Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Halloween was 75% off today in Culepeper VA. Candy was 50%. I was really surprised. I was thinking they weren't going to go until Tomorrow. There was still a lot left. No soap or paper towels but plenty of paper plates, napkins and Solo cups. Great for me b/c I'm throwing hubby at bday party in 2 weeks!

Just a quick public service announcement: Make sure you check those carts in the aisles. There are plenty of treasures at the bottoms of those that never made it back onto the shelves before the 31st. I got lucky the other day and found a whole cart of Halloweeen Oreo's that was abandoned in one of the stationary aisles. Not as good as paper towels or soap but I'm not giving up.

Still 50% here in SG Valley. If anyone is in the area and looking, Duarte, CA has a lot more left than any other store around here. Especially candy & costumes. Although Pasadena's Lake store had a lot of costumes and they were well organized. Saw a half cart full of Oreos at Duarte. Didn't buy any as the kiddos are off Oreos right now for some reason.

Halloween was 75% in Fenton MI today......Tons there, got everything I wanted and then some!!! Candy was 50%!!! Didn't need any of that though. Got 2 softsoap, 1 Bounty napkins, 1 orange dixie cups, 1 black dixie cups, 3 Halloween cups! Didn't get any pet costumes because there was so many that there will be some at 90%

Anyone know when that happens???? 90%????

I would be surprised if baby alive made it to 75% off. Especially with xmas coming.

There is a ton at my store and since there are so many other new ones this season I think they might be there. They are still 31.XX at our stores but there is a bunch of them. I wish everyone good luck finding them! I will post if i see them at 75%