Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

I asked a markdown team member (who was very nice and helpful, BTW!) and she said the Fieldcrest were staying at 50%. She even scanned two items I have been stalking and they stayed 50%. The only ones that went to 75% that I saw were Target brands (Home etc), Dwell, Thomas O'Brien, Woolrich, Springmaid (so, almost everything BUT Fieldcrest Luxury!)

Wow thanks!, well that figures. Though these sheets are really nice, It would have been really great to get them at 75%.

###088040685 Callaway cg stand Golf bag 24.98 was 99.99

###088040245 Dunlap 16 piece Golf Club set + bag 39.98 was 159.99

###091160245 Franklin 5 games (Badminton, volleyball,horseshoes& more) 4.67 was 18.69

Where are you located? My DH has been looking for new clubs. I'd take em at 50% off! If anybody sees anymre let me know!

Where are you located? My DH has been looking for new clubs. I'd take em at 50% off! If anybody sees anymre let me know!

That DPCI is for the Dunlap womens set. There are several mens clearance sets (I saw a really nice mens $300 set clearanced to $75. I know there are some even cheaper for men just don't have the DPCIs. Good luck finding some.

Just got back, not much in camping even when it was 50% but some lanterns and camping chairs. Did see the men's version of the Cimmaron bike that is on clearance, I was going to look for a womans but think I will just perk up my bike instead of spending another $50. Good deal though, its a nice looking bike. There was a ton of the guitar hero dual pack for ds at 75% off, I guess that wasn't very popular? Got a hat for my daughter, beer hat ($1 section St Patty day stuff) for husband and not much else. I did see the diningware on clearance but nothing I was interested in, also Dyson rolling ball vacuum was 30% off, not sure which version will have to look alittle closer when I go back, it was $300 something. Tons of sheets, comforters etc on clearance ranging from 30% to 75%, didn't see anything had to live without. Heated throws were 75% off brown and blue are what our store had, twin size $14.98

Oh two sets of golf clubs, one was a Jr's set for $22 and the other was adult for $37 I believe, some misc sporting stuff.

Does anyone know how I can find out what stores have an item in stock? I have the number from the tag, the dci, and now I need to know where I can find it. I forgot how we did that and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

THis is the site but you really need the ASIN number. You can find the number on the item page if it's on target.com. THe DPCI number doesn't usually work for me when I'm trying to look it up. Just remember the site isn't always accurate. I have driven all over thinking I was going to get something only to be dissappointed......

http://services.rivernorthdesign.com/target/

Has anyone seen tents on clearance in camping, I've only seen the blow up beds and a few misc. items? Thanks

Found one 4-person Coleman tent on 75% off clearance this morning for $20. Found it right behind the Coleman 6-person tent on the shelf that was regular price. Might get lucky if you look around.

THis is the site but you really need the ASIN number. You can find the number on the item page if it's on target.com. THe DPCI number doesn't usually work for me when I'm trying to look it up. Just remember the site isn't always accurate. I have driven all over thinking I was going to get something only to be dissappointed......

http://services.rivernorthdesign.com/target/

You can also do it directly from the Target website using the ASIN. Just copy and paste the ASIN of the item you are looking for at the end of this address (after the "=") and hit enter:

http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?asin=B000000000

To find the ASIN, your item has to be listed on target.com. Look in the details tab and it's usually listed after the DCPI. And like 1angelnhvn said, this is a very unreliable way to find an item in the store, especially if it says "Limited Availability". It doesn't take into account items that are already in someone's cart, misshelved, sitting in a return cart, stashed in the back, etc. I use it more as a tool to find out if I have absolutely no hope of finding an item!

Went back to Target again this evening and got 2 more of the 5 in one game sets and a large oval malamine tray in housewares that was 75% off.

###Franklin 5 pack games (Badminton, volleyball,horseshoes & more) 4.67

###Large, oval, pale green outside/white inside melamine serving tray 3.62

I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know if I find anything. I'm in cook county, IL.

Thanks so much. I called a few of the stores there, the Elston and Addison ones and they were both out. Not as nice of people answering the phones there. The one in Algonquin told me all the stores that had them in stock but even ones like Lake Zurich which said it had 4 really didn't have any when I called. Oh the fun of target clearance.

You can also do it directly from the Target website using the ASIN. Just copy and paste the ASIN of the item you are looking for at the end of this address (after the "=") and hit enter:

http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?asin=B000000000

To find the ASIN, your item has to be listed on target.com. Look in the details tab and it's usually listed after the DCPI. And like 1angelnhvn said, this is a very unreliable way to find an item in the store, especially if it says "Limited Availability". It doesn't take into account items that are already in someone's cart, misshelved, sitting in a return cart, stashed in the back, etc. I use it more as a tool to find out if I have absolutely no hope of finding an item!

Thanks. I know it is not the most accurate but it gives me stores that might have it to call rather than calling around blindly. Thanks! I bookmarked it on my new computer so I won't lose it again. :)

Found great baby stuff today - both for my toddler and #2 due in August

###Deluxe Sit & Stand - $89.95 (we almost went with the $69.98 Graco Duo Glider...)

### Kolcraft Bassinet - $44.98

### Avent sterilizer - $7.74

### First Years Double Bed Rails - $9.62

If I knew I was having a girl, we would have picked up a Graco swing for $44.98 and a Boppy Bouncy Chair for $21.64. The store I was at in Plano also had some great girls infant clothing for $1.24. I was just happy to find a couple baby items 75% off.

I found the propane lanterns, a Coleman camp stove, and some twin bedskirts all for 75% off. They had a Play Wonder dollhouse listed at $119 but marked to $84. Anyone know if these have been clearanced or if it was just a fluke?

###069040073 Eddie Bauer small roller computer case (has some room for a few clothing items,too) 19.98

###069040196 Swiss Army brown/plaid small roller suitcase 29.98

###069040255 Swiss Army 24 inch suitcase 24.98

Thanks SO much for posting this with the DPCIs! I went to the store looking for the Eddie Bauer small roller bag, but they were OOO. I was able to find the 24" Swiss Army one though! It wasn't marked (no sticker), but since I knew the DPCI, I knew it was on clearance. I scanned it and sure enough, it was 24.98. I would have never known if it wasn't for your post. Thank you so very much!! ;)

Has any one been lucky enough to catch the big baby items at 75% in past years? I bought the Stroller/Car seat combo at 50% which is a great deal but I am just wondering if I should have waited for 75%.

I have purchased many baby items for 75% off...Britax umbrella stroller, Sit n Stand, Graco Sweetpeace, Fisher Price bouncers, Graco Snugride carseat and a lot of other smaller items like Boppys, covers, sheets, shoes, etc. I have a lot of Targets near me, so that helps.

Anyone have DPCIs for the camping tents that are on clearance?

Here are some things I picked up over the last couple of days in Northern, NJ:

###088030805 Soccer ball $3.74

###091130094 Greatland Portable Pump $4.78

###091080243 Coleman Bayside Tent 6-8 Person $35.24

###082070393 Pulse Nitrou Scooter $19.98

###082090075 Scwinn Cruiser Bike Navy Jaguar $37.48

###091070641 Greatland portable camping table $9.18

###091160733 Franklin Power Blast Bat $2.62

###091040038 Coleman Micropacker lantern $5.74

###091040693 Greatland 2 burner propane stove

###062160679 Jersey Queen Sheet Set $12.48

###082030036 Groove N Go Battery Operated Motorcycle $32.48

###088080229 Wilson NCAA Basketball $7.74

###082010086 Masterlock Bike lock $3.68

###091130148 Greatland pillow top airbed $6.82

###091060008 Greatland Adult Sleeping Bag $4.82

###091150070 2 piece Cars sleeping bag $4.24

So is there anything that's new & interesting for today? I will hopefully be stopping by tonight so I can do some returns. The stuff is taking up space in our small apt. I really wish I could find a baby bouncer for 75% off. We didn't have one with DD but I think she would have liked it, although did have the snugglider swing thing. The 2 stores I have had very little baby clearance left in them. I did get (2) Fisher Price Rainforest Lights & Mirror crib toy for $5.98.

No luck on the big baby gear this morning! I found the person marking down baby stuff and he scanned some items for me. One small item was marked 75% off today, but the bigger things were still at 50% off. Maybe Target is hoping that some of the 50% off items will get sold during their Baby Sale this week. For my sake, I hope not! ;)

I did a round today and the only thing I found that was less than it was last time I checked were some kids clothing that went from 50 to 75%. Specifically, the girls dance leotards, which I was hoping to snag!

### Girls dance leotard 75% off: $4.24

There were a lot of new toy markdowns at 30% off...Backugan sets, a big transformer set, and lots of GI Joe.

Still waiting for bed/bath to get to 75% off here. There is even some at 30% off still.

Happy dance time! :g_dance: I finally scored a 75% off women's 26" hybrid bike! It was the Cimarron that was previously posted about. Found it at the Richardson, TX store, not stickered but with an actual SIGN made with the $49.98 price. Last one near as I could tell. Now I have to go "reassemble" it, or at least adjust it so I'll feel reasonably safe. I'm so glad I was hopeful and bought the 75% off helmet and lock last week.

Also found:

### ELF 5-piece click-pen lip gloss set $1.25 (orig. $5/75% off)

### Thermos Intak pink ribbon water bottle, BPA-free $1.98 (orig. $7.99/75% off)

No luck on the big baby gear this morning! I found the person marking down baby stuff and he scanned some items for me. One small item was marked 75% off today, but the bigger things were still at 50% off. Maybe Target is hoping that some of the 50% off

Thanks for the update. Saved me a 1/2 hr drive. With the baby sale it will be harder to find 75% this year.:( Hopefully new mothers registered for the new items on their list not the discontinued ones. Seveal stores near me were already sold out of big items 2 weeks ago! Hoping to catch some returns at 75%.