>>> Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

Thanks Brad!!! I saw this post AFTER I checked for new scans, so I must have been on the page before it was actually up!

Man, was hoping that this year I could avoid TRU...but DD4 has been asking for a train all year (really, she asked Santa last year on Christmas Eve and it was so out of the blue...no idea where the idea came to her from) and unfortunately I don't think it's a passing wish. At least DS1 will get to enjoy it in a few years too right?

But, they have the Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair on sale and we need to get one that we can travel with that has a 5-point harness.

I dont know about others, but TRU is horrible on BF, the store layout, when people line up to checkout they start at 1 end, and go all the way around the store, so basically the back of the line is at the entrance.

the problem? you cant get to anything in the middle of the store because of this line.

So, do you think the things with item numbers underneath them will be available online??? A few things say 'in store only' and a few don't have numbers underneath them... Hoping this is the case and I can avoid actually going to TRU since it's not really close by.

Thanks!

Niccole :gdflower3:

So, do you think the things with item numbers underneath them will be available online??? A few things say 'in store only' and a few don't have numbers underneath them... Hoping this is the case and I can avoid actually going to TRU since it's not really close by.

Thanks!

Niccole :gdflower3:

I remember last year MANY of the TRU ad items (including doorbusters) were available online the day before.

And I want to be the first to say "does anyone else think this ad sucks?" :P

I remember last year MANY of the TRU ad items (including doorbusters) were available online the day before.

And I want to be the first to say "does anyone else think this ad sucks?" :P

I will agree Brad... I am not really impressed. There are maybe 1-2 things I could use, but other stores have them on sale for $1-2 more. It's worth it to me to be able to avoid TRU. LOL!

I guess I am just going to have to pay full price for this PSP. I can't believe no one has it on sale. The only thing that caught my eye in this ad was the Glider and Ottoman at BRU. I have been wanting one and they are so expensive, might see if the DF will get me that for Christmas.