Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Fisher Price Kid Tough Walkie Talkies

Giddy Up & Go Pony Little Tikes

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Barn

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Shop and Learn Walker

WOW!!! Again, I wish I had your target here. Nothing of the sort in the clearance aisles here- at least I didn't see it. I will not be going to back to this particular Target for toys - not worth it. Question, if I saw FP Learning Puppy in my store, will it be discounted? I understand that it might only be 30% or 50% but if it's there, it wouldn't be discounted in one store and regular price in another? I have a toddler (1st child so really new at this buying toys thing).

I checked one target tonight and baby & toddler, most big girls were still ALL at 30% off. Women's had some ridiculous looking items for 75% off.

Storage stuff - the xmas storage stuff is now 30% -- will it go any further down? All the storage containers (sterile/rubbermaid) that were on sale were cleaned out. I saw someone with over 10 of the under the bed ones that I wanted. I left with only a free box of Kashi cereal.

Just a head's up, but I looked up the reviews on the Fisher Price Kid Tough Walkie Talkies and many reports that they pick up CB radio from truckers. Many parents have called Fisher Price to complain after hearing foul language and other inappropriate adult conversations. I would steer clear of these no matter how great the price may be.

Really wish I could get on in some of these toddler/boys clothing deals you guys are all talking about. I did get a good amount in the girls section with a lot at 75% off, but all of our Canton, OH targets it seems are stuck on 30 and 50% for the baby/toddler sections with not a very good selection.

I am also waiting for camping stuff to be marked down more. Still 50% here...just checked last night!

I checked last night too. I ended up buying one tent at 50% off, because there were only 2 left. It is on my brother's wedding registry, and I didn't want to miss out. I'm hoping that it goes 75% off this Thursday, and I can return the one I bought at 50% off.

Still 30%-50% off here too, hit 2 stores my friend hit the other 2. Markdown lady at my closest store was nice enough to scan a few items to check if they were in the system yet but nope. She said they had been told that they would be doing toys on Thursday this week, of course she didn't know what the markdowns would be just that they will be working in that department right away tomorrow morning so it's done before opening.

Did score a few great deals in Kitchen that I was happy about. Super excited about the Calphalon Set, my babysitter is getting married in March and had registered for a cheap set so I'm happy I can get her a much better set for less money.

#070070400 Kitchen Essentials from Calphalon Stainless Steel 9 Piece Set $49.98 75% off

#070053920 6PC Bowl Set $5.37 75% off

#070054541 Grater Corn Stripper $2.24 75% off

Edited by sabbie

Still 30-50% off here with a couple things 75% off in Oklahoma. Hopefully they will go down by tomorrow so I can take some time off from stalking Target (ok, maybe only a day or two), but I think the people are beginning to recognize me since I have been in there every day for the past two weeks and they look at me like I'm crazy.

Still 30%-50% off here too, hit 2 stores my friend hit the other 2. Markdown lady at my closest store was nice enough to scan a few items to check if they were in the system yet not nope. She said they had been told that they would be doing toys on Thursday this week, of course she didn't know what the markdowns would be just that they will be working in that department right away tomorrow morning so it's done before opening.

Did score a few great deals in Kitchen that I was happy about. Super excited about the Calphalon Set, my babysitter is getting married in March and had registered for a cheap set so I'm happy I can get her a much better set for less money.

#070070400 Kitchen Essentials from Calphalon Stainless Steel 9 Piece Set $49.98 75% off

#070053920 6PC Bowl Set $5.37 75% off

#070054541 Grater Corn Stripper $2.24 75% off

I have been waiting for the pans to be marked down. Thanks. Will go by after work.

Just got back from 2 different Targets in Fort Worth. I had checked toys in each store on both Monday and Tuesday (50%). I checked both stores this morning and there is a completely empty aisle in each and the toys - except for a few on another aisle - are not there. I had been watching one store that had 10 of the Tonka driving toy and 6 of the Fisher Price Shop and Learn at 50%.

I'm pretty sure they pulled the toys and took them to the back room to mark. That's the only thing that makes sense. No way they sold 10 or one toy and 6 of the other overnight.

Question is, will they go back on the floor today at 75% or tomorrow??????

Also in the same store, there was new markdown baby stuff going out - some stuff I didn't get on Monday. The clerk said, you need to check back after Monday, because we keep putting stuff out till it's gone. She also said they sometimes pull stuff to mark in the back room.

I'm checking Dallas Targets today and will post later.