Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

#070070400 Kitchen Essentials from Calphalon Stainless Steel 9 Piece Set $49.98 75% off

#070053920 6PC Bowl Set $5.37 75% off

#070054541 Grater Corn Stripper $2.24 75% off

Were these marked w/the 75% off or did you have to go scan it? My niece is getting married in March. The cookware would be an AWESOME gift! I'd be aunt of the year! LOL

Were these marked w/the 75% off or did you have to go scan it? My niece is getting married in March. The cookware would be an AWESOME gift! I'd be aunt of the year! LOL

In Canton, ours were marked with a sign and with a red ticket and of course they did scan too. They just were marking them when I was there. Good luck!

Yes, I checked Rockford, IL target, sometimes it goes on a Wednesday and nope, still 30 to 50. However, the kitchen stuff all went 75. I got some little frying pans for like a single egg for 4 and 5 bucks. There were some nice pot and pan sets that were 75 off. Some good deals there.

Our kitchen stuff was only 50%, I scanned and everything...:(

They were on an endcap in Kitchen with a sign above with 30% on it, the tag did say 75% off and they had just gotten done marking them down. They look great.

They were marking it at one of my stores this morning when I was there. The price change team lady bought one on break, and a manager was hoping they would still be there when she got off work. I thought that was nice. There was at least one set of pans on an endcap they missed, so it still showed the 50% price.

None of this is on sale in Decatur, al!! I'm so sad. There's only one of each here.

I am doing the happy dance! I found many things in housewares today!

Here are some 75%

###070 02 1114 6 cu pyrex storage $2

###070 05 0721 Kitchenaid 5 pc gadget set $9.37

###070 05 2695 Oxo softworks cutting board $3.62

###070 05 2293 Flat grater kitchenaid $1.58

###070 05 4412 Epicura pizza cutter 1.24

###070 05 025 OXO softworks 22 kitchen tool set reg $50 $12.50

###070 01 2103 Paul deen skillet 12" $11.98 was $48

###Tfal 12.5 fry pan $6+ was $25

I also got last set of calphalon pans $50

###Corningware bake set -white, I think 1.5 and 2.5 qt with lids was $40 for $10

many collanders some $2 and some $5, many other gadgets like slotted and regular spoons

I was so excited as I had been watching a few of these things...and now my niece is going to get some great stuff, just hope she appreciates it...Woooo hooooo and the clerks at Target were so nice today in the Canton area, she scanned and smiled with my joy lol...

Ours too. I just got back and pans were still at 50% off( I scanned to make sure). I am hoping for tomorrow. The only thing I found was a 37.00 kitchen aid wok for 9.XX. :D

**I also found mens PJ 2piece set for 3.74

**boys jeans for 6.XX

**Mens utopia slippers for 4.XX

and a handful of boys and girls shirts for 1.XX.

Thank you to those who posted lists of the toys that they have seen in their stores!!!! This really helps because we are so far away from Target. Just don't get there very often... but might try to plan a trip due to the 75% off toy sale!

I also appreciate the person who reminded me about the first page of this thread.... I had completely forgotten about that!

Thanks again everyone!!!!

Hit about 6 stores in Dallas. Toys all still at 50% - 30% in some. Hope the markdown to 75% is tomorrow. Got the toys I want down to 1 store, so I will go there first.

Baby stuff - found more great deals. The Carter's 3 pc. onsie sets 50% off for $3.98, and in one store just one style 75% off. It was the one with the Red "Monster" on the front, 3 pc set for $1.98. I bought every one they had (about 6)! I have no idea why these were marked $1.98 as they were in the same group as the other Carter's markdown. I thought, no way these are going to ring up at $1.98, but they did!

Found sippy cups, pacificers (2 Packs of Nuk Otho 0+ months for .98 cents!), a couple of sheets that were $3.98 everywhere else for $1.98. No rhyme or reason between to these markdowns, crazy!

Also found:

###Fisher Price Precious Planet Open Top Swing Reg. $129.99 for $81.00 - I was happy about that to match the other PP stuff I have. Hopefully I can find one at 50% off, but I'm more than happy with the 30% off.

Kitchen stuff was good, got lots of tools, nice salt and pepper grinder for $4.98 and:

###T Fal Roasting Pan with Rack Reg. $39.99 for $9.98

###T Fal Roaster Reg. $29.99 for $8.00

Also found 2 of the hanging on wall mobile in baby dept for $3.74.

Sure hope toys go to 75% tomorrow. I'm going broke on all these other bargains when I check the store, LOL!

Edited by Gator Pam

### 070021204 Wilton Fluted Tube Pan $3.04 - basically a silicone bundt cake pan

### 097020465 Sheet Set $4.98 - purple snowflake flannel queen sheets

Just tried to put the sheets on my bed and they are not queen sized. Look to be a twin. Bummer. Oh well, for $5, I can give them to one of my nieces...

Hi. New member here. I have been reading here for a few weeks and thought I should post. Love all the info. I too am a Target stalker and live in the Dallas area. I was wondering what Targets you are going to in DFW? I too am heading out in the morning for toys!

Found some GREAT kitchen stuff today at 75% off

###T-Fal 10-piece non-stick pan set $17.48

###Wilton heart-shaped mini spring form pan $1.44

###3 qt stainless steel colander $1.13

###5 qt stainless steel colander $1.98

###Stainless steel pancake turner $1.24

I picked up some pants for DD that were marked as $2.45. I noticed in the top right corner of the orange clearance sticker that there was a "65". I've never seen Target's clearances at 65%off. Has anyone else seen this? I sure hope 65 isn't the new 75!

I stocked up on shoes and boots for next winter for the kids, 75% off.

Reporting from San Jose CA!

No go on the 75% off on the toys at my store, they are still at 50%. I will go back tomorrow to try for one of the geo trax zoo train sets. As mentioned above there were great deals in the baby department. Crib bedding was as low as $3.98 per sheet, undies, sippy cups, feeding, pacifiers, potty training, Johnson and Johnson gift sets, etc. There was at least two items on clearance in each category. Good Luck fellow bargain hunters!

I'm from the same area! Which stores do you shop at? If you're not too far, the RWC store had a lot of toys at 75% off last week. The sign only said 50% off though.

hi fellow GD bargain hunters, I have a huge favor to ask and I'm upset that I will not be out joining you all in the joy of the hunting tomorrow and Friday. I will be in surgery Thursday morning that involves opening the back of my head for the 3rd time in 3 months. :eek: I have been checking my stores and as of last week the Smartcycle games were still at 17.00. I am on the hunt for any 5 out of the 12 (or more if your store does have them) of the game cartridges for the Smartcycle by Fisher Price at 75% off (reg price 24.99). I (well Santa) purchased one for my 5 year old DD for Christmas. I will pay for the games and all shipping fee’s if someone is kind enough/lucky enough to purchase the cartridges for me. I'm a single mom and you would make my DD very happy and me too, I am so sorry that I have to ask this and that I am not able to be the one shopping.

Thank you so much in advance!

Shannon

SmartCycle by Fisher Price games

Barbie Fairytopia

Bob the Builder

Diego’s Animal Rescue

Dinosaur (Dino software)

Disney’s Cars

Dora the Explorer

Hot Wheels

Planet Heroes

Scooby-Doo

Sesame Street Elmo A Happy Healthy Day

Sponge Bob Square Pants (seems to be 2 different ones - Ocean Adventure and one that just says Sponge Bob)

Thomas the Tank

Went to a Target tonight (not mine) on the way home and totally SCORED the Lionel $200 train set for only 44.99. I'm so stoked cause my son LOVES trains and this is a really nice one. I will be going back tomorrow to see if my Target marked down. BTW our Target in Manteca, CA. marked down Garden today and had some awesome deals on solar lighting and porch lights for 75% off.

Went to a Target tonight (not mine) on the way home and totally SCORED the Lionel $200 train set for only 44.99. I'm so stoked cause my son LOVES trains and this is a really nice one. I will be going back tomorrow to see if my Target marked down. BTW our Target in Manteca, CA. marked down Garden today and had some awesome deals on solar lighting and porch lights for 75% off.

Which train set is it? The only one I've seen is the Lionel Christmas Story one, which I got for 75% off. :) Can you post a picture or link of the one you got and the DPCI? I'd like to check my stores for it because my son loves, loves, loves trains too!

hi fellow GD bargain hunters, I have a huge favor to ask and I'm upset that I will not be out joining you all in the joy of the hunting tomorrow and Friday. I will be in surgery Thursday morning that involves opening the back of my head for the 3rd time in 3 months. :eek: I have been checking my stores and as of last week the Smartcycle games were still at 17.00. I am on the hunt for any 5 out of the 12 (or more if your store does have them) of the game cartridges for the Smartcycle by Fisher Price at 75% off (reg price 24.99). I (well Santa) purchased one for my 5 year old DD for Christmas. I will pay for the games and all shipping fee’s if someone is kind enough/lucky enough to purchase the cartridges for me. I'm a single mom and you would make my DD very happy and me too, I am so sorry that I have to ask this and that I am not able to be the one shopping.

Thank you so much in advance!

Shannon

SmartCycle by Fisher Price games

Barbie Fairytopia

Bob the Builder

Diego’s Animal Rescue

Dinosaur (Dino software)

Disney’s Cars

Dora the Explorer

Hot Wheels

Planet Heroes

Scooby-Doo

Sesame Street Elmo A Happy Healthy Day

Sponge Bob Square Pants (seems to be 2 different ones - Ocean Adventure and one that just says Sponge Bob)

Thomas the Tank

Hey I live down in West Palm, I will have a look out for you & maybe we can meet up & exchange for you :). I will PM u my cell #, give me a call, I am hitting up about 8 Targets today if they go 75% off :)