Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I am searching for the Poketo Birds Flight Bag. They were in the purse, hat, scarf department not long ago. It is no longer available on the website, and sold out all around me. If you see one, PLEASE let me know! I will be happy to pay you for it, plus shipping of course! ASIN B003N3GIMU, DCPI 061-02-1422.

http://www.target.com/Poketo-Birds-Flight-Bag-Black/dp/B003N3GIMU/

Thank you in advance!

What is this cute Poketo stuff that I totally missed? I so rarely look in the accessories department, I'm sure I've missed a lot of cute stuff. Was it on clearance, or was it one of those limited edition things that's mostly sold out at full price? Anyway, I will keep my eyes open for you.

What is this cute Poketo stuff that I totally missed? I so rarely look in the accessories department, I'm sure I've missed a lot of cute stuff. Was it on clearance, or was it one of those limited edition things that's mostly sold out at full price? Anyway, I will keep my eyes open for you.

Oh thank you! I noticed the Poketo totes and wallets were 30% off yesterday, but not a bird flight bag to be found. :no:

I finally got the Black and Decker convection toaster/pizza oven I have been stalking. It was 30% off,then it went to 15% off :confused:. It was marked $55.XX on the tag but I scanned it and lol and behold it is down to $39.xx so since there were only 3 left I bought one. Lots of electronics and kitchen ware on clearance here. I looked but they did not have those Poketo bags in Easton Mass store

###Paper goods (paper plates, party plates/napkins, wrapping paper, gift bags, etc)...all 75% off. Including some Disney Princess plates, Transformers, and Tinkerbell party items.

Lots of kitchen stuff at 50% off, including one lonely KitchenAid mixer. Wouldn't that be nice if it went to 75% off and the employees didn't take it for themselves? (This is the store where I've witnessed that before).

The swimming goggles, etc. were still 50% off as of last Wednesday here. There were TONS. I read here that they were 75% off at other stores, so I assume they went to 75% off late last week, but the weird thing is that it was ALL gone today. Not one single stray pair of goggles left. Did everyone else see these at 75% off or do you think they got salvaged? The pool TOYS sat at my store for WEEKS at 75% off...there was a ton left. So I don't feel like these goggles would have sold out in 5 days. Eh...weird.

I found Band Hero Kit (the one with the guitar and drums) for Wii for $89.99 (50% off) in Clark NJ and $125.99 (30% off) in Edison NJ .

I NEED one of these for Christmas. If anybody finds one and would be willing to pick it up for me @ 50%, I would pay to have you ship it to me. Our local stores hasn't had these for months!

##

The swimming goggles, etc. were still 50% off as of last Wednesday here. There were TONS. I read here that they were 75% off at other stores, so I assume they went to 75% off late last week, but the weird thing is that it was ALL gone today. Not one single stray pair of goggles left. Did everyone else see these at 75% off or do you think they got salvaged? The pool TOYS sat at my store for WEEKS at 75% off...there was a ton left. So I don't feel like these goggles would have sold out in 5 days. Eh...weird.

Those goggles went FAST. I went out as soon as I read here that someone found them 75% off. (I'm pretty sure it was Thursday.) I was headed toward the vicinity of Ward Pkwy, so that's where I went first. There were hardly any left. All had been marked AND signed to 75%. Then I stopped at Mission Greatland. There were a lot left also marked, but not signed. I noticed many other stores in the days following were wiped out too. Must have been lots of people waiting for those to drop!

###

Swim goggles never got to 75% here-- they were among the things that they pulled the clearance stickers off and went back up to full price.

Swim goggles never got to 75% here-- they were among the things that they pulled the clearance stickers off and went back up to full price.

I found one stray pair here yesterday that was 75% off but marked 50%. Other than that I never saw a single pair at 75%. The pair I found was hiding in the pet section so that may be why I found it.

gift bags and tissue paper went 75% today at our stores. Also outdoor gardening and solar lights.

###plastic rake 084190123 $3.24

###tissue paper 053080247 .87

###Hamilton Beach coffee maker 072080543 $8.74 (this was stuck on an endcap marked 30% but scanned 75%)

Does anyone remember last year when Target had that video game sale. I think it was buy 2 get one free then there were coupons for $10 off and you could use a coupon for each item (or something like that). When was that and what was it? I've been holding off buying video games because that was such a great deal, I'm hoping to see it again this year. It was around Nov I believe. If this is the wrong forum, sorry, and please let me know where I should put it. Thanks!

Does anyone remember last year when Target had that video game sale. I think it was buy 2 get one free then there were coupons for $10 off and you could use a coupon for each item (or something like that). When was that and what was it? I've been holding off buying video games because that was such a great deal, I'm hoping to see it again this year. It was around Nov I believe. If this is the wrong forum, sorry, and please let me know where I should put it. Thanks!

If I remember correctly, that $10 coupon was out of the Christmas Toy coupon book. The deal was that they were on sale for buy 2 get one free and the coupon was for $10 off of two, so when you bought 6 games, you could actually use 3 coupons. I know I used the coupons on the $15 games and ended up getting 6 games for $30.

If I remember correctly, that $10 coupon was out of the Christmas Toy coupon book. The deal was that they were on sale for buy 2 get one free and the coupon was for $10 off of two, so when you bought 6 games, you could actually use 3 coupons. I know I used the coupons on the $15 games and ended up getting 6 games for $30.

You could also use them on all the clearance titles too. I remember buying a lot of games with that coupon. I think it was any kind too... Nintendo, X-Box, PSP, whatever... The coupon was out on their website too... back when you could print as many as you wanted. Now they seem to limit their printable coupons.

Does anyone know when Bicycles are usually clearanced?

I picked up a boy's bmx bike on clearance sometime in January or February. It was around the same time sleds & gloves/mittens went 75%. They also had several men's and women's style cruiser bikes on clearance at that time.

I saw an entire endcap with these...made me wonder why. Probably can't get ditagel (sp) signal w/o some sort of antenna which defeats the portablility I thought? Play with it and let us know!

I bought one and tried it yesterday. I went through the directions step by step and it couldn't pick up any stations. I read some reviews on it and I think it depends on your area because it works as is for some people. Not for me, though. It's going back tomorrow. (the Haier 7" tv 75% off for 32.xx)

###Bath towels, hand towels, bath rugs, bath accessories at 75% today.

Make sure to check the tags. Some of the 30% and 50% were thrown in with the 75% off items. Signs were for 30%.

There were markdown teams everywhere! I overheard one young lady saying that they needed to hurry as they had 2 hours left and had only marked half the store.

###Rachel Ray lunchboxes 75%

###Lunch totes w/bottle carrier 75%

###PSP Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron 9.98 was 19.99

###PSP Army of Two The 40th Day 7.48 was 29.99

###Various Party supplies (candy necklaces, paper army masks, etc) 75% off

###Various wrapping paper, bows and tissue 75% (mostly pink and wedding theme)

It seems the RE brand towels and stuff were still just 30% the ones that have "target symbol" HOME were all 75%

Why in the world does it seem like to be a woman employee of my Target you haveta be a total PITA??? GRRRR!

### Cotton jar (BRIGHT ORANGE bath stuff all 75%) Really good sized jar with lid with 3 compartments on inside when you open it 0.98! 064053944

### Bright orange/red/green towels 75% $1.37 064120430 064120619

### bright orange/red/green hand towels 75% 0.98 064120625

### wrappping paper 40sq ft 0.74

### wiki pro HUGE boogie board (was hiding with full priced snow ones (we plan to use it in the snow!) 75% 9.62 091111301

cherrytech, I checked three Targets (was going anyway, not a big deal to check!) and no luck on your bag, sorry! One store was 50% off with no bags at all; two stores were 30% and only had tote bags and laptop-type bags.

I am searching for the Poketo Birds Flight Bag. They were in the purse, hat, scarf department not long ago. It is no longer available on the website, and sold out all around me. If you see one, PLEASE let me know! I will be happy to pay you for it, plus shipping of course! ASIN B003N3GIMU, DCPI 061-02-1422.

http://www.target.com/Poketo-Birds-Flight-Bag-Black/dp/B003N3GIMU/

Thank you in advance!

Went to three stores today and only one had towels and bath rugs at 75%, and it was a small selection. The only towels that were 75% were the "Fast Dry" ones and the "Color Brights" ones. Snagged pretty much all the beige I could find, which was not much. I also picked up some of the gift wrap items at 75%. There were lots of different things besides gift wrap, inlcuding invitations, paper plates/cups, stickers, and even some pinatas.