Silly question: when do all the flyers come out for Black Friday in the newspaper?

nando_22_00

Curious if anyone knows when all the flyers come out for Black Friday

Are they in the newspaper the day before Thanksgiving?

Sorry for such a silly question but Its been a while since I shopped on Black Friday.

Thanksgiving Day. I hit the gas station/mini mart early (before breakfast) to get one before they sell out.

Curious if anyone knows when all the flyers come out for Black Friday

Are they in the newspaper the day before Thanksgiving?

Sorry for such a silly question but Its been a while since I shopped on Black Friday.

Oddly enough I had the same question, but never asked cause I felt silly. I never needed the ads because I just use Gottadeal to see them. :rolleyes:

We get ads in the paper on the day before Thanksgiving and on Thanksgiving day. And I have a relative that brings me the paper from the other side of town, because Kohl's won't put ads in our papers, since the Kohls is on the East side of Nashville and I am on the west and they must think none of us can drive there. (gee, did the bitterness show a bit?)

But the only reason I have the ads is for price matching. I already will have my list down and done by then, thanks to Brad and the Gottadeal crew!!

My parents live in the country and get theirs the day before Thanksgiving but my sister lives in town and gets it on Thanksgiving. We usually have relatives who give us their ads as well and ask for our opinions on the sales since we've been doing BF continuously for the last six or seven years.

When do the papers usally get delivered in the mornings? Like I know walmart is 24hours, and I know grocery stores about a hour after they open, ie 7am.

?

Call (or stop in) at your local convenience store (Wawa, 7-11, etc.)

Around here they typically have their papers before 6 am, but you'll have to check in your area.

Also, ask if the convenience store will actually be open on T-Giving since about half will be closed.