Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

###Brown dot $1 spot 50%. (sign said 9-12 thru 9-19)

###Backpacks and lunchboxes 50%.

###Some school supplies 75% (though I'm sad they moved all the best stuff back to it's regular spot! I wanted a good dry erase board.).

###Garden 75%.

###Girl's bathing suits and cover ups 75%

mine too (brown dot) so here is hoping for 75% off Monday and another markdown on the Ereaders so I can pick up 3 more and return the one I got 50% (my store still has 8 in stock on the shelf)

Our pool stuff went 75% off today, the chemicals and the diving sticks and things like that. Also, I got two different tennis raquets at 75% off. And for those baseball fans out there, our cubs stuff went 75% off today, hats, shirts, shorts, etc. The white sox stuff is still full price though I think. Probably because the Cubs are not going anywhere this year.

75 % off in orange park fl (near jacksonville) on much of garden center, patio furn and pots.....plants are marked down 15% (or will be soon) ...be careful stuff is not ringing correctly. two planters of differing sizes rang up wrong. one for 75 one for 50...Good luck..

if anyone in Jax sees alot of large planters on 75% please PM me.

Hit a second Target (Park in Plano) this afternoon and scored the rocks with solar lights!! So happy!:cheesy: I'm lovin' my solar lights that I scored from last summer's clearance and never thought I'd be able to score the floodlights. They had about 7 boxes left after I picked up a couple.

###009110084 Solar Rock Floodlights 12.48 was 49.99

They also had a TON of rakes in various sizes and loads of backpacks at 75% off. Almost didn't stop . . . but so glad I did!!

mine too (brown dot) so here is hoping for 75% off Monday and another markdown on the Ereaders so I can pick up 3 more and return the one I got 50% (my store still has 8 in stock on the shelf)

Okay, seriously jealous in the ereader dept. Ours remain stuck at 30% at 2 of my local stores, and supply is VERY limited. I was in another local store today picking up various patio/outdoor items so I wandered over to their electronics. They had 1 of each of the readers which were marked full price... curious, so I asked a lady working to scan them... Yep, they came up full price. Odd, since the cases for them were still marked at 30% off.

Thanks for the heads up on the garden/outdoor markdown! Got:

### Off! Clip Ons: $2.01

### Off! Lantern: $2.48

(Used $1.50/2 coupons on these )

### Hose: $2.48

### Glass Top Dining Table: $17.xx

That table was a battle. There was a stack of 8 of them a few days ago sitting out at 50% off ($34ish). Went back yesterday and all of the outdoor stuff was still 50% off and they were all gone. Asked someone to check and she said they were in the back, and were still $34. So I went back today, saw that everything else was 75% off, so I asked someone to get one of the tables from the back for me, which he cheerfully did and wheeled it to the front for me. As we got to the front the frontline manager said to the employee who was pushing it, "How much is that table?" and he read the old clearance sticker and told her "$48." She came over as they scanned it and saw that it was $17 and went back and whispered to the other manager standing there and they asked the employee, "Are those on the floor? Where did you get that?" and he said from the back and by then I was done checking out and just smiled and thanked the employee for helping me out. The managers went and whispered to more employees. I'm sure they were just keeping those for themselves. Why else would they all be in the back, and yet all be marked down? There was plenty of room for them with the other garden stuff. I'm just glad I asked the right friendly employee! Anyway, I'm just happy I got mine because our old table shattered in the middle of the night this summer, so we needed a new one and how awesome is it to get something that you actually need at 75% off?!

Okay, seriously jealous in the ereader dept. Ours remain stuck at 30% at 2 of my local stores, and supply is VERY limited. I was in another local store today picking up various patio/outdoor items so I wandered over to their electronics. They had 1 of each of the readers which were marked full price... curious, so I asked a lady working to scan them... Yep, they came up full price. Odd, since the cases for them were still marked at 30% off.

We ONLY have the pocket left in stock not the touch..and they've been 50% for WEEKS, its a very small town Target...that is usually BEHIND on markdowns so I don't have a clue what is the deal with them I am NOT complaining though..just wish they'd move to 75% already!!! So I can quit stalking them..

I scored a Kindle 2 cover (black/white plaid fabric back with rubber black front) for 50% off today I've been stalking them since they went 30%! I have no idea why they are even marked down already but I'll take it..they also had a black pinstripe version same price...

Thanks for the heads up on the garden/outdoor markdown! Got:

### Off! Clip Ons: $2.01

### Off! Lantern: $2.48

(Used $1.50/2 coupons on these )

### Hose: $2.48

### Glass Top Dining Table: $17.xx

That table was a battle. There was a stack of 8 of them a few days ago sitting out at 50% off ($34ish). Went back yesterday and all of the outdoor stuff was still 50% off and they were all gone. Asked someone to check and she said they were in the back, and were still $34. So I went back today, saw that everything else was 75% off, so I asked someone to get one of the tables from the back for me, which he cheerfully did and wheeled it to the front for me. As we got to the front the frontline manager said to the employee who was pushing it, "How much is that table?" and he read the old clearance sticker and told her "$48." She came over as they scanned it and saw that it was $17 and went back and whispered to the other manager standing there and they asked the employee, "Are those on the floor? Where did you get that?" and he said from the back and by then I was done checking out and just smiled and thanked the employee for helping me out. The managers went and whispered to more employees. I'm sure they were just keeping those for themselves. Why else would they all be in the back, and yet all be marked down? There was plenty of room for them with the other garden stuff. I'm just glad I asked the right friendly employee! Anyway, I'm just happy I got mine because our old table shattered in the middle of the night this summer, so we needed a new one and how awesome is it to get something that you actually need at 75% off?!

I actually got that same table - thought it was a great deal for $17. Glad you picked the right employee and were able to score one!

We ONLY have the pocket left in stock not the touch..and they've been 50% for WEEKS, its a very small town Target...that is usually BEHIND on markdowns so I don't have a clue what is the deal with them I am NOT complaining though..just wish they'd move to 75% already!!! So I can quit stalking them..

I scored a Kindle 2 cover (black/white plaid fabric back with rubber black front) for 50% off today I've been stalking them since they went 30%! I have no idea why they are even marked down already but I'll take it..they also had a black pinstripe version same price...

One of the disadvantages to living very close to a university town is that those darn college kids are always grabbing my bargains... lol. I was suprised at the store I was at though since they had marked the touch, and the pocket edition back to full price. Guess I should be glad that I decided to grab ds' touch edition at 30%. Hope your able to grab them at 75% off - what a great deal!

HELP! Is there a way to find out if an item exsists at any target within a 50 mile radious? I bought Patio furniture but didnt have the table or umbrella to match. It is a very nutral color so I can always match next season no problem. I just wanted to see who else may have this. I tried Target online, but they dont have the item. I have the color card that gives all the details to the products in the line including the item number. Can anyone help me figure this out.

Murrieta CA had school stuff 50-75% off, backpacks were 75% off. Outdoor stuff was 75% off including mosquitto sprays and they had 2 BBQ left, water goggles and fins and toys were still 30% off where the blow up pools were 75% off and some pool chemicals too. There was alot of clearance yesterday, Axe 3 pack spray were 50% off but only had a few left.

HELP! Is there a way to find out if an item exsists at any target within a 50 mile radious? I bought Patio furniture but didnt have the table or umbrella to match. It is a very nutral color so I can always match next season no problem. I just wanted to see who else may have this. I tried Target online, but they dont have the item. I have the color card that gives all the details to the products in the line including the item number. Can anyone help me figure this out.

Is the item number in the brochure the DCPI number? It would be a seven-digit number, like a social security format, such as 087-06-0877. If so, I have asked at the customer service desk and they have made me a printout of availability of the closest several stores (it might have been six stores?). This is unreliable though, because Target's store inventory is not updated in real time. It will tell you how many items it thinks they have, but they could be in someone's cart, bought the day before, in the back room, etc. I successfully used this method once: I had previously bought a three-drawer storage unit for 75% off and wanted another. It wasn't listed on the website, but it had the DCPI number on the clearance sticker. I went to Customer Service and they made me a printout. I went to the store that said they had two units available, and was able to find the very last one after hunting all the endcaps. So it CAN work, but you can also waste a lot of time and gas. It is VERY unlikely they would be willing to look for you via phone and hold it for you. Good luck!

Murrieta CA had school stuff 50-75% off, backpacks were 75% off. Outdoor stuff was 75% off including mosquitto sprays and they had 2 BBQ left, water goggles and fins and toys were still 30% off where the blow up pools were 75% off and some pool chemicals too. There was alot of clearance yesterday, Axe 3 pack spray were 50% off but only had a few left.

http://services.rivernorthdesign.com/target/

this is for target inventory check... it needs the ASIN no. though ... try putting in different zipcodes and it will give u availability. Hope this helps....

###Backpacks and lunch boxes 75%

###Lots of golf club sets 75%! Including a Mens set that was regular $300, now $75! (didn't buy it so don't know DPCI)

###RadioFlyer canopy wagon $29.74 (and they gave me extra 15% off because it was damaged, but nothing serious)

###Pool stuff 75% (floats, toys, inflatable pools, etc)

Is the item number in the brochure the DCPI number? It would be a seven-digit number, like a social security format, such as 087-06-0877. If so, I have asked at the customer service desk and they have made me a printout of availability of the closest several stores (it might have been six stores?). This is unreliable though, because Target's store inventory is not updated in real time. It will tell you how many items it thinks they have, but they could be in someone's cart, bought the day before, in the back room, etc. I successfully used this method once: I had previously bought a three-drawer storage unit for 75% off and wanted another. It wasn't listed on the website, but it had the DCPI number on the clearance sticker. I went to Customer Service and they made me a printout. I went to the store that said they had two units available, and was able to find the very last one after hunting all the endcaps. So it CAN work, but you can also waste a lot of time and gas. It is VERY unlikely they would be willing to look for you via phone and hold it for you. Good luck!

Yes I have that number that looks like a social. Thanks, I will go by Target after work tomorrow and see what they can do. Ive called around and nothing so far.

Went to the Front Royal, Va Target yesterday. Not at all one of my normal stores, but I glad I went way out of my way. I got several Moxie girl dolls for $3.58, a Liv doll set (mall set I think) for $4.xx, a Barbie set that has dresses that you decorate $4.xx.

For those that are looking they had two really good deals there though. They had one red electric Razor scooter for $64.xx and they had one of the big inflatable water slides (dual slides on this one) for $64.xx

I paid $94 for my slide last year on clearance, wish I could have gotten a deal like this one. Thought about buying it but DH would have killed me since we already have 2 lol.

Are they clearanced at $269 or is that the "regular" price? I would LOVE to grab an iPod touch even at 50% off!

At my store they are listed as a price drop, not clearance. The regular price for the 32gb is $299, the 64gb regular price is $399 (I believe 64gb is on price drop for $369).

Grabbed the kids back to school list for their grade next year and am doing some of my 2011 BTS shopping now. Got backpacks that are going into storage (they FINALLY went 75% off) :yay:

I also found some metal water bottles on clearance 75% off (cost was $2.?? something)

Found Snuggies for small dogs for $2.50

### Emerson write-on dorm refrigerators 50% off

### Some dorm furniture and accessories 75% off (coffee tables, bed risers, etc)

### Home brand "Brights" sheet sets 75% off

### Pool accessories 75% off

### Fitness items 75% off (water bottles, fitness DVD kits, bands, weights, gloves, bags etc)