (Tuesday)

I scored a

###Hamilton Beach Ice shaver for snowcones and margaritas 75% making it 7.xx

thats about it..they were in markdown heaven in clothes yesterday and I don't need any :(

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for listing on perimeterperusing.com

That stinks, do you know how to use the scanner at your local store to see if they have any in stock?

I found these at the store in Matteson, IL. Its a slow store and always manages to have a few of the better items left over at 75%.. All I can suggest is that you stalk yours. Did you scan them to make sure they werent cheaper? Mine was marked $199.99 but scanned $100.04.

Thanks for the information. I did have them scanned, and it was still $199.00. When I mentioned that I have seen it cheaper, the guy that had scanned it said that was the price the system had. I will continue to check it out.

New to posting here,

Went to Target looking for some of the deals mentioned here, and while I didn't find any (boo), I DID find Guitar Hero 5 for PS3 clearanced 50% to 45.00ish. I also got Rock Band 2 for PS3 clearanced 30% to 97.00ish.

Here's my question-- if I go back after the electronics are supposedly marked down, can I get my Rock Band 2 reduced as well? Or would I have to return and rebuy?

TIA!

There were some toys today at 75% off. I got a my little pony carousel for $4.98, a marshmallow maker kit for $4.98, and a kit similar to easy bake oven with cake and decorations for $7.48. I am giving all of those toys to the town to give to the less fortunate children this holiday season. :) And I get to buy girlie toys, as I have all boys. haha

ETA: Is everyone else also loving the 5% off extra with the redcard???? :D

how does the 5% off work. Is it on receipt or a credit towards next statement?

It comes off the receipt. I applied for the card the day they started the discount! I used to have a target Visa, but the rewards were so bad, I just used my other cards while shopping there. For 5%, I'll use their card! :)

This is my first post here :)

I am very excited about my finds

###Waring Pro coffemaker-75% $17.99

###Waring Pro juice extractor-75% $14.99

###Taylor electronic kitchen scale-75% $10

(i always wanted an electronic scale as I have a traditional one...but considering the fact that my traditional one works perfectly fine and that I bought it for full price couple of years back...I dint want spend a lot again....but at $10 I couldn't resist and will be keeping it away for the future)

the towels are still 30% here except for 2 colors that were marked down to 50% and I grabbed them

waring pro deep fryers were also 75%...but din't buy any as I don't need them.

Edited by Gator Pam

This is my first post here :)

I am very excited about my finds

Waring Pro coffemaker-75% $17.99

Waring Pro juice extractor-75% $14.99

Taylor electronic kitchen scale-75% $10(i always wanted an electronic scale as I have a traditional one...but considering the fact that my traditional one works perfectly fine and that I bought it for full price couple of years back...I dint want spend a lot again....but at $10 I couldn't resist and will be keeping it away for the future)

the towels are still 30% here except for 2 colors that were marked down to 50% and I grabbed them

waring pro deep fryers were also 75%...but din't buy any as I don't need them.

Thanks for sharing! Ill be on the look out at my target

New to posting here,

Went to Target looking for some of the deals mentioned here, and while I didn't find any (boo), I DID find Guitar Hero 5 for PS3 clearanced 50% to 45.00ish. I also got Rock Band 2 for PS3 clearanced 30% to 97.00ish.

Here's my question-- if I go back after the electronics are supposedly marked down, can I get my Rock Band 2 reduced as well? Or would I have to return and rebuy?

TIA!

They won't give a price adjustment on clearance items.

Is everyone else also loving the 5% off extra with the redcard???? :D

I am so loving it....my husband works there so I get 10% off plus their 5%...I just wish it was quicker to pull the funds from my account. I have forgotten that I went there a couple of times (woops!).

I used to have a target Visa, but the rewards were so bad, I just used my other cards while shopping there. For 5%, I'll use their card! :)

I got mine for the initial discount one year after Christmas since stuff was 75% or 90% off and we had like two carts full and woman offered it to me but I need to check if it's been cancelled for lack of use otherwise can find and start using again.

Found great clearance deals last night... Really cleaned up:

###Garnier Fructis Shampoo w/ sample attached plus conditioners w/ sample attached for only $1.48 (used $1/1 MQ coupon = .48 each!!)

###Olay bodywash two packs.... clearanced to $2.48 (Used $1.50/1 olay MQ coupon = .98 each)

###Listerine zero 500ML $3.48 (used $2/1 MQ = $1.48)

###2 packs deodorant.. mens Right guard clearanced to $1.48 (used buy one get one plus Target $1/1 = .48 for 2) Target coupon came from home mailer

Edited by Gator Pam

Saw the toddler kids beds in St Louis area marked down to $34.xx with red sticker stating they were now at 50% off and the toddler bedding was $14.xx also at 50%. Rememberd someone asking about them earlier. HTH

Thanks! On my way to look :)

Only had time to make a quick dash into to the "bad" Target today, but found:

###Sterlite storage bins (various) mostly 30% but there were a few at 50%

###Toiletries kits 75% several kinds/colors

###A variety of toiletries on the toiletries clearance endcap at 75%

Halloween already at 15%

###saw Bungee chairs at 75% if anyone is looking... Regular price is 49.99 75% $12.48

http://www.target.com/Bungee-Chair-Green/dp/B003ATDMBM (saw in black, pink , blue green)

###Also student tables were at 75% $12.48

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/189-1405635-4201120?asin=B0037UT1NC&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B0037UT1NC (saw pink and green)

Edited by Gator Pam

Did Green Dot dollar spot go to 75% off?

Yep it did here. I got several pairs of the reading glasses for 25 cents each, as well as gift bags galore for .25 and some bath poofs and coloring books (for work) all for .25. The cashier asked if their were more. There was still quite a bit left.

My biggest deal was reebok rolling duffle bags, the big ones with all the pockets on the outside and the collapsable handles. I got one in pink and one in black for $9.98 each. 2 Xmas gifts down. They were normally $50 according to the tag.