Kohls.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

I decided to send customer service an email:

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing to express my frustration with your web site issues today. I logged on to the site at midnight hoping to purchase some of the great deals that you had advertised. I attempted all day, until approximately 3:30 pm to access your website. I never once was able to access the site...until 3:30 pm, when, of course, each and every deal I was excited to purchase was unavailable. I've been a Kohl's MVC member for many, many years and I've never had such a horrible experience. I am so dissapointed.

I can only hope that you are planning something to appease your many frustrated buyers. You will lose many loyal customer's over this fiasco unless and until you can make it right. I won't be visiting a Kohl's store in the near future as this is not sitting well with me. Other retailer's will gain my business, especially Amazon.com.

Sincerely,

Their email address is customerservice@kohl's.com

At least I got it off my chest!

Queen - Would you let us know what CS says? I have the same issue and I'm sure many others do! Thanks for the heads up!

OK, I called CS about the rebate date issue. [Pleasantly shocked that I was only on hold for about 3 minutes the entire time!] The woman said to email [email protected] with the pertinent information, and that they would respond with what to do. I'm doing that now, and will let everyone here know how it goes!

Update on the griddle rebate issue: I received a reply to my e-mail stating that, in the event my package doesn't arrive before the rebate has to be postmarked, I should reply to the e-mail and they 'will take further action'. I'm optimistic, though, because supposedly the griddle has already shipped.

So, yeah, if you want to send away for the rebate on any of those small appliances ordered online on BF, and your package doesn't arrive by the 11th, e-mail [email protected] for assistance.

Has anyone tried the roomba that was on sale for 99.00. Was wondering if it was worth it.

I have...I'm still debating the "worth it" part...I have a golden retriever and a 5 month old, so to drag the vacuum out all the time is a HUGE hassle, but she is too mobile to let her on the floor without it being vacuumed often...yick...

Anyway, dh says there are three settings, and there is one setting that works the best in his opinion, and the Roomba will run continuously until it runs itself dead for like an hour...I feel there is a lot of redirecting to have to get it throughout the main level of our house in that amount of time, but in the future, I would block off my living room (there is an area rug there, the rest is linoleum and hardwood), and let it focus in there, since that is where dd is most of the time, and that is the only place she is currently on the floor...it was used twice, and I turned it over to clean out the bottom of it, and I swear, it took me 15 minutes to get all of the hair out of the rollers, so at least I know it works, but for that amount of time, I don't know that I'm going to want to waste so much of it every other cleaning...I think I'd rather drag out the vacuum, as much as I hate dealing with the cord...however, when I packed it up to return it, I found there was a cleaning tool in the box (dh opened it, and said he never saw a cleaning tool...probably because that would mean he'd have to actually MOVE something around in the box), and so I will give it another shot to see if that helps clean it faster and easier than it was before...if not, it's going back...the other con is that it's VERY loud, and I feel like I can't hear myself think while it's running, and you certainly can't watch TV unless it's in another room...

Update on the griddle rebate issue: I received a reply to my e-mail stating that, in the event my package doesn't arrive before the rebate has to be postmarked, I should reply to the e-mail and they 'will take further action'. I'm optimistic, though, because supposedly the griddle has already shipped.

So, yeah, if you want to send away for the rebate on any of those small appliances ordered online on BF, and your package doesn't arrive by the 11th, e-mail [email protected] for assistance.

Thanks for the info on this. I ordered the griddle, toaster, and crockpot - all three of which have the rebate, and mine still say they have not shipped, though other parts of my order have. I will see by the end of the week if they have shipped, and if not, then I will email the rebate dept. with my concerns.

Thanks for the info on this. I ordered the griddle, toaster, and crockpot - all three of which have the rebate, and mine still say they have not shipped, though other parts of my order have. I will see by the end of the week if they have shipped, and if not, then I will email the rebate dept. with my concerns.

Fingers crossed for you! I was pleased that they seemed to understand and acknowledge the problem - I had been afraid they would say something like 'well, you can pay for faster shipping' or something similar.

I ordered the Karaoke machine on BF and it still says in Fulfillment online. The wierd thing is they reversed the charges on my card and I called to ask them about it and they said in fulfillment meant that they had it it just wasnt on the truck yet and It was getting ready to ship and she didnt know why they reversed the charges. Do you think they will just charge it when they ship, I just want to make sure I get it, it is my DD big gift this year

OMG!~ I love MINE~~ LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT~

I took mine back yesterday...totally NOT worth it if you own a long-haired dog! Took me longer to clean out than it would if I dragged out the big vacuum and did it myself...and this was after using it only twice...the recommended schedule for cleaning out the vacuum is 3 to 5 uses, obviously based on conditions of use, but if I waited until I'd used a 3rd time, that would've been the end of it, because it was SO full of dog hair...and we vacuum ALL the time!! Disgusting...