GottaDEAL 2021 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

I can't believe it - the upright freezer we ordered on October 16th, 2020 that was supposed to be delivered right around Thanksgiving of 2020 is being delivered TODAY! What I really loved is that they ran the charge for the freezer and the extended warranty the DAY they received the order! So, we have been without $1,300.00 and a freezer since Oct. of last year! :gdcensored:

• Like 4

WE ARE THE MIGHTY BRUINS.

I cannot believe we're in the Final Four.

Congratulations!!!  I'm so sad my beloved Razorbacks lost to Baylor but at the same time we've waited so so so long to get back to some basketball prominence that our run in the tournament was glorious too.  I remember the celebrations from 1994 when we beat the dastardly Blue Devils (LOL) to win the championship.  So much fun and I still have my tshirt and Sports Illustrated magazine with them on the cover.  :)

Happy April everybody.....Im trying to get there but all the recent stuff happening in the world is making me so depressed. Why cant there just be LOVE everywhere. No matter what color you are, where you were raised, your economic status........ Love is the only thing that will bind us together as humans and that can shed hate/fear. I LOVE YOU and there is nothing you can do about it. 

• Like 4

Happy April everyone! Someone needs to give Mother Nature the memo that it’s spring because it is currently snowing here.

Oh I would much rather have the snow than all the rain we have been getting. At least the snow makes it look pretty, the rain makes it look muddy LOL

• Like 1

Happy April everybody.....Im trying to get there but all the recent stuff happening in the world is making me so depressed. Why cant there just be LOVE everywhere. No matter what color you are, where you were raised, your economic status........ Love is the only thing that will bind us together as humans and that can shed hate/fear. I LOVE YOU and there is nothing you can do about it. 

:gdhug1: I totally agree, and I am willing to also be the change I want to see. Thank you for being an example. 

I LOVE YOU! pass it on :)

• Like 2

post-90150-161730175066_thumb.jpg

Ugh!!! Not! Funny! Bad form, Mother Nature... [emoji35] lol

On a lighter note, 13 shopping days till my bday (not counting the actual day).

My poor Hodges kitty, who had a run in with some nasty bladder crystals in mid Feb and gave this kitty mama quite the scare is now, thankfully, well on his way back to normal. Had his follow up appointment with his vet last week and she is very pleased with his progress. Gave me permission to begin transitioning him off the prescription diet after we’ve had a full 2 months with it, which will actually occur right around my bday. Good stuff. Will be so glad to start reducing the cat food budget again, assuming we can keep his system happy. $200+/month is rough.

Hope all of you in my GD family are well as we turn the corner toward spring! [emoji4][emoji170]

Here’s the boy trying my pants on this morning... [emoji23]

post-90150-16173032785_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

no school today or tomorrow so we planned a short vacation for the weekend, in Myrtle Beach, SC for the weekend, so happy to get away from home. had to leave the dogs at home a family friend is dropping in and making sure they get fed and let them outside for us.

• Like 5

no school today or tomorrow so we planned a short vacation for the weekend, in Myrtle Beach, SC for the weekend, so happy to get away from home. had to leave the dogs at home a family friend is dropping in and making sure they get fed and let them outside for us.

Love Myrtle Beach. I was in Charleston a couple weekends ago and went by Isle of Palms.