Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Tonight I found 2 VTech V Readers reg. 59.99 on sale for $14.99! Not marked on the shelves/packages, total fluke! it was only the pink "girls" version.

I'll post the DCPI when I get back home & look @ the receipt.

Here's a link so you know what to look for!

http://www.vtechkids.com/product.cfm/V.Reader_Interactive_E-Reading_System_-_Pink/1840/

Please post the DCPIP , I am planning on getting this for my dd for christmas =)

Had my fun yesterday - at this rate I may scratch off my whole shopping list before Black Friday!

Some shoes and all school supplies, including backpacks, were 75% off

Lots of clothes in all depts 30-75%

###087100003 Topple game 2.50

###087101892 Liar's Dice game 2.48

###091110882 Water Wobblers pool/bath toy 1.48

###060000434 Xhilaration Bed-in-a-bag set, twin size 14.98

http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Damask-Bed-Bag-Pink/dp/B0023VU8NI/ref=br_1_11?ie=UTF8&id=Xhilaration%20Damask%20Bed%20Bag%20Pink&node=385058011&searchSize=30&searchView=grid5&searchPage=1&sr=1-11&qid=1284814842&rh=&searchBinNameList=target_com_category-bin%2Ctarget_com_gender-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Cnumber_of_pieces&searchRank=pmrank&frombrowse=1

Edited by Gator Pam
moved URL out of script for perimeterperusing.com

Last night I found new

###75% markdowns at the Lake Elsinore, Ca store (takes this store forever to markdown):

###Reebok core strength kit; 3 lb wieght and fitness ball $7.24.

###Gaiam 8 lb. Abs ball (medicine ball) $9.87.

###Intex Salt Water pump system for the pool $42.49 (been waiting for this).

I am hitting up Murrieta and Temecula this morning to see what is left and see if someone may have returned a clearanced patio table.

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for listing on perimeterperusing.com

### Emerson write-on dorm refrigerators 50% off

### Some dorm furniture and accessories 75% off (coffee tables, bed risers, etc)

### Home brand "Brights" sheet sets 75% off

### Pool accessories 75% off

### Fitness items 75% off (water bottles, fitness DVD kits, bands, weights, gloves, bags etc)

Do you know if this included the bright colored glass top DESK? TY

Brown dot 75% off here this morning too. Got the books/workbooks/flash cards I've been wanting so I was happy. I was there yesterday afternoon and back again this morning and garden center had been virtually wiped out-- not sure if they just really sold that much in less than one full day or if they slavaged it. Lots of stuff 15% to 50% all over the place--mostly in aisles and not on endcaps-- bed linnens, small kitchen electrics, sleeping bags, dishes, purses/wallets/scarves, jewelery, frames, clocks, workout stuff, etc etc. Saw a couple of camping tents but they all disappeared overnight. Some pool/summer stuff *finally* went 75% here--- but they actually peeled the stickers off some of the stuff and they were back up at full price--- I scanned to make sure-- strange-- there was still the little clearance sticker residue and there were a few toys I was stalking so I am sure it was the exact same items. Did see some wrapping paper and tissue go straight to 50%-- mostly purples/pinks color group. Jealous on the trikes and wagon finds-- they all disappeared long ago here.

Got some Flip video accesories for 50%--

### Flip video power adapter 056040241 $12.48 so you can charge it in the wall and not just a computer

### Flip tripod 056040244 $7.14 a tiny little tripod so you can set it up and film w/o holding it

Brown Dollar Spot 75% (Thanks to ALL OF YOU, our store never even put up a sign this time around for any percentage! Good for me - tons of stuff!)

Pool Stuff 75%

Garden 75%

School Supplies 75% (Which turned into a big problem, our store put up tons of 75% off signs, NONE of the BTS rang up, it was still 30-50% but they said they will mark it down at the register, and they are still doing that, you can pretty much get ANYTHING 75% as long as it's school related!)

NHL Hockey Goal 75%

Celtic Shirts 75%

Bedding 30-75%

Rugs 30-75%

Camping 75%

Basically every department is doing something exciting!

Do you know if this included the bright colored glass top DESK? TY

Sorry, I did not see that desk, just lots and lots of tables that looked like IKEA tables (dark brown particle board with square legs in a flat box/you assemble). I actually never saw that desk (but I was not really looking...) The college decor seemed to be randomly marked down - some was 75%, while some was only 30%.

Look what I found guys for just 11.00 a piece it was not marked, I read they were on clearance from another website

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/MMitchell05/DSC_0565.jpg

I went to 2 stores looking for this and had no luck. I did find this for $24.xx :

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/allReviews.do?product_id=11072524

I may return it though. The reviews go both ways for this. I didn't see any instructions, but I guess my brother will figure it out.

Edited by twilightcalm

I was only at Target for enough time to go to the Dollar Spot. Yay for 75% off - I've been without internet for 2 days due to a storm/tornado. But it went as scheduled and I was able to get a bunch of toddler books and workbooks that everyone else was seeing. My mom's area was much better but she's visiting so I had to keep some books at 50% off only. No crayons :(

but they actually peeled the stickers off some of the stuff and they were back up at full price--- I scanned to make sure-- strange-- there was still the little clearance sticker residue and there were a few toys I was stalking so I am sure it was the exact same items.

This happened at my store too. I was stalking the vtech ereaders. They went down to 50% off and the next week the sticker was removed and it scanned full price. Super bummed about that one

I was able to pick up some of the princess sandwich containers/trays and two boxes of cars sandwich bags plus lots of the storage compartments "for pets" and other miscellaneous stuff at 75% off at an unmarked store, people thought i was crazy with a cart-full and cashier was surprised it all came to 47.xx :) thanks for the heads up those that posted. I was not able to get the little chinese purses my father wanted, oh well.

Almost all school stuff gone here. Bare bones left. Did notice not only did they have all the HALLOWEEN stuff out, but also Christmas with cards, lights etc! They still had some boxes to unpack! I didn't remember it being this early with Christmas but maybe it always was and I didn't notice. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Scored on Target notebooks in school supply area....

Single Subject Wide or College Ruled 70 pages regularly $0.97 on clearance for $0.03!!!!

Also found the Dollar Spot brown dots 75% and picked up resistance bands, hand strengtheners, and yoga dvds all for 25 cents each.

Thanks for tips!:cheesy:

had a good run at target today.....

####curtains at 75%

####dollar spot 75%... most of stuff was gone but got workbooks , pooh books and flash cards

####toy story beach towel $2.48

####mini stepper $ 18.xx ( i know someone was looking for this ... it was marked $36.xx but scannned at 75% off

#### garden stuff was also 75% got fertilizer , weed killer and rose and plant incecticide

#### desk lamp $2.24

Almost all school stuff gone here. Bare bones left. Did notice not only did they have all the HALLOWEEN stuff out, but also Christmas with cards, lights etc! They still had some boxes to unpack! I didn't remember it being this early with Christmas but maybe it always was and I didn't notice. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

It's always this early. They do the lights & cards with Halloween every year.

Anyone in SoCal have any garden stuff left at there stores? All the stores near me are wiped out, I was told they are closing all garden areas (at least around here).

I know it is a bit far for you, but check San Dimas (57 & Arrow Hwy). They have the GC entrance from inside the store closed off for the remodel, so they still had stuff left the other day. You might also try LaVerne if you come up here as they often have more left than others. I think there is a 3rd store another 8 miles down the 210 toward the 15 that you could check if you decide to treck up here.

Dollar Spot 75% off...got lots of school workbooks. Also got some Cars baggies, Princess sandwhich holder, dinosaur putty, and some Iron Man stickers.

My Mom was with me and got one of those gazebo/shade things for $32.xx (from the garden section). Originally $129.99

Pool toys were FINALLY 75% off...picked up a couple, but the goggles/snorkels/etc are still just 30% off. Oh, my favorite find in the pool toy are were the extra large "Max Liquidator" water guns for $2.48. Those babies were $15 earlier this year!

Snuggies were just 30% off at my store...$10.48.