Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Keep checking the racks in atlanta area. I just found the thomas the train set for 7 bucks!

My wife and I are pretty much done for kids birhdays and next Christmas. Thanks again for this site. I confess I am a target lurker.

Also has anyone in atlanta found the circulon set? I was literally 5 minutes late from getting one.

Which Thomas set?

has anyone seen a sony tv on clearance?

i saw two different models on clearance yesterday--one for $600, about $100 off, and other for $11xx., about 500. Off. I know the second model was at either 40 or 42 inch. Both were lcd. I just did a quick check. I will try to go back today and get more info ON them.

I found a few goods deals--mainly up and down the isles (not on the end caps) and i found there were several employees marking down entire sections (ie-heaters, humidifiers, etc)

i found some good bargains---

###coleman sleeping bag camo style was $9.74

###razor pocket rocket was $125

###misc stanley tools were 75% off

going to another store today, will let you know what i find!

Edited by Gator Pam

The Target Circo brand toys were 75% off at the Wooddale, Illinois store today. I wish I was able to get there when the store opened but I had to get my kiddos off to school; I didn't get there until 9:15 and there was a lady walking out with 4 cartloads of the toys!! :mad: Yesterday there were at least 10 of the car haulers, I think she got all of them bc there were none left in the toy section, EXCEPT the one that I had hidden!!! :D I'm so glad that I decided to hide it bc I would have been bummed if I wasn't able to get it for my son.

:g_dance:

So here is what I bought:

###Circo brand car hauler $5.00

###Circo brand remote control construction set $5.00

###Circo brand cosmic robot $2.50

###Circo brand military helicopter $2.50

anyone noticed if a toddler boys "christmas looking" sweater/shirt/pant set has gone down to 75% yet? I think it was a red sweater and black pants not sure about undershirt. I'm keeping my eye out for that and an 11*17(or 14?) frame taht was only 15-30% last time I was in.

I found a lot of 75% off baby in Lino Lakes, MN too. I picked up a lot great gifts for my brother who is expecting twins in July! Woo hoo! I stopped in Blaine and nothing had been marked down since yesterday. Now I am wondering if I need to run to a different store after naptime?

Found a bunch of new toys not clearanced before now marked down 30% (to include ZHU ZHU pets!) They didnt' have any pets but they had blankets and they were all marked down. Didn't have time to make any notes but Saw a bunch of different items 30 off that weren't 30 off before.....All target brand toys gone at this store.

Finally something I can post before anyone else has.. teheheh!!! Target has the pink Highback Toddler seat reg 49.99 for 44.08 and you get a $20.00 GC making it 24.08. That is just 2.00 more than those little backless toddler seats. The sale lasts through 1-28 I think the sign said. Its really cute. Weight is from 30 lbs -100 lbs and it has adjustable arms and neck and also a cup holder. http://www.target.com/s/190-1604690-1992816?_encoding=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&keywords=030091735&searchSize=30&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=1038576&searchPage=1&searchRank=target104545

#### 030091735 Pink Toddler Carseat $44.08 and get $20.00 GC

thanks a lot for the heads-up on this deal! I needed two of the boy pattern ones and they were on the same deal so I paid less than $50 for both, after deducting the gift card value. I also managed to fill up my cart with a ton of girls' 75% off clothing, some camping gear, small toys, and yes, even a poor Furreal elephant who looked like he wanted a home. :)

Were there many sleeping bags in the camp clearance? I'm looking for one for DD.

yes, at my store here in MD, there were quite a few, couple different brands. I saw more adult ones on clearance than child ones, though... Also had a few tents and plenty of those self-inflating mats that go under sleeping bags. The mats were only 50% off though, for some reason...

I should also add that there were also "cute" kid sleeping bags in the toy section that were marked down, but I don't know how much.

Went to the Pace and 9 Mile Targets in Pensacola today. Saw most of the deals others have posted about, although generally a lesser %off. There was one Step2 kitchen up on the high shelf marked 50% off in Pace. I didn't want it so didn't bother trying to get it down to see if it would scan to 75% but in case someone else is interested.

I did get a Little Tikes 3 in 1 Smart Trike 082030012 marked down 50% off to $49.98. I've been watching them for 2 weeks and I only saw 1 left so I decided not to gamble and wait for 75%.

Pace also had the Gerber sleeper 2 packs marked down to $2.4x! There was a lot of other baby stuff including big items like highchairs and pack n plays marked down by 50%, including the Graco Cozy Dinette highchair 030-09-0088, which we already have for DD and like alot.

If anyone sees the Razor pocket rocket go 75% please let me know. I have seen them at 50% for $125 but I am hoping to get one for $75 and make my nephews birthday the best yet.

Thanks.

make sure they are legal where he lives. Some states, like CA & TX outlaw them entirely for use on streets or sidewalks. Same with some cities and even small towns. Some areas only allow them to be used on private property. Of course, if he has lots of space at home, no problem.

make sure they are legal where he lives. Some states, like CA & TX outlaw them entirely for use on streets or sidewalks. Same with some cities and even small towns. Some areas only allow them to be used on private property. Of course, if he has lots of space at home, no problem.

Yep thats for sure! I talked my good friend out of one for her highschooler because of the same reason. We are in CA also :)

Wahoo! Another SWMO'er! Welcome DietCokeLover

Osage Beach had lots of camping at 75% off today, including 2 of the tents that mom got us for Christmas- she bought 2 and is taking the first one back.. 2 for the price of one! All of the tents and screenhouses were 75% but my camp grill was nowhere to be found.

today, i found 4 different sony tvs. All bravia, lcd hgtvs. A 32" was 499.99 marked down to 419.99, a 40" was 799.99, marked down to 699.99, a 46" was 1,199.99 marked down to 999.99, and a 52" was 1699.99 marked down to 1,104.99

Thanks...I am going to check my store tomorrow.

I was thrilled to get the Sportcraft Basketball table yesterday at 75% off. We missed these last year and have been wanting something like it for our basement play room.

###091170033 Sportcraft Basketball $32.48

Also DH picked up a bunch of camping stuff at 75% off. We are running out of room but loving all of these deals!

today, i found 4 different sony tvs. All bravia, lcd hgtvs. A 32" was 499.99 marked down to 419.99, a 40" was 799.99, marked down to 699.99, a 46" was 1,199.99 marked down to 999.99, and a 52" was 1699.99 marked down to 1,104.99

I heard the employees saying that they thought these would all sell out early for the Superbowl.

wow i love reading about the good deals that some of you guys are finding. i swear my target stinks, i can't ever find anything hardly. my target still had some of the christmas oreos but they werent ringing up a price and my friend told the cashier she had bought some about a week ago and they rang up for less than a dollar and the cashier was like ohh well sorry i have to charge you 2 dollars for them. the cashier just made up some random price for them lol. and i was hoping to find a Drex since last time i went they had 12, and nope they were all gone. darn it! everything was pretty much gone in the toy department except for the elephants and the very small star trek tent (4.xx). i did find a next generation kitchen set....my daughter plays with the dolls so i knew she would love it..it was like 60.00 but clearance price was like 14.XX and i think it was a return because thats the first time i seen it! ohhh and my friend found a car seat 50 percent off, a swing 50 percent off and some sleepers 75 percent off...not a total waste of time, i guess lol

Didn't see this mentioned:

Nintendo DSi orig. $169.99 at 30% off for: $118.98

They were white and came with 5 free BrainAge downloads already on it. There were about 6 of them on the electronics endcap at my Target but wrapped with the security tag. That's a pretty awesome price! I'm wondering if they will stick around for 50% off...

dcpi 207010074

Edited to add picture: This is the exact one...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JsDQIEEdL._AA280_.jpg

I hit target today because I had not been since Thursday. LOL!!! I know...SAD! I didn't find to many things, but did find a few little things.

I bought:

###024090550: crossbody bag--silver color - $2.48

###024090552: Xhilaration # zip pouch and luggage tag gift box -leopard print - $3.24

###-- backgammon game - $1.40