Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Went to two stores and found one at the second one I stopped at! YAY! My son will LOVE it......thanks!!!

I got one of these at my Target today and there were only 2 on the shelf and they were listed as 34.99 with no temporary price cut tag to be seen so I scanned it and YAY it was 7.39! I got it for my great nephew who will be 2 in a couple of months

How long after you buy something will Target let you come back in with a coupon and get it applied to something you bought? I forgot I had a coupon for the sonicare toothbrush I bought and it's $10! :( It was on clearance so it's not like I can return and buy another because they don't have any others....bummer...

How long after you buy something will Target let you come back in with a coupon and get it applied to something you bought? I forgot I had a coupon for the sonicare toothbrush I bought and it's $10! :( It was on clearance so it's not like I can return and buy another because they don't have any others....bummer...

It varies by store. They are more likely to do it for you if they know and like you. Some stores will only do it within 1 day. Others as long as a week. They don't have a hard and fast rule about it. it is generally up to the store director what the policy is. Give it a go.

It varies by store. They are more likely to do it for you if they know and like you. Some stores will only do it within 1 day. Others as long as a week. They don't have a hard and fast rule about it. it is generally up to the store director what the policy is. Give it a go.

I tried it and I had a coupon for $15, not just 10 and then also had a $5 off coupon for another item on my receipt so I got $20 bucks back (which I quickly spent before I made it out of there)....gotta love it! :yup: Thank goodness there was a really nice lady there today! Bought my talking chuck truck at this store 2 days ago and it's back up in price to 28.99. WOW! All the other price break signs were down as well for the other chuck toys......

my target had several kinds vacuums and hand vacuums for 30% off today- I really needed a new dustbuster type vac so I picked upa dirt devil one- the new bunny is messy!! It is the dirt devil gator, the 15 volt one, will post the number later if anyone is interested

Got the Chuck truck, it rang up 34.99 and the manager was called over and he said "there's no way that is discounted that much" so I had to go and show him the sign that they had up. The gps and under the counter tv/dvd players were still only 15% off.:mad:

Backugan tin (only one left) is STILL $12.48. Had them scan it to be sure. I doubt it will ever hit 75%.

I left before they did all of the toys...did the Princess Tiana dolls go down today?

Lots of the tins at my store. Asked the markdown lady and she said that they wouldn't get marked down further but just salvaged. ??? Weird. Hope I find one at Goodwill then.

Lots of the tins at my store. Asked the markdown lady and she said that they wouldn't get marked down further but just salvaged. ??? Weird. Hope I find one at Goodwill then.

As mentioned earlier, for some items, they are better off doing this. Because stores are ordering less merchandise across the board, there is a lot less salvage for stores like Marshalls, Ross, Big Lots, etc. So those stores, and the salvage companies that sell to them are willing to pay more for items than in the past. Stores have to consider the shelf space as well as the man hours necessary to do additional mark downs, so it sometimes is a better deal to salvage them.

Found a pack of 84 size 1 Huggies diapers for 4.26 yesterday! The sticker on it said "online item" (which was actually the red & white stickers that they use for the regular clearance now, just with a barcode on it). I also found the Dora Links doll for $12.48, but I didn't get it. DD has been begging for it since it came out, but after looking it over I decided it probably wasn't something that she would play with that much anyway. Here is the numbers for the doll in case anyone wants to check DPCI: 086-02-0697 ASIN: B001WKC2E4.

###DPCI: 086-02-0697 ASIN: B001WKC2E4 Huggies 84 count size 1 diapers $4.26

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for perimeterperusing.com

I was in Cleveland OH area yesterday and stopped by their Target. I got my DD white sandals that she needs for the summer for 50% off. I thought that I read somewhere that people found girls summer shoes for 75% off. Did it include the white sandals for toddler girls? I bought them since I'm not sure where I can find back at home - although I'm really hoping for 75% off here and we also don't have tax on shoes here.

I did see a bunch of boys sneakers (Cherokee) ($3.74), C9 flip flops (4.24) and Circo kids casual sandels/flip flop type ($1.79) for 75% off. They had a lot of toys for 50% off -- Circo toys for toddlers/babies & the Toy Story ones were still 50% off so it leads me to believe that this store might be behind other stores in markdowns, but I don't know the area at all.

I was in Cleveland OH area yesterday and stopped by their Target. I got my DD white sandals that she needs for the summer for 50% off. I thought that I read somewhere that people found girls summer shoes for 75% off. Did it include the white sandals for toddler girls? I bought them since I'm not sure where I can find back at home - although I'm really hoping for 75% off here and we also don't have tax on shoes here.

I did see a bunch of boys sneakers (Cherokee) ($3.74), C9 flip flops (4.24) and Circo kids casual sandels/flip flop type ($1.79) for 75% off. They had a lot of toys for 50% off -- Circo toys for toddlers/babies & the Toy Story ones were still 50% off so it leads me to believe that this store might be behind other stores in markdowns, but I don't know the area at all.

yeah... i had seen white sandals fr toddler girls at 75%... but coudn't find the right size...