Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Awesome, thanks! I definitely see a lot of movie/tv show deals I would like. And I have to hand it to them, I honestly expected them to start their sale much earlier, so that 6pm start time means we won't have to really rush through our Thanksgiving meal. :)
  • Like 1

Super excited about this ad!! I'm probably going to be caught up in a death match for the skylanders and infinity games and won't be able to wait in the line for movies and other video games.. so I was wondering if those are usually available online?

Also... The ad says see walmart.com for a full list of titles on the movies.. anyone know where I might find that? I looked but no luck.

Super excited about this ad!! I'm probably going to be caught up in a death match for the skylanders and infinity games and won't be able to wait in the line for movies and other video games.. so I was wondering if those are usually available online?

Also... The ad says see walmart.com for a full list of titles on the movies.. anyone know where I might find that? I looked but no luck.

I checked too by going to the ad on their site and clicking on the spot where the movies are all it does is say the price and some details like limited quanties etc no titles. I was wanting to titles because I cant read all of them in the ad.

Ok does anyone know or how do we tell if the Ipad mini is the same one that was on sale last year for $199 which was 2012 model or did a new ipad mini come out last year 2013 and this is that model?

My guess would be it's the original because there's no number behind it indicating it's the 2 or 3 (newest).

their start time sucks, it means I have to split my family up between 2 stores and shop the movies here alone, makes it hard and i cant divide and conquer all the movie pallets.

Interest in the $98 TV deal this year but im not wiling to stand in line and not be able to get in til 8pm and miss out on everything else I want. so will get it online IF I can or hopefully my family can get the TV Deal at Target for $79, as they have a better chance to score them there

their start time sucks, it means I have to split my family up between 2 stores and shop the movies here alone, makes it hard and i cant divide and conquer all the movie pallets.

Interest in the $98 TV deal this year but im not wiling to stand in line and not be able to get in til 8pm and miss out on everything else I want. so will get it online IF I can or hopefully my family can get the TV Deal at Target for $79, as they have a better chance to score them there

Do you have a Super Walmart by you?  Our is open 24 hours and last year they started handing out the tickets for the 1 hour gte items when the line reached how many they had in the store.  So I got the coupon before the sale even started.  

edited .. now I see the TV you are talking about .. I'm thinking I'll pay the extra bucks and get one of the TVs with the 1 hour gte.  

Edited by AndreaInNC

I'm working 10pm-4am Thanksgiving night this year (I work at Children's Place outlet), so I'm planning on stopping by WM on my way home to see what's laying around.  Last year they had tons of leftovers now that a lot of people shop online, so I'm hoping to grab some blurays and that Hot Wheels set. I think since I'll be there long after the sales start and before the 6am sale, I'll be able to get in and out.  I was planning on the Skylanders but we decided to go with the Dark Edition for DS10, so I don't need that anymore.  Was hoping to see that 2DS for $79 like they had a couple weeks ago (I missed out on that deal) but no such luck, so I'll just buy it now for $111 on Amazon and be done with it. 

The Legos was one of the few things that looked good to me. I'll definitely try to get those but there's no way in hell that I'll be there for their store opening. I plan to be enjoying my pumpkin pie right around that time. I'll probably pick up some of the cheap kids pajamas if there are any left by the time I get there.

I'm really disappointed that neither Walmart nor Target have any good deals on their brands of American Girl type doll accessories.