Where are the TV's at in the store during BF?

txgurl

I'm new to going to Target so early in the a.m. for BF but I'm really interested in the Westinghouse TV to purchase for my two boys. Still waiting to see what Walmart will come up with but with all these mini sales they are having doesn't look promising.

I've never gone to Target for the big ticket items, just for games so I was curious do they have the TV's out on the floor for people to grab or do they hand out tickets or what. Could someone please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by bigjimslade
making title more clear

I'm new to going to Target so early in the a.m. for BF but I'm really interested in the Westinghouse TV to purchase for my two boys. Still waiting to see what Walmart will come up with but with all these mini sales they are having doesn't look promising.

I've never gone to Target for the big ticket items, just for games so I was curious do they have the TV's out on the floor for people to grab or do they hand out tickets or what. Could someone please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

The Targets around me, in mid-sized cities, have the TVs along a wide side aisle (along the cards but since Targets tend to be layouted different it may depend) and there are associates there to help load into carts and just monitor the crowd.

But I've heard others who stated that they do a ticket system for large-sized city Targets so I think you should call Target the week of BF or go in and ask a manager what they intend on doing for the TVs.

Also the Targets around us have employees and managers who go around in the crowd about 30 minutes before opening to see if anyone has questions and they will give out information on the location and quantity of the doorbusters.

Thanks in advance.

Which Target in TX?

Oh, ok thanks for the info. I've seen them around past BF that I've been but we knew what we wanted and it was usually just toys or games and they didn't move those.

I'm actually going tonight to check out the tv to make sure it's what we want to get so I'll ask them to find out.

Last year I got my TV in the baby section about 45 mins after the store opened. I was looking for a spot to organize my purchases befor heading to the line so I did not buy doubles when I stumbled upon a whole stack of them. I think that someone might have just left them there when they could not get through the crowds though.

Past few years at the local Walmart in Holyoke, MA..they follow WalMarts past setup with pallets down one long aisle. They had a lot of the major tvs, appliances, toys there. However, after last years incident in WalMart, things could change. They did not have a ticket system either.

My Bro-in-law works at Target in a mid-size town and he said that that particular Target has 58 of the TVs. He also said that the Target we go to in a small-mid size town about 20miles away has 46 TVs.

So it seems they will be as well stocked in them this year as they were last year!