Top 3 stores you usually visit on BF?

RossMAN

Last Year Wal-Mart and the Mall (for JCPenney, Sears, Kohls). In years past I have almost always gone to TRU first and then go to the mall. This year I am not sure. I guess it will depend upon what I am looking for.

BTW - I am Nikki and new here.

:2welcome: Nikki,

How did you discover GottaDeal.com?

What part of Michigan are you from?

I am pretty sure I got the link from a gymboree group. I am in Southeast MI. My husband, sister, neice and I have been BF shopping for about 8-9 years now. Hubby is great and will hold a spot in line while us girls can stay in the car nice and warm.

Only done Best Buy before, but this year I'll be keeping an eye out for good deals at Fry's, Circuit City perhaps, and wherever else. From what I understand, we've already got a group of 8 or so people, so splitting up wouldn't be too much trouble. :)

Edit: This is under the assumption that you can really only "go" to one store, since all the good stuff would generally sell out fast, or at least so it would seem to me. But I'm still somewhat of a n00b, so we'll see. ;)

Last year all Chris hit was Toys R Us. The year before, I was preggo with Alexis, due in Jan. and we didn't have a digicam so he went to Walmart.

This year though, Wal-mart (if the deals are good), Sears and Toys R Us (if the deals are good). It is really going to depend on the deals. Since Chris is the only one that goes out, I have to be VERY organized on that day and have everything down to where he is going and what he is to be picking up so no side-tracking.

Ok, Ok, Ok so I'm a total newbie! I've never done Black Friday, and I usually have to join in the Christmas Eve rush, but bang the gavel :bonk: this year is going to be different. I'm in need of the best Christmas ever for the family (which I know doesn't necessitate presents) without excedeing our Christmas budget so I'm heading out with the rest of the world! The top 3 most wanted stores for me would be:

TRU

WAL-MART

and possibly SEARS although I would love a BF sale at a furniture store (do they have BF sales?), but I'm having a tough time deciding as the situation is as follows,

The ONLY store in my town that would have a good BF is SUPER WAL-Mart and who cares about the food section on BF, we don't have any KB, Sears, Circuit City, BB, K-Mart, or really much else (I hear you wispering "Where does she live anyway?" LOL ans. on a small horse farm in a small town that I'm not from, in the South)

There is a TRU 45 min South with a SEARS (small but nice), Circuit City, BB, Old Navy,ect but the non-super Walmart 10 mins from that shopping center is a TOTAL ZOO on regular days so I'm not sure that it's the one I want to try to be at.

Another TRU, BB, Media Play, CC, ect. 45 min North, but I'm not sure where the WAL is but I'd scope it beforehand (I don't mind driving) not as nice a place as the stores South but maybe everyone else would go somewhere else because of this?

Any advice?

Kelly

Summersfan, is there anyway you can rent a hotel room for the night? LOL. that way you don't ahve to drive all that way so early in the morning to get all the good deals?

Gosh, it has been so long since I have been to a non--super Walmart! I don't think I would know what to do in one if it weren't a super!

It honestly depends on the ads, but the one I definately avoid is Walmart. Those people are out for blood! :eek: Two years ago, a friend of mine was actually thrown into a cart by people trying to get the GBAs. Not pretty! :(

Last year I made arrangements with another BF mom and she went to Wal-mart while I went to Circuit City. Worked out well for both of us. Hoping to do that again this year.

Thanks to this site, so far I know I want to go to Sears and Radio Shack (same mall) but prefer to mall shop AFTER hitting everywhere else. Will wait to see what TRU, Kmart, Target, Circuit City and Value City to determine my final game plan. ;)

Keep up the good work guys! :clapping::2woot:

I plan on going to Staples. I will be in the top 10 in line and I pretty much always get everything on my list. I bring my brother along and he guards the cart for me while I dive in the mobs of people and grab stuff. I will also be going to walmart and sears.

Meijer, Best Buy, and Kohls. But those are only the top three. We have a whole network where we drop family off at different stores to wait in lines with lists in hand of what everyone wants from that store.

OH HOW I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY!!!!

Last year it was Target, TRU, then BB.

I plan on starting at CC this year (I have $150 in gift cards to use), after that it just depends on what everyone has and what town I'm in. I don't do my BF shopping in my town anymore. The only store here is Wal-Mart and it was horrible the last time I tried it....waited in line at a table to get a number for a DVD player, and then waited again at the layaway department for someone to go get it from the back. Throw in people running over everyone and you have a true nightmare! lol

Usually - BB first, then target and office max - last year I went with my mom and sister and had to drag my two boys with us (they were troopers though), oh yea and my nephew too. I went to BB and directly to the line while my mother shoped around and brought things back to me and put them in the cart. We sent my sister to office max (next door). She was through there in 30 mins with all the stuff then came to bb to help - I stood in line for 2hr 45mins, it was crazy - not sure I want to do that again. I might just try price matching at CC. :2roller: