Where is the cute wrapping paper?

rogue1230

Am I just too early? I checked Walgreens and Hallmark and I am not seeing any really cute wrapping paper. Color Studio still has the the Christmas Light Fa LA LA paper, but that is like 3 years old.

OTC had some pretty and really nicely made paper, but not so much this year.

Hmmm.....

i got some yesterday at TRU for my daughter...you know the 2.5 year old who's favorite color is pink, and who crawls around the house meowing all day long and has to sleep on her "kitty bed" (giant hello kitty stuffed pillow) at night....yeah, I found PINK christmas paper with little white cartoon kittens wearing santa hats all over it! :D (it was kinda pricey though at 3.99 for olly 85 sq feet. Anhow they have the cutest so far that I have seen....then Target after them. :)

I bought paper on clearance at Target last year. It is white with big red dots! I LOVE it!

One year I bought this REALLY cute paper at Hobby Lobby. I wonder if anyone else around here bought some. It looked like denim and had reindeer on it (and I think there were other patterns). It had a somewhat waxy feel to it and the tape would NOT stick! The presents would pop open :P

I got a few rolls at the Dollar Tree, and then bought some more in coordinating colors at Target. I LOVE the one pattern I got at DT. It's red with retro type snowflakes and dots, done in pink,white, light blue and lime green. Doesn't sound that great, but it is cute! They have quite a selection there.

GeorgiaPeach, I saw pink kitty Christmas paper at the Dollar Tree, if you need more.

Audrey, I saw that paper with the retro colors !!! SO CUTE :cheesy: I have to restrain myself, I have too much paper..... (that is what happens when you buy alot of DVD's or small things for gifts--you don't use much paper.)

Was the pink kitty paper HELLO KITTY? I collect HK stuff, I didn't see any at my DT..... :fluffy:

Audrey, I saw that paper with the retro colors !!! SO CUTE :cheesy: I have to restrain myself, I have too much paper..... (that is what happens when you buy alot of DVD's or small things for gifts--you don't use much paper.)

Was the pink kitty paper HELLO KITTY? I collect HK stuff, I didn't see any at my DT..... :fluffy:

Isn't it just so cute? I wish I could wallpaper a room with it. :tongue1: The kitty paper was not Hello Kitty. But come to think if it, I think I saw some... At Target I think?

I LOVE these rolls of wrapping paper!!! They are the perfect size to wrap a shirt box, etc. I stock up when I see them. They usually even have some that could be used year round for birthdays, etc.

Yep, we grabbed 4 rolls and I LOVE that they're short rolls. And they really have a ton of paper on them!

I found a really cute Elmo paper at Dollar General and one at Dollar Tree, they both had a lot of cute ones to chose from but more at Dollar Tree.

Went to Walmart yesterday and they have an entire aisle of cordinating items - tinkerbell, princess, bob the builder and a bunch more but the ultimate one that I will be purchasing IMMEDIATELY if not sooner A CHRISTMAS STORY!!! bags, tags, labels, all kinds of things Oy Vey! It made my day lol

I bought all the paper I need last year at 90%+ off! I am the world's worst wrapper... everything looks terrible, so I don't bother buying pretty paper. It'll just draw attention to my ugly wrapping!

Last year, I found A Christmas Story paper for DH at 90% off, Disney Princesses for the little girls in our family, and my favorite... 10 rolls of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 80 Sq ft for .10 each! I'm not a big TMNT fan, but I have 3 little boys who'll love it!

I bought all the paper I need last year at 90%+ off! I am the world's worst wrapper... everything looks terrible, so I don't bother buying pretty paper. It'll just draw attention to my ugly wrapping!

My mom hated wrapping. She would only shop at our local mall for Christmas gifts because they do free gift wrapping.

My mom hated wrapping. She would only shop at our local mall for Christmas gifts because they do free gift wrapping.

:)

I actually *like* to wrap gifts... I'm just terrible at it! Its kind of like when a 2 year old gets ahold of fingerpaints and spends hours painting a picture. When its done, its technically a mess, but they had a whole lot of fun doing it. That's me, a 2 year old with fingerpaints.

Once, I actually tied my own hair into the ribbon and DH had to remove the present from my head... :o

I actually *like* to wrap gifts... I'm just terrible at it! Its kind of like when a 2 year old gets ahold of fingerpaints and spends hours painting a picture. When its done, its technically a mess, but they had a whole lot of fun doing it. That's me, a 2 year old with fingerpaints.

Once, I actually tied my own hair into the ribbon and DH had to remove the present from my head... :o

I am the same way. I love to wrap, but they don't look as pretty as they should. Last year I spent 2 days wrapping.

I bought some of the $1 Target wrapping paper. Last year I bought my Baby sister Dora christmas paper at the dollar store so I will be back there looking. I usually get it on Black Friday when the stores have them on sale and new shipments.

I bought spongebob at dollar tree $1 for 20 ft. (I know not the best deal) but I liked it.

Little bit annoyed to find, almost identical spongebob paper at walmart $ 3.00 for 70 ft, clearly the better deal. . . the Walmart background was like medium green...

The dollar store paper was like a lime green... Spongebob even in similar size/position...

Walmart also had Christmas story, SPIDERMAN, Dora and frosty 70 ft/3.00 Frosty wasn't that great. . .blue was kind of blah...and SPIDERMAN background was such a dark green you had trouble seeing Spiderman....

I tend to like LIVELY paper. :cheesy: Bright, crisp things...

this is GREAT!!!! lmao!!!