Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Halloween 90% in DFW. Found all of the light up decorations I wanted, and then some.

Some candy was 90% and some was 75%. The caramels are now ringing .19/bag. Found the theatre size box of Dots (scarecrow on front) for .09. Bought these last year and gave them to teachers for Thanksgiving treat and they were a hit, so was glad to find them again this year. Paper plates .15, napkins .15, pumpkin lawn bags .20, large lighted outdoor tree 6.00, lots of outdoor lighted figures 2.00 - 2.99, glowing "bat heart" in a jar .25 (couldn't find price, so cashier put in .25), blow up witch's hat .80, blow up cowboy hat .80, spacesuit for boys 1.29, halloween tshirts .49.

Can't believe how many dog costumes are left!! I think there are more now than before Halloween!

Great day at my Targets today.:)

Halloween 90% in DFW. Found all of the light up decorations I wanted, and then some.

Some candy was 90% and some was 75%. The caramels are now ringing .19/bag. Found the theatre size box of Dots (scarecrow on front) for .09. Bought these last year and gave them to teachers for Thanksgiving treat and they were a hit, so was glad to find them again this year. Paper plates .15, napkins .15, pumpkin lawn bags .20, large lighted outdoor tree 6.00, lots of outdoor lighted figures 2.00 - 2.99, glowing "bat heart" in a jar .25 (couldn't find price, so cashier put in .25), blow up witch's hat .80, blow up cowboy hat .80, spacesuit for boys 1.29, halloween tshirts .49.

Can't believe how many dog costumes are left!! I think there are more now than before Halloween!

Great day at my Targets today.:)

Whole aisle of dog costumes at one store I went to! Not sure why they thought those would sell so good.....

I've been to 4 diff stores this weekend and no holiday (Christmas) polly pockets out yet! Was hoping to get them 90% off today but no one has any of the little toy sections out yet! Bummer!

Found 3 Christmas Polly pockets for $0.49. Need more but couldn't find more.

Found virtually nothing but my own stashes. Aisles nearly stripped bare. Did find some Halloween candy in the regular aisles. Look for the M&M snack packs with the coupon on it. The coupon expired yesterday, but they are generally the Halloween ones. Also found Hershey's Miniatures in fall packaging and Tootsie rolls that were not midgees all in the regular candy aisle.

I got lucky. We got to the Stongsville, OH store around 11 this morning. There was a FULL aisle of costumes (both sides) and another aisle and some endcaps of odds and ends. Signs said 75%, but it was scanning 90%. There wasn't much candy left (fine by me, we don't need any more), but I was able to find several costumes, kid's shirts, trick-or-treat pillowcases, and some other decorations. I didn't have high hopes because I was at the Parma store yesterday and it was looking very picked-over at 75%.

i usually check all 3 of the Target stores around me because i always find something different at each on . I got a 7" color tv with remote and built in tuner for my dad for Christmas for 32.00 ! He is a truck driver so it will come in handy :) it was regular 129.00 ! i was so excited :) i noticed they still had about 6 or 7 left at the Target in Cartersville GA yesterday if anybody lives near there :) i love the 75% off clearance !

I got lucky. We got to the Stongsville, OH store around 11 this morning. There was a FULL aisle of costumes (both sides) and another aisle and some endcaps of odds and ends. Signs said 75%, but it was scanning 90%. There wasn't much candy left (fine by me, we don't need any more), but I was able to find several costumes, kid's shirts, trick-or-treat pillowcases, and some other decorations. I didn't have high hopes because I was at the Parma store yesterday and it was looking very picked-over at 75%.

i got my candy for 75% off yesterday even though the sign said 50% off . great deal :) i always scan stuff first to check prices !

i usually check all 3 of the Target stores around me because i always find something different at each on . I got a 7" color tv with remote and built in tuner for my dad for Christmas for 32.00 ! He is a truck driver so it will come in handy :) it was regular 129.00 ! i was so excited :) i noticed they still had about 6 or 7 left at the Target in Cartersville GA yesterday if anybody lives near there :) i love the 75% off clearance !

Hi!

Is this the Haier digital tv for $32xx? I own one and do love it for watching sports. Unlike in the past,these tvs will not pick up any stations in a moving vehicle. Still,they are great little extras to have on hand and at 75%,they're hard to beat-glad you got one!

Found virtually nothing but my own stashes. Aisles nearly stripped bare. Did find some Halloween candy in the regular aisles. Look for the M&M snack packs with the coupon on it. The coupon expired yesterday, but they are generally the Halloween ones. Also found Hershey's Miniatures in fall packaging and Tootsie rolls that were not midgees all in the regular candy aisle.

Someone earlier posted about the M&M's. I went in this afternoon with that advice. I found 2 with the coupon in plain and 1 in peanut, Then I searched for the same upc code. I found 7 bags. Also scored 2 reeses bags with ghosts on the bag in with the regular.(cashier wouldn't take coupon) I had 4 large wonka and airhead bags hid and got those. Stocking candy is all set for us!! My Daughter scored some nice jewelry that rang 90% off.

Anyone that hits up stores early 2morrow please post if the Stereos have gone down any tomorrow I am hoping they do (need one that hooks up to Ipod) and won't leave here until about 9MDT to find out....could save me a 60mi roundtrip if they aren't.....TY

thats what I am watching too, my son mentioned wanted some speakers so thought these would be as good as any others and he can hook up his Ipod

Well I am headed that way, seems my slow store is always a day behind on markdowns but its worth a shot. I will update when I get back.

I will be waiting. :) lol

I want the smaller boom box thingy for my son.... I figured $15.00 was a great deal for an 8 year old. :)

Found the holiday polly pockets today! They were putting all the little toys out in their display aisle. I also found a little pet shop and tons of books and one lonely pack of the M&M's hidden in with the others. Felt like I hit the jackpot. Pretty much slim pickens left but more than most stores I have gone too! I about danced out of the store with my 49c polly pockets! My girls are really in to those right now so will be a nice added stocking stuffer for them! :)

Steroes here were WEIRD some scanned 50% some scaned 30% (previously they were all 15%) I got theAudioVox set 30% for $55 (I wanted the old fashioned looking smaller one too but I opened it and it does not have a place to put CD's even though it says it plays them) I am guessing you haveta hook up a portable CD player to play CDS (does anyone even OWN one of those anymore??) Darn cause it WAS cute!

I scored 4 costumes (cowgirl, magician (OMG the TOPHAT in this one is worth every penny of the $2 I paid!, scary quarterback, pirate all kids Med.) I also scored a bunch of the Barbie halloween pack...and 2 more polly pockets (0.40) No candy ANYWHERE!

On a side note hit up Walmart and Kmart both still 75% (kmart has TONS AND TONS!) Walgreens was just 50% but she told me if I bought candy she'd override it to 75% (so STRANGE because they didn't have much candy left but TONS of halloween MISC stuff!, I got the TWILIGHT JACOB SWEETARTS for 0.15/box though.. And a bag of swedish fish not marked Halloween at all individually wrapped packages for 0.98! And Hobby Lobby is 80% Halloween and 66% all fall,harvest,thanksgiving (excluding papergoods only!) HTH

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

Saw the juke box that plays the ipod in 2 stores for 75% off; also saw one old fashion looking radio that plays an ipod by the same maker as the jukebox; and lots of larger size ipod speaker/players down to $24.99 from 99.99. Not any of the smaller sized ones though, which is what I was hoping to see. Those were still at 50% off. Found a leapster game for $6.24... some kind of monster creator (I think.) Ticketed at $12.xx, but scanned at 6.xx. There is another one hanging out in the toy aisle! (Speedway store!)

just got back, there was a couple of stereos marked to 75%, one was a boxy audovox one, the jukebox looking one and couple others that were only displays. In fact only the audovox one was in box and it was so cheap looking. If you wanted one of those plastic pumpkins, man you would have you pick at our store. Lots of costumes, no candy (which I think is weird, you usually have something left). Got some of the PP Christmas ones, I guess they didn't pay attention to me when it hit 75% off and I told them the whole box was over in Halloween and ringing up on clearance, so I bought the rest. We had alot of socks, treat bags, some toys, not much other than that.

Steroes here were WEIRD some scanned 50% some scaned 30% (previously they were all 15%) I got theAudioVox set 30% for $55 (I wanted the old fashioned looking smaller one too but I opened it and it does not have a place to put CD's even though it says it plays them) I am guessing you haveta hook up a portable CD player to play CDS (does anyone even OWN one of those anymore??) Darn cause it WAS cute!

I scored 4 costumes (cowgirl, magician (OMG the TOPHAT in this one is worth every penny of the $2 I paid!, scary quarterback, pirate all kids Med.) I also scored a bunch of the Barbie halloween pack...and 2 more polly pockets (0.40) No candy ANYWHERE!

On a side note hit up Walmart and Kmart both still 75% (kmart has TONS AND TONS!) Walgreens was just 50% but she told me if I bought candy she'd override it to 75% (so STRANGE because they didn't have much candy left but TONS of halloween MISC stuff!, I got the TWILIGHT JACOB SWEETARTS for 0.15/box though.. And a bag of swedish fish not marked Halloween at all individually wrapped packages for 0.98! And Hobby Lobby is 80% Halloween and 66% all fall,harvest,thanksgiving (excluding papergoods only!) HTH

What Barbie things did you get, was it the Mini B's or the Halloween Barbie. I was trying to get two more of the Mini B ones and bought 8 Barbies at 75% off, was hoping there was some left where no one found it but they had already cleaned up the Barbie aisle and probably moved them

My DS was that Magician this year and was seriously cute. Wish I could post a pic. It is even cuter on!!!

I got the Mini B's 4 were on the Halloween aisle hidden inside the box of spider webs (probally took someone's stash ;) ) I found the Halloween Polly Pockets on the regular PP toy Aisle

I only saw the Halloween PP at the start of Halloween season (when they put it out), I might have to recheck the PP aisle but I don't know why, I don't have any young ones LOL I collect Barbie and have been getting the mini B's for me since Kelly's are no longer being put out at holiday times. In fact, they are changing her again and renaming her.

I was so happy to finally find one of the baby alive dolls today. It was still marked $31 but of course I knew it would be $11 ;) and thanks to you guys I knew to use the coupon. The coupon didn't work at first but she gave it to me anyway. Yay!

We have ONE lonely Baby Alive at our store that has been there for weeks and her box is so damaged that she fell out today as I flipped it over to scan it. Her face is dirty and some of the accessories might even be missing. But since my DD was begging, I scanned it anyway and nope, still $31! I don't think that poor doll will ever get a proper home!

Went to target today, again, seems like I have been there everyday since Nov. 1st! lol ;)

Anyways.The Lego Duplo Toys story Pizza Truck Blocks are on sale for $14.99 and I used the lego coupon for another $5.00 off so I got it for 9.99! The coupon says for Lego Pizza Truck one but does not exclude the Duplo Blocks. Also I got the Lego Semi that was on sale for $24.99 used the $5.00 off coupon too and got it for $19.99!!!

I only saw the Halloween PP at the start of Halloween season (when they put it out), I might have to recheck the PP aisle but I don't know why, I don't have any young ones LOL I collect Barbie and have been getting the mini B's for me since Kelly's are no longer being put out at holiday times. In fact, they are changing her again and renaming her.

I know it is off topic, but what are they doing with Kelly? Hate the Mini Bs.