How much do you spend on BF?

nikkilugi

I'm saving all my money up from my part time job; which is about $1000, but I really want to limit myself to $600!! Previous years, i had no money to buy things. I only spend $50 last year on a external hard drive. So this year is a HUGE jump for me.

I'm saving all my money up from my part time job; which is about $1000, but I really want to limit myself to $600!! Previous years, i had no money to buy things. I only spend $50 last year on a external hard drive. So this year is a HUGE jump for me.

Sounds like you are going to have some fun!

• 1 month later...
About $1600, which is by far the most I've ever spent on BF. $1500 of it was for me though.:D I did almost all of my Christmas shopping throughout the year but saved up to buy me a new TV for BF. Got the 42" plasma and the Garmin nuvi 660 from BB. :woot2::groovin::g_dance:

I spent around $1000, but that is my main buying day. I got 16 of the 24 presents I had to get (family) and bought for my 4 kids. I am done with the oldest 2, but now have to get a few more things for my toddler and baby. I still have some odds and ends left too like stocking stuff and candy, but all in all I am done!! I have spent as little as $200 on BF before, but it just depends every year how much of a budget I have. Last year I got a credit card with a $2000 limit and I spent almost all of that on BF and saturday.

I think my budget will be relatively low. I too shop all year round for Christmas. Though mainly I don't do it until end of summer and beyond. I only buy things that are esp good prices, otherwise I do wait for BF and after.

This year, I estimate I'll spend $400 max on BF. I don't have set items in mind though, only that I'll probably have to shop for DH, the kids (stocking stuffers mainly) and then my Dad.

Quoting myself here.. I spent around $325, but $75 of it was on myself (much needed clothes that were on SALE).

That doesn't include the $62 I spent on TRU's web site, which I only technically paid $2.99 OOP (had $60 in GC's).