Post your Black Friday steals

AFB

Toys R Us- Rescue Heros Mission Select Playset-29.99

Rescue Heros Buy 2 get one free -7.99 each

PlayDoh Playsets BOGO-12.99 for two got the George Forman Grill and the

Buzz saw

I got there at 6:05, they opened at 6, they had ran out of buggies, so they were handing out bags. Thankfully I spied a buggy near the rescue hero stuff. I was in and out of the store within 20 minutes. There were a good amount of people there but the lines moved really quick and were probably 2 to 3 people deep.

BEst Buy-

U2- Atomic Bomb Cd- 7.99 minus 3 McD's Best Buy Bucks!!!

Aladin Movie- 9.99 minus 3 best buy bucks!!!

I was in line for 45 minutes to check out! Even though it took that long it seemed like the line moved well.

Target-

Ballet Barbie-3.29

And some clothes they had in their regular weekly add, as well as a Princess Baby Doll that was in the regular add. I had to wait in line longer at Target then I had at Toys R Us.

Mall- Belks and Profits

They were allready out of the things I went hunting for. Nothing grand, just a silver charm for my dd and some new bath towels.

WalGreens-

2 2 liter Dr.Peppers-59 cents ea

3 Hot Wheels Cars- 39 cents ea

Maxwell House Coffee- 99 cents

Hersheys Christmas Candy 2 for 59 cents

2 4 pk Angel Soft TP- 79 cents ea

2 12 pk AA Batteries- 99 cents ea

Comet - I cant' remember the price

2 Crest Toothbrushes- 99 cetns ea

Revlon Lipstick 99 cents ea

The sale girl actualy told me I could get two of the lipsticks since the sale coupon for them was fixing to run out (the coupon said limit one)

I sent Dh to Michaels (he runs a Christian Bookstore) to get

8 Christmas Garlands 1.97 ea

5 Christmas Wreaths 1.97 ea

Minus 5 off of a 25 purchase.

That's all for today anyway. I might head to Kmart and some other places tomorrow.

Got up at 5:00. Got:

Fred Meyer

Outrun 2 for Xbox 39.99 plus 20% off

Midway Arcade Classics 2 $19.99 plus 20% off

B1G1 Board games got:

Game of life simpsons edition

Crocodile Craze -both games for $17.00

Target

Southpark season 1 and 2 -$17.77each

Buffy the Vampire Season 7 $17.77

2 Dancing Boobahs $9.99 each

2 3pk jar candles $4.88 each

2 holiday shirts for 2 yr old DD $4.44 ea

holiday pants for DD $3.44

Trivial Pursuit 90's $22.00

Trivial Pursuit SNL edition $28.88

Queen sheet Set $19.99

JCPENNEY

Emeril 7pc Cook set $119.99

Thats all the great deals!

I took my time shopping this morning. The mall near my area is always dead, so I wasn't worried about the crowds.

Wet Seal -

For me: 5 pairs of thongs for $7.50 (lol, they're cute!)

Target -

As gifts: 5 coffee makers for $4.50 each

Strawbridges -

For me: 2 sweaters for $20 (originally $30+ each)

So yea, my shopping experience was basically: 1 gift for someone on my list - 1 gift for me.... I'm heading out later today to catch some night owl deals at my local craft store.

Well I am happy to say that I got everything on my list and then more...lol.

Walmart

Dancin Dora $12

Dora Talbe and Chairs $18

DVD Player $27.xx

Booster Car Seat $14.xx

Family Guy DVD set $17.77(PM TARGET)

Simpsons Season 4 DVD set $17.77(PM TARGET)

Quantum Leap DVD Set $48.xx

Radio Shack

Laser Level $5

2 room Cordless Phones $20(w/ a $10MIR)

Walgreen's

2-Pepsi 2LTR $.59

2-Dr Pepper 2LTR $.59

4-Hershey Giant Bars $2

Kmart

Purse $13.xx

Superman Dvd $1.99

Sleepers BOGO($5.99)

Sz 5TElmo Outfit $4.80

Sz0-3m Winnie the Pooh Outfit $4.80

Really :) that I got everything and didn't have to rush like most years.

Mara,

Paying $78 for a $199 Hoover Steam Vac definitely qualifies as HOT!

Nice job.

Well I got the steam cleaner :yelclap: Hour in the freezing cold but I got that $20 gift card. Best part. Same offer tommorow 10% off one item and $20 gift card first 100 people. Diffrent deals. I'll be after a DVD recorder tommorow.

At the PX (Army post exchange) I got them to price match CC deal on Tony hawk 2 for PS2. 37.99 had another 10% off card and no tax. $34 for a $50 game :)

$7 crock pot.

Goodys had 50% off frames so I'm sending the grandparents pics of my kids for presents. Best part is they were offering another 15% off for military so that deal was pretty sweet.

got some other odds and ends at good prices. $40 watch for $23 My big one though was definatly the steam cleaner. I can't believe though after freezing my butt off in line for that cleaner I will be back doing it tommorow for the DVD recorder Lol :giggle:

We got what we wanted.

Shoprite's DVD/VCR (1 day early )

Most of the FAR or cheap stuff at Staples.

123CopyDVD at CompUSA (which was not worth the wait or price, it doesn't work!)

Elton John DVD at Best Buy - a gift for the friend

My First Leappad at Toys R'US (glad that it was still there after 8 AM)

1 of 2 10.00 of 10.00 coupons used at Macy's (the other will be used tommorrow)

and a gymboree online order.

I'd say the best deal was Macy's 6 pairs of nice socks for around 5.00. It's fun to try to get as close to 10.00 on the coupon as possible - and they don't make it easy on socks. I did that to Eddie Bauer once - 15 off 15, so I got 3 pair of socks for 1.50!

Small needs this year. And a lot less rebates to send in. And my 2 year old son handled it all surprisingly well.

I got most of what I wanted. i was lucky enough to get 2 vouchers at compusa so I got 2 of the 60gb hard drives for $30 bucks out the door, that was my biggest deal.

also got a 200gb hd for $50 over at officemax as well as the $40 dvd burner. this year seemd to be all about hard drive deals lol, which im happy about. im also happy i didnt need a laptop lol.

i also racked upa alot of blank media. got the 100 dvd-r discs from compusa for $20 out the door and 6 30pack Memorex for $20 out the door. I was really going after all the instant savings items at compusa, so i did all i could there lol.

Mine was more like Black Thursday steal...

I had been eyeing the Samsung 17" monitor at Best Buy, but knowing the history of BF at BB, I didn't want to subject myself or my 10 year old son to that, so I started checking - they had the same monitor online early on Thursday for the same price (after MIR) plus about $11 shipping. I hemmed and hawed and delayed, thinking, "well maybe I'll just go see how bad it is." But after reading some more in the forum here about how early people were going to get in line, I decided that I'd check the website again. So later in the day I looked online and they were not only sold out of that one, but the MAG one (which I was secondly considering). Now dreading the thought of getting to BB at 5 AM just for a monitor I started browsing around and found that CompUSA offered the same Samsung monitor for the same price (again after MIR), plus 1 cent shipping. So not only did I not have to brave the throngs of people in the early morning at BB or CompUSA, I do have to wait for it, but I get it shipped for just a penny - thanks CompUSA. Plus today I got to go to Fry's and *not* buy anything and watch others standing in a line that must have been 300 long (at least 300, maybe 500). Whatever it was, it weaved up and down aisles throughout the store - I'd guess it was at least a 2-3 hour line just to check out :yuck:

- danbo

Well, I got some good FAR stuff at Office Max and $70 in mail-in rebates at Best Buy -- got $318 in merchandise total and used $300 in Best Buy Bucks towards it, as well as some good deals at other stores.

But my mother did much better at Kohl's. I don't know what all she bought, but she spent about $600 on stuff that was all really good deals, had a coupon for 15% off the entire order, and got $100 in gift certificates (you got a $10 one for every $50 you spent). So in addition to saving tons of money on a whole bunch of doorbusters, she also saved an additional $190.

--Mark--

4:45 Got in line at Best Buy, 40 people in front of me. (Made note to get there earlier next year!). BB gave me a ticket for the Sansui 27" flat screen Stereo TV ($179.99 AR) but no ticket for the other items I wanted.... The store opened at 5:55 and I grabbed a Western Digital 160 GB hard drive ($29.99 AR) and Dynex 50 pack DVD+R media ($2.99 AR). Found the TV and was told it was to big to haul around the store. Paid for the items. The clerk told me to pick up the TV at the loading dock. It was only 6:10 so I decided to go to more stores before picking up the TV.

6:15 Go to Staples and purchased a Teon 40 pack DVD+R spindle ($2.94 AR), Zenith remote control (free AR) and a solar powered calculator (free AR). It is 6:30 and all is looking great!

6:35 Go to Office Max and get in line. No tickets handed out here.... Door opens just before 7:00 and there is a mad rush for the leather manager's chairs ($19.99 AR). I managed to grab one! Also got K-Hypermedia 50 pack DVD+R ($7.99 AR). Got a buch of free stuff AR. A TV remote control, Northwestern Belll 2.4GH coreless phone, cd cleaner, 100 pack slim jewel cases, Micro Advantage 64MB USB quick drive, K-Hypermedia DVD+RW 10 pack, iConcepts 100 quick wipes and couple of more free items that weren't on my list but I decided to grab while there....

7:25 Got all my stuff in the shopping cart and I'm headed to the checkout stand when my luck ran out. Office Max doesn't have a clue! I found what looked like the end of the line but was really just an opening to let shoppers buy.... So I keep heading back to where the end of the line really was. Then that line split into 2 so people were trying to figure out which line was moving faster. I got in the line that stopped moving.... Sometime later a manager told me and the guy behind me to get in another line that was short. We soon found out why it was short. The cash register kept locking up! I finally got done at Office Max at 8:40..... It's true I got some great deals but they have to do something about the checkout lines!

8:50 Went back to Best Buy and picked up my new TV. Never heard of a Sansui but so far it is looking and sounding great!

i gots me the parts for a new computer!!!

Fry's Electronics

1. antec slk1600 case, 44.99 - 40.00 MIR = 4.99 AR

2. Intel P4 3.2 ghz box cpu = 209.00

3. soyo mb - 50.00 - 50.00 MIR = FREE

4. Kingston DDR 512MB Ram, 84.99 - 15.00 MIR = 69.99AR

5. Mad Dog 12x DVD Burner (off brand) = 54.99

6. Western Digital 200GB HD - 118.88 - 60.00 MIR - 10.00 MIR = 48.88 AR

7. BFG Asylum 128mb video card - 84.99 - 20.00 MIR = 64.99 AR

Total before rebates and after taxes: 702.36

Total once i get my 195.00 in Rebates: a smidge over 500 bucks.

not bad at all for my new comp.

Also went to the local outlet mall, went to Gap and my sister and i picked up buy one get one free fleece sweaters (10 bucks each in the end.)

then went to another mall with a disney store and picked up a finding nemo plush for 7.99 (original price 16.50).

good day!

EDIT: i ddin't go early for anything though. i got to fry's around 11 and the super deals were already gone (i.e. the 70 dollar tv my brother thought about.) but i still got a sweet deal on most of my parts. they still had plenty of HD's in stock (both the 200gb wd for 48.88 AR and the seagate 120gb for 29.99 AR) and while the cheaper cpu/board combos were gone, this still isn't bad considering i'm going to get the MB for free (as long as soyo honors the rebate.)

Well, I got some good FAR stuff at Office Max and $70 in mail-in rebates at Best Buy -- got $318 in merchandise total and used $300 in Best Buy Bucks towards it, as well as some good deals at other stores.

But my mother did much better at Kohl's. I don't know what all she bought, but she spent about $600 on stuff that was all really good deals, had a coupon for 15% off the entire order, and got $100 in gift certificates (you got a $10 one for every $50 you spent). So in addition to saving tons of money on a whole bunch of doorbusters, she also saved an additional $190.

--Mark--

lol Mark, the people behind you cry a river when you busted out 300 of those?

lol Mark, the people behind you cry a river when you busted out 300 of those?

Haha. Actually, you would be surprised. I was amazed. The Best Buy Bucks created just a bit more of a hassle -- not nearly as much as they should have ;). However, the cashier's register went offline in the middle of the transaction, and that got the people behind me (as well as me!) a little miffed.

--Mark--

Fred Meyer (5 am):

Got the LAST Madden 2005 for PS2 for 20% off (someone put it in the wrong place!)

Got the LAST World of Warcraft for PC for 25% off (no one else in town had a deal on this game so this is why I got up early! Was so happy!)

Walgreens:

FAR Kodak camera

$1 after rebate CD-R

Legally Blonde 2 & The Weddding Planner DVDs - $5 each

Meier & Frank

Nike sweats & sweatshirt for around $17 ea. with a coupon! Less than 1/2 price!

TRU

Polly Pocket Getaway duo - $10

LeapPad book - $10

Those were the main things I wanting so I was pretty much got everything! :)

Also, Lloyd Center mall had a promo if you spent $100 before noon, they would give you a free $15 gift card. So I did that twice. Not bad!

It was pretty good this time. My second BF :). Wasnt able to sleep that night so decided to go earlier(@2.30AM) than planned. There was no line in front of BB so decided to check other stores. And there was no line anywhere. Came back to BB waited in car till 3.00 And then line started forming. I and a freind were second in the line. Though we didnt plan to buy laptop we anyway bought it :))

Best Buy

1. Laptop

2. Mp3 player

3. Kodak Cam

4. WD 160 GB Hard Drive

5. DVD Player

6. Sansui 27'' Flat Screen Tv

7. DVD's pack

8. EPSON Printer

Staples

1. DVD Burner

2. 512MB CF card for Camera

3. 256 MB RAM (Got the wrong one:( )

4. Blank DVD's

5. Jewel Case

Office Max

1. Blank CD's

2. Blank DVD's

3. Jewel Case(bad purchase didnt need them)

Kohls

1. 10 pc Kitchen Set

2. 5 pants

3. 4 Arrow shirts

4. 2 Sweaters

5. Pj's

6. Undies

Finished the shopping @ arround 12 and slept for next 5 hours :). I think i got almost everything i wanted except the RAM and jump drive and a jacket. May swap DDR RAM i got with anyone who have SDRAM. Overall a pretty good BF. And thanks to you guys who kept updating me and others here.

Note for next Yr: Check Brand Mart early they have best deals in Appliences. And huge inventory.

See Ya Next Time.

Got the Maxtor 160 gig hd online from Staples.

I'm going to stop by Officemax to pick up a 6 outlet surge protector.

Edit

Gah Officemax was out. but I was able to get staples to do a substitute order ofr a SanDisk 512 Cruzer Mini for the Micro. Now I just have to wait for it in the mail.

We waited in line at KB for 30-45 minutes, then when we were next in line we noticed we couldn't get the deal we wanted (Gameboy advance for $50 with $100 purchase, I was going to pick up the Nintendo DS but the fine print said excludes video game system purchases, oh well). While we were waiting my wife ran to Belk to check out some Baker's rack she wanted. It looked too cheap to her though. We then both ran to JC Penney's for the free snow globe, and someone came by with free breakfast.

Headed to K-mart to get a $13 entertainment stand, looked somewhat similar to one that Wal-mart had for $80 (it definitely wasn't as good, but for $13 it looked good enough). Once we opened the box we noticed it was cheap wood and plastic, so back it went. Then it was Toys R Us for two gameboy advance sp, then circuit city for a wireless router, sam's club for a bigscreen tv. After we got home and took a nap, we went back to Wal-Mart for the $80 entertainment stand we wanted. So in total, we got:

KB - nothing

Belk - nothing

JC Penney's - 2 Free Snow Globes

K-Mart - $13 entertainment stand, but returned

Toys R Us - 2 $80 Gameboy Advance SP's with Cartoon Network pack (some shows and a couple games) and headphones, plus the $9 warranty

Circuit City - Belkin Wireless router for $65, after rebates $8

Sam's Club - Akai 55" Widescreen HDTV with HD-tuner and DVI for $850 (because of a mistake on their tagging, it wasn't a black friday deal but we got it on black friday nonetheless)

Wal-Mart - $80 entertainment stand, it's all metal with glass shelves, wasn't on sale

I didn't get any sleep and woke my Mum up at 4am. We rushed to Fred Meyer, which opened at 5am. We were 3rd in line (got there at 4:45am) and there was a KIRO radio crew interviewing people! lol I picked up a pin-up girl 50s style calendar for $7, the new Harry Potter DVD for $15.99 with a coupon, Home Alone on DVD for $10.99 and and old classic xmas movie Mum wanted for $9.99.

Then on to OfficeMax, where we planned to line up for the Free After Rebate items but it was just TOO cold! lol We got there at 5:30am and were about 6th in line but we wussed out at about 6am (didn't open til 7am!)! Amateurs we are :D They WERE handing out tickets for the big things though...

Mervyn's -- we picked up 2 of the free Santa ornaments and some Hanes singlets for the little sister for $5 ea 2-pack. I really wanted a Happy Bunny set of pajamas but they were all out of my size.

Next, we went to Target because it was right next door. I think we did our biggest lot of shopping there! We picked up:

A Few Good Men DVD for $7.50 (been searching for that for AGES!), Shrek 2 DVD for $15.99, Frank Sinatra xmas music for me for $11.98, The Rat Pack xmas music for Mum for $12.99, Ker-Plunk board game for $9.99, a Lite-Bright toy for the little sister for xmas for $20.99, 2 huge jar candles for $4.88 ea (1 cranberry, 1 pumpkin spice!) and some soda.

Circuit City -- we were pretty disappointed in what was on sale there. The cheap DVDs had been picked clean, though we did pick up Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil for $6.99.

A set of hat & gloves for the little one at Old Navy, which weren't that cheap $14 for the set but were really cute and something we'd been searchign for for a long time.

Next was Staples where we missed out on the Buy Ink Cartridge Set, Get Free Starbucks Coffee deal. We also missed out on the lighted Reindeer at Walgreen's for $9.99 -- sold out by 10am.

We didn't see anything good at JC Penney (though we bitched out a woman trying to reserve a parking spot) as all of the xmas pajamas weren't what we were looking for.

At Border's I used a coupon to get Bridget Jones' Diary on DVD for $9.99 (collector's edition!) and I also picked up a really cool organiser for next year for $20.

Costco was a good stop too -- we got Planet Sleep Pajamas for $13.99 (retail $45) and probably my fave item for the day: Buffy Season 2 DVDs for $27.99! We also got some other stuff at the usual good Costco prices but in terms of BF sales, weren't anything special.

Long's was our last stop and we used a coupon to Buy 1 Maybelline mascara and get a Free Eyeshadow.

Phew! We were shopping for about 9 hours in all and I went straight to bed when I got home! :D

My fave buys were the Buffy Season 2 DVD for $27.99 and the Bridget Jones' Dairy DVD (collector's edition) for $9.99 :D Very happy (but tired...) shopper!