Giveaway: Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts! [Winners Posted]

Brad

Blue t-shirt or dark gray

Front:

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a450/gizbee/d0f57082-4ede-4481-8ef4-4adb56ff54ef_zpsjiymcnnl.jpg

Back:

IF YOU CAN READ THIS,

THEN I PROBABLY GOT YOUR

DOORBUSTER!

;-)

• Like 1

UGH! I cant cut and paste! Anyway,  My idea is a funny turkey pushing a shopping cart  that says     "Gottadeal.com Not just for black friday deals "   Its super cute and humerous....  I'm sure your imagination is MUCH better than my (LIMITED) photoshop skills! 

i agree  bright colors get noticed..

if going super hero maybe something with i can see in the dark, and see is crossed off and says <shop over it.  also would be fitting with glow in the dark letters.

shopping , no stopping.

or dont be afraid to ask me what gottadeal is.. im nice, and dont bite, unless you try to grab my ... door buster

had an idea to go with this but would really only work with us women.. dont even try to grab my bust! door buster that is!

The first few of things that come to my mind are:

- something red/green referencing Black Friday as the start of the holiday season

- I love turkey and stuffing, but what are really crave are doorbusters! - or a play on that

-Where I work there are these t-shirts we had printed up that say "TRAINER - Because freakin' awesome is not an official job title". I am not sure how you could work that around for Black Friday shoppers, but I bet you could.

I like the team jersey idea...I'd also love a hoodie kind of shirt...I like the T-shirts, but I always have to wear a shirt underneath it, living here in the NE, and if I'm standing in line outside, I have to have a jacket on, so no one can see my shirt then...if there's a hoodie or sweatshirt, I can wear layers underneath (like a GD BF t-shirt :) ), and still advertise GD, without the need for a huge jacket over top... :)

There are so many good ideas already. I love my shirts with "If you can read this, I got your doorbuster". I live in a cold climate and my t-shirt usually ends up getting covered up with a jacket. I would love a sweatshirt.

• Like 2

1. Football jersey style?

2.  For a t-shirt style, have the front with the following words and checked boxes out from them:

Turkey  (box w/ check)

Football (box w/ check)

Doorbusters (box w/ check)

Then on the back of the t-shirt, the following words:

I got my Black Friday, did you get yours?

Then gottadeal info like website, etc.......

If you all want multiple styles (regular, v-neck, hoodies, long sleeve) and color choices, then we'd have to use a site like Teespring (where we did the hoodies and long-sleeve shirts this year) and the cost would be higher per shirt. It would just be way too much work for me during this busy time to handle the packaging & shipping of all those variations myself. That would be better left to a 3rd party.

If you remember, we did that last year. I didn't sell any shirts myself - I just got them to give away and we went with Represent.com for those who wanted to buy them. Prices were higher and we sold way fewer shirts despite offering many more color & style options. Everyone wants a shirt in their desired color & style until it comes time to pay for them...

And for giveaways, it's just easier to have basic t-shirts in one color. So we tend to pick a color that will appeal to the widest audience. Not everyone wants a neon orange t-shirt.

• Like 7

Something Star Wars related would have been GREAT for this year: Like "Gotta Deal Black Friday... The site Awakens". 

But, for next year I like the idea of a superhero movie... On that note it looks like Dr. Strange will be the November Superhero movie releasing next year... 

• Like 2