Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

No go on toy markdowns in my area... the markdown team was doing bedding and lingerie today. A ton of bedding and linens went 50% off. I did score big in the grocery section though!

###Floridas Natural Fruit Nuggets 10pk - $1.08

###Flavored Rice box mixes in Chicken and Cheddar Brocolli - $.58

###Quaker Life Maple & Brown Sugar Cereal $1.77

###Kelloggs Honey Smacks Cereal $1.72

###Cascadian Farms Honey Nut O's Cereal $1.74

###Kelloggs Frosted Flakes $1.34

###Trix Swirls Cereal $1.47 (online printable coupon too)

###Quaker Fiber & Omega-3 Granola Bars $1.47

###Market Pantry Blueberry Cereal Bars $1.27

North DFW holding at 50% on the toys. Can't believe it. Was almost weird when I went down the isles and didn't hear the beeping of the markdown team! Would have bet money on the 75% markdown being today. Stopped by the housewares and children's clothes. Nothing, nada, zip. :mad:

Here in MI I heard someone from the markdown team say they were doing domestics this morning and toys this afternoon. I will be heading back after lunch!

This would be my guess for those stores that do usually mark down Toys on Thursdays and may have fallen behind. I would suggest if you can, to try and do a recheck around 2:00 or 3:00 this afternoon...

North DFW holding at 50% on the toys. Can't believe it. Was almost weird when I went down the isles and didn't hear the beeping of the markdown team! Would have bet money on the 75% markdown being today. Stopped by the housewares and children's clothes. Nothing, nada, zip. :mad:

:( I will check some stores in the Richardson area at lunch time to see if there is any movement here.

Did they pull the toys from the shelf to markdown in the backroom?

no, toys were still on shelf but manager-type lady (trainer badge) said they were busy in the backroom with domestics and would start marking toys 75% when done. My mom checked 2 stores in Tampa for me and no further markdown in toys there either.

No go on toys at 75% at any of the Fort Wayne Indiana stores. Talked with one of the ladies on the markdown team at the Jefferson Pointe store and she said that she didn't even have toys on her scanner "list" for today and wasn't sure when it would go.

Thanks for posting this! I'm from Fort Wayne, too, and was contemplating hitting the stores to see if 75% was a go yet. Now I know not to bother today!

1 of 4 stores in our area when 75% off today, another was going to do toys later but my friend just had her stuff scanned by a price team member so she didnt' have to go back. Will post my finds in a bit, need to get DS some lunch and settled for a nap. He was a champ today with our marathon shopping trip.

Well I guess I am one of the few then, one of the two stores in the Rockford area went 75 today, the other did not. Here are some of my great finds, all 75.

###086 02 0583 Snow White Barbie type doll with the 7 dawrf figures - 8.52

###087 01 1023 Medical play set - 2.50

###087 01 1040 Fire truck - 5.00

###087 05 0159 The Christmas Story battery operated train set - 34.98

###087 05 0522 above train's expansion track set - 7.48

###087 05 0160 Wooden train set which includes some trains and some track, generic but will work with Thomas and friends - 9.98

###087 06 0189 GI Joe dress up costumes in two different styles - 2.48

###087 07 1819 NASCAR race track - 9.98

###087 07 1821 NASCAR Tony Stewart matchbox type car that shoots out of mini helmet - 2.47

###204 03 3327 Monty T- Rex - 14.75

###204 04 0145 3 different Smart Cycle games (Hot Wheels, Thomas the Train and I forget the third) - 6.24

###204 10 0404 Fisher Price Little Superstar Jammin Band Musical Microphone - 11.24

And there was even more, 100 piece block set, Disney globe type puzzle, my first recorder, wooden doll car. If anyone wants more numbers let me know. I also got some games like a Star Wars one, Wheel of Fortune, Clue. All in all good day.

No go at Arlington Rd. Target in Akron, OH. Everything still 30-50% with a FEW 75%. I too would have bet money that today was the day since they always do toys on Thursdays. Didn't see a single employee in the section.

Anyone else from the area hit up the Belden or Massillon Targets? I don't know if I wanna drive up there if they aren't 75% yet.

Anyone in Oklahoma find anything good today? Still waiting for toys to go down to 75%.

Nothing in Norman this morning. Toys are still 50% off. Didnt see anyone working the department either but that doesnt mean they couldnt do something this afternoon. I am gonna be there at 8am just in case.

p.s. welcome to our crazy world Lauren.christy!!!

Massillon was still 30-50% I was there at exactly 8am. I am betting on Friday for sure!

Thanks.

I was barely able to make it to the Arlington Rd. one today since my 2 sons are horribly sick. Found out one has pnemonia and the other has a double ear infection. Luckily their dr. is a few doors down and I was able to kill 2 birds with one stone and get their prescriptions filled there. Checked out toys real quick about 11am...nothing.

Might as well wait until tomorrow then. Hate to have my mom come sit with them while I run out to find the other stores still at 30-50%.

Nothing in Norman this morning. Toys are still 50% off. Didnt see anyone working the department either but that doesnt mean they couldnt do something this afternoon. I am gonna be there at 8am just in case.

p.s. welcome to our crazy world Lauren.christy!!!

I think I will send my mom. She works in Norman so it would be easy for to swing by. I will check the one in MWC and on the southside.

Still 50% at both the Bossier City and Shreveport Targets.

They are out of the Manny T Rex and GeoTrax Transportation System.

There are 3 to 4 of the GeoTrax Travel Zoo left in each store and many of the Parents' Brand Toys at the Shreveport Target only. Kitchen items have gone 50% and 75%. There are 3 of the Calphalon 10pc sets for $49.88. I talked to a store associate and the stores will not mark down the toys until Friday.

Thanks.

I was barely able to make it to the Arlington Rd. one today since my 2 sons are horribly sick. Found out one has pnemonia and the other has a double ear infection. Luckily their dr. is a few doors down and I was able to kill 2 birds with one stone and get their prescriptions filled there. Checked out toys real quick about 11am...nothing.

Might as well wait until tomorrow then. Hate to have my mom come sit with them while I run out to find the other stores still at 30-50%.

Poor things. Hope they feel better!

Toys are still 30-50% this morning in Mt Pleasant, SC. I decided to check out some of the other clearance and see if maybe they were just getting a late start before I left.

I found some kids luggage:

###069030170 Toy Story Pilot Case 50% $9.98

###069030070 Dora and Boots Pilot Case 50% $9.98

I looked for the pots and pans and they were all still 30-50% as well. I asked someone in toys who was restocking if they would be any more markdowns on toys today and she said that she thought they were finished but wasn't on the markdown team. I left at 11am and there was still no markdowns. I left my Mom a short list of things to pick up for me if they go 75% while we are out of town.

Edited by shoppinmama