GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Anyone got any ideas for what to do for this club next year? I don't know if I want to give away shirts again as that kind of hurt the activity level in the various contest threads (I know some of you still entered).

Any suggestions for other things to give away to the survivors?

• Like 4

Anyone got any ideas for what to do for this club next year? I don't know if I want to give away shirts again as that kind of hurt the activity level in the various contest threads (I know some of you still entered).

Maybe tote bags/backpacks or something? 

• Like 2

I didn’t enter any of the other contests/t-shirt giveaways because I didn’t want to seem greedy. I would suggest a travel coffee mug for staying awake all night!!
  • Like 4

I like the reusable tote bags with maybe some extra goodies!

I've been planning on getting new totes made with the new logo so maybe that's what we'll do for next year's club.

Either way, I'll start next year's club thread in a few days. Let all the people who leave after BF and CM leave and then we'll start :P

• Like 14

I still have my bag from a few years ago!!

!attachicon.gifIMG_7889.JPG

I have mine too and use it every year! I love taking it into Menards because they have limited carts and even if you do get one, it's impossible to get through all the people pushing it. With the bag all I have to do is fill it and lug it to the front of the store...easier to get through all the people carrying these.

I have mine too and use it every year! I love taking it into Menards because they have limited carts and even if you do get one, it's impossible to get through all the people pushing it. With the bag all I have to do is fill it and lug it to the front of the store...easier to get through all the people carrying these.

Me too!

Menards's was one of my favorite ads this year. We were first in line and got everything on our lists !

• Like 2