12 Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Soaps for $20@ bathandbodyworks.com

elite2058

12 Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Soaps

ADD 12 soaps for $30

then use coupon code TENTHIRTY to lower the price to $20.

Shipping is $5.95

Final cost per bottle would be $2.16 per bottle

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3821521

http://bbw.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pBBW1-6061732t144.jpg

The deal is valid in-store as well. Link to coupon for $10 off $30 that is valid to Nov. 22.

I went to the store and got 12 soaps for $20, used my coupon for a free item from the signature collection (got the apple body wash), plus redeemed my any free item coupon from last time that I forgot to use (I had called and they said to bring it in next time along with my receipt) and got a foot file - with everything coming to just $21.30! Thanks for the tip Elite!

I went to the store and got 12 soaps for $20, used my coupon for a free item from the signature collection (got the apple body wash), plus redeemed my any free item coupon from last time that I forgot to use (I had called and they said to bring it in next time along with my receipt) and got a foot file - with everything coming to just $21.30! Thanks for the tip Elite!

Lucky you! They let you combine offers? Coupons say no combining allowed. I guess I will try it.;)

What am I doing wrong? Did the prices change since this first was posted? I'm looking at the soaps online and the individuals are on sale for 3 for $10 (not 4/$10) and the sets of 4 are $14.

Help! I really wanted to get a bunch of these too!

Yes, looks like the sale has changed 3 for $10 now.

Signature collection body care is now on sale buy 3 get 3 free. and there is a tenthirty code that takes $10 when you spend $30.00.. if you are looking for gift ideas.