15 fun things to do while shopping in Walmart..lol!

CrayZMama80

None of this is meant to offend anyone.. just wanted to give ya's a giggle while reading posts. :rotflol:

15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking their sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3 Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4 Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares..... and see what happens.

5 Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6 Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7 Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8 When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9 Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

10 While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.

11 Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12 In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13 Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

14 When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

( And; last, but not least!)

15 Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

HOLY CRAP! THATS FUNNY!!!

11 Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

Thats too funny!

Number 10 While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.

Is actually scary you'd prob be arrested on the spot! lol

I used to like to go in after hours to walmart and play soccer in the aisles with friends! :D We also used to play hackysack and toss balls over the tops of the aisles! Man did they hate us when we would come in! :) Plus I knew how to get on the the pager system, so I would call from a payphone outside and be transfereed to the pager system by asking for that extension! "Right now Wal-mart is having a huge sale over in the toy department, come by and check out all the nice cheap plastic Sh!t for sale!"

I came in 15 min after that annoucment and the managers were having a meeting at courtesy trying to figure out who did the annoucment and where it came from! LMAO

I used to work in a grocery store, and we used to go bowling with coconuts and salad dressing bottles....but the best thing we ever did was have a RAID fight.... you know, those cans of RAID that fire like 30 feet... try chasing each other around for awhile while shooting RAID all over the floor, then doubling back, hitting a spot of raid on the floor.. and sliding into displays, or like i did, hit a corner, fell on my ass and slide into the milk case.... knocked myself out...LOL..we used to have a couple cops come in late at night also, 1 of them was a friend of a few of the employees, he'd get into the act himself, albeit throwing cans and stuff....we had a lot of damaged goods in our store...LOL

I used to like to go in after hours to walmart and play soccer in the aisles with friends! :D We also used to play hackysack and toss balls over the tops of the aisles! Man did they hate us when we would come in! :) Plus I knew how to get on the the pager system, so I would call from a payphone outside and be transfereed to the pager system by asking for that extension! "Right now Wal-mart is having a huge sale over in the toy department, come by and check out all the nice cheap plastic Sh!t for sale!"

I came in 15 min after that annoucment and the managers were having a meeting at courtesy trying to figure out who did the annoucment and where it came from! LMAO

OMG YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!