How much would you pay for a Zhu Zhu Pet?

angelic680

How much would you pay for a Zhu Zhu Pet?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a Zhu Zhu Pet?

• $8 - $10 (not paying more then msrp)
    • $10 - $25
    • $25 - $50
    • Any price to get what my kids want?

I almost broke down and bought a green carrier on ebay but I just couldn't pay $10.50 + $2.80 shipping for something that cost $5. Then the next green carrier that I was watching went for $25.00 + $2.80 shipping!!! I haven't checked ebay since.

I almost broke down and bought a green carrier on ebay but I just couldn't pay $10.50 + $2.80 shipping for something that cost $5. Then the next green carrier that I was watching went for $25.00 + $2.80 shipping!!! I haven't checked ebay since.

Just wait til after the holidays wrap up a gift card with a picture of what they wanted.

Does these things fit into other carriers???

I thought that these were really cute when I first saw them. Then I came to my senses and realized that they would end up in the garage with all of my kids' other neglected toys. The only way that I would buy one of these is if one of my kids put it on thier must-have list, and as of now they don't even know that zhu zhu pets exist. Even then, I couldn't bring myself to pay more than retail on something that I don't think my kids would love for very long. This year I am steering away from toys that the kids watch and getting ones that they can do something with.

I believe that the less people willing to pay the outrageous third party prices, the less people will be able to do that. Therefore, I am definitely one who will not pay over retail plus shipping. Just a couple of days ago a former classmate posted on Facebook that she had some for $20. each. That's not a lot for something my child really wants, but I just won't get it for that price because it's the principle of it to me. I wouldn't have had to pay shipping as I pass her store on a daily basis.

Well, I am on the fence about it. If it was the main thing my dd wanted I would pay anything if I was down to the wire and it was christmas eve but would search every other possibility first! My daughter just expressed interest in these a few days ago..she really wants 1 but its not her #1 I must have item. So I will pay about 15.00 for one. ( this being msrp and shipping etc...) I know christmas is not about presents. My kids all know this as well but I LOVE seeing the joy on their faces when they get something they really want..and that is what christmas is about for me..my kids happiness..that is priceless =)

I bought one a while ago and thought I will put up for Christmas. My kids have not asked for it at all, I am beginning to wonder if it was me that thought the idea was cute and not my kids. They are asking for totally different stuff.

Anyway I wouldn't pay more then retail.

I bought it all (except for the skateboard) and I am really considering selling them on Ebay. My kids haven't shown ANY interest in them at all (ages 11,8,6) and I might as well make a few bucks.

I am with Angelic..those of you that would pay $50 or more can TOTALLY have mine :P

LoL ~ Glad Im not alone....:cool: