Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Can anyone tell me what department the fireplace tools would fall under for markdown. I'm trying to hold out for 75% off. TIA.

I'm not certain, but I am pretty sure fireplace tools are considered seasonal lawn and garden, like the fire pits. If so, they should be marked down on Wednesdays...

And welcome to the gottadeal.com forums, stacie. :)

Valentines stuff was 75% at my Target today. By the time I got there around lunch time it was pretty picked over. Valentines candy was at 50%, still quite a lot left. There was a lot of random clearance down the aisles, not at the endcaps. Did find the .25 flip flops though.

Not technically a clearance item, but at my store today they had Hefty gallon zipper bags with a "price cut" down to .99 for the 17 count boxes and there were .20 off peelies so they were only .80 a box- I got all four that were left. Might be worth checking for at your stores.

Also, V-day was 50%, pretty picked through but brownie mix left and some candy- lots of bags of hershey bliss and I had a 1.00 off one coupon for them. T-shirts and the bulk section 50% and 30% depending on what the item was- oh card table & chair sets were 50% off which was pretty good.

Tons of boxes of Crest whitestrips but only at 30% so I am holding out since I have a $7 off and $10 off coupon, hoping to snag a box or two at 50% and use the coupon

Thank you for the Hefty bags info. Found them today and took the ones with the .20 peelies. There are still some left: 17 count at .99 with .15 peelies on them in Rossford, OH.

Valentines stuff was 75% at my Target today. By the time I got there around lunch time it was pretty picked over. Valentines candy was at 50%, still quite a lot left. There was a lot of random clearance down the aisles, not at the endcaps. Did find the .25 flip flops though.

Phooey I figured it would go today but was hoping it would wait until tomorrow. Oh well I don't need to spend the money anyway.

Phooey I figured it would go today but was hoping it would wait until tomorrow. Oh well I don't need to spend the money anyway.

I'm curious if stores elsewhere went today... I've only been doing this PP stuff since January, and my closest store seems to go a day earlier than most on the holiday stuff... curious if my theory is correct.

I'm curious if stores elsewhere went today... I've only been doing this PP stuff since January, and my closest store seems to go a day earlier than most on the holiday stuff... curious if my theory is correct.

I ran up to check at my store after reading that yours was 75% and mine was only 50%, but at least the candy was 50% too.

There was alot of V-day stuff here all 75% off. I got the hallmark hugging plush bears and a box of chocolates for free after I used the coupon on the bears :fluffy:

I also got a Griffin iTrip Auto Universal + system for $9.98, it was originally $40. It works so you can plug the Ipod into your car lighter and play it over the fm radio.

Most linens still 50% off and some dollar spot (red) was 50% off.

It is not like the old days of Target clearance :(

Valentine stuff was still 50% off here today.

Where is here?

Yeah, I haven't been on my high horse about it for some time, but no location info is a pet peeve of mine. Doesn't matter for the online deals, but it sure helps to know for offline. If you don't at least list your state, people are going to ask you all the time. You can edit it under Control Panel, Edit Your Details and scroll down a bit.

Valentine's stuff still 50% off here... so is Dollar Spot.

I don't know whether to cry or laugh. Hanes ComfortSoft boxers FINALLY went 75% off. But someone found my stash, and not only that, the item/thing/place I hid them has disappeared as well! Target: 1, Me: 0. LOL sigh.

mine was gone too... i think its the major reorganizing thats the culprit..:(:no:

Has anyone seen more markdowns in the bulk section besides the clothing? At my local store (Fredericskburg,Va.) they had marked the clothing in bulk 75% but mostly everything else was 15-30% with a few items such as pens,markers at 50% Im waiting for the gatorade,and liquid soap, to go at least 50%. The last time I checked was Tuesday, so im hoping to go today and find some changes. Our local paper said that the bulk section is suppose to last until the 27th or 28th.

Valentine 75% off this morning but very picked over. Bagged candy still 50%. Got a couple stuffed bears to tuck away for next year. Decent size for 2.49. Also found the sports themed note pads (16 per bag) that will be great for birthday goodie bags.

###240020912 16 count notepads .49 was 1.99

No movement in toys. Was watching Battleship Torpedo that was marked down to $5 from $10 but it didn't move. There were about 12 of them on Tuesday, went back today and there was only one left.

###087100581 Battleship Torpedo Attack 5.00 was 10.00

Thanks to the GD'r that posted about the Hefty gallon bags. There were only three left and I had 1 MQ for $1 off and another MQ $1 off 2, so got 3 boxes of the Hefty gallon bags for $1. Kind of made up for my lack luster run at Vday clearance.

V-Day was 75% at both of my stores (Mission & Ward Pkwy). Selection was WAY better at Ward Pkway. Got some girls leggings/t-shirts for $1.49 each. Assorted other things including a box of red sparkly Solo flatware for $.74.

Ralph Lauren shirts were 75% off ($5.48) but still marked at 50% off.

this isn't a clearance deal - but it is a good deal! Olay body wash promo 5.50 each - buy 3 and you get a $5 Target gift card. Olay is running a promo that if you purchase 3 items you get a $15 rebate.

The Venus razors are buy 2 get a $5 gift card as well. And it was coupon heaven for me. Had $2 off coupons for the 2 razors and had 2 coupons buy a razor get an Olay body wash for free and a $1 off body wash coupon. So after the gift cards, the coupons and the rebate - it's free!

Link to rebate form:

http://www.olay.com/Club_Olay/feb2010/images/TE_Rebate_Form_OlayHomepage.pdf

thanks to sneakers1234 for the tip on the Olay bodywash promo!

Our Valentine's didn't go 75% until today so I didn't miss it....YAY!!!! Not a lot left to choose from anyway though, but still got a few things. I was super excited to find more the curtains and things marked 75% though because I need all the stuff for a new house. Here what I got....

###Women's Tees in bulk section $1.00

###Girls Tees in bulk section .75

###Shower Liners $2.48

###Shower hooks .28

###Oven mitt $1.24

###Magnetic Towel hook .98

###068070801 Black drapery rod 48-84 in $4.74

###068070799 Black drapery rod 84-112 in $6.24

###097010197 Bathroom Wall Cabinet $7.48

###253050251 Solo Red Glittered 56pc Plastic Flatware .74 (found 4, Valentines)

###086021363 My Little Pony Valentine $1.49 (it was Pinkie Pie in a heart shaped package, my DD spotted it)

###086050097 Princess & the Frog Musical Instrument Set $4.98 (listed on receipt under "toys" but found 3 in Stationary, but didn't see any in toys.)

###Also, kids Eclipse panels in blue, purple, & lilac were $3.74 (didn't buy so no dpci)

###087070359 World of Cars playmat with brand new Mater 6.24 (75% off)

Also, don't have the DCI but the Thomas the Train set "Sodor Steamworks" with Toby was 3.74 (75% off). Of course the one left had Toby missing so I left it there.

Included in Valentine's clearance but no Vday look to them at all:

###081040845 Crayola Neon Color Explosion kit 1.24 (75% off)

###204030130 Thomas and Friends Take-n-Play Thomas and Rosie 2.49 (75% off) it's 2 die cast metal trains- Thomas and Rosie (who's lavender)

I went to the Town and Country Target and they had tons of Valentines for 75%. I also found the flip flops and curtain rods (the 20-48 are $3.24!). It looks like in the near future there will be lots of good markdowns in the bulk, but nothing yet.

Valentine's was 75% today, candy 50%. Also at 75% were the Garage Maid garage organizer system (plastic drawers, hooks, etc), fireplace stuff (screens, tools, hearth rugs, log holders, etc), humidifiers (possibly heaters and patio heaters? anyone?), and area/scatter rugs. Fieldcrest bed linens went 75% off but all I found were a few stragglers. No movement on drapery, still 50%. Clearance BBQ stuff went to 50% (covers, forks, etc). They are marking down the designer home section (Pottery Barn knock off stuff), it's at 30%. Dysons were still 30%.

Valentine 75% off got bowls, paper plates and utensils (Solo red 18 ea of spoons, forks, knives), fleece throw, pillows, t-shirts for my 15 yr old(so womens), men's small boxer undies, woman's thong undies and regular (again daughter), little wrapped packages of bodywash (2 in each with sponge), bear with bodywash, love bodywash cosmetic bag set, tissue paper, wrapping paper, green MM's for St Patty's day, set with 5 small body sprays

So ours had a really good selection of more adult type items, it didn't have any of the small toys that were in the bins (darn wanted the Barbie Peekaboo for me), did have stuff animals, clothing, dishes, glasses, plates, trays, baskets, throws, cello bags, lots of candy (50%), shower curtains, towels both big and small, candles and lots of miscellanous. Don't think I was really feeling it was picked over still a good selection-one full aisle boths side then another half. They were setting up Easter

other items

deck of cards tons .24

remote car starters-$14.98

de-icer-.74-$1.24

fireplace items still 50% as well as humidifiers

misc tools 50%

some toys 30%

Keebler fudge cookies buy 5 get $5 GC, I bought the $1.52 ones

this isn't a clearance deal - but it is a good deal! Olay body wash promo 5.50 each - buy 3 and you get a $5 Target gift card. Olay is running a promo that if you purchase 3 items you get a $15 rebate.

The Venus razors are buy 2 get a $5 gift card as well. And it was coupon heaven for me. Had $2 off coupons for the 2 razors and had 2 coupons buy a razor get an Olay body wash for free and a $1 off body wash coupon. So after the gift cards, the coupons and the rebate - it's free!

Link to rebate form:

well now I have to go back LOL good coupon on the razor body wash free, never get coupons like that

Link to rebate form:

I bought 3 Olay body wash but I didn't get a $5 Target gift card. Is this promo just limited to certain areas? TIA