Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  ONLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,016 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 9:05 pm

Listing: http://blackfriday.g...s/Store/WalMart

Scans: http://blackfriday.g...ayScans/WalMart

PDF: http://i.gottadeal.c...Mart-BF2014.pdf

#2 Bopeep  OFFLINE  

Bopeep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,737 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 9:09 pm

Yay!! Thank you so much!

#3 redraccoon  OFFLINE  

redraccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 9:21 pm

Cool - this is where I usually get stuff for the kids
Gotta Get My Deals!!

#4 lakiaw  OFFLINE  

lakiaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 9:23 pm

Yes,thanks!
:superman: See ya' at the Stores! :holiday08:holiday08

#5 BFgrl79  OFFLINE  

BFgrl79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 347 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 9:27 pm

Awesome, thanks! I definitely see a lot of movie/tv show deals I would like. And I have to hand it to them, I honestly expected them to start their sale much earlier, so that 6pm start time means we won't have to really rush through our Thanksgiving meal. :)

#6 TTFN10000  OFFLINE  

TTFN10000

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 9:36 pm

Looks good..

#7 jdrd90  OFFLINE  

jdrd90

• 1,502 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 10:04 pm

Love it!!

I Believe

#8 princesschaos13  OFFLINE  

princesschaos13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 10:11 pm

Super excited about this ad!! I'm probably going to be caught up in a death match for the skylanders and infinity games and won't be able to wait in the line for movies and other video games.. so I was wondering if those are usually available online?

Also... The ad says see walmart.com for a full list of titles on the movies.. anyone know where I might find that? I looked but no luck.

#9 Brad  ONLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,016 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 11:35 pm

Item listing is done. Now time for some sleep (hopefully)

#10 Tigger97498  OFFLINE  

Tigger97498

• 1,010 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 11, 2014 - 11:40 pm

Super excited about this ad!! I'm probably going to be caught up in a death match for the skylanders and infinity games and won't be able to wait in the line for movies and other video games.. so I was wondering if those are usually available online?

Also... The ad says see walmart.com for a full list of titles on the movies.. anyone know where I might find that? I looked but no luck.

I checked too by going to the ad on their site and clicking on the spot where the movies are all it does is say the price and some details like limited quanties etc no titles. I was wanting to titles because I cant read all of them in the ad.

#11 willandmel  OFFLINE  

willandmel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 1:00 am

Awesome. Thanks

#12 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,839 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 2:44 am

Ok does anyone know or how do we tell if the Ipad mini is the same one that was on sale last year for $199 which was 2012 model or did a new ipad mini come out last year 2013 and this is that model?

Ohhh another day another deal!!!

#13 sas377  OFFLINE  

sas377

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 3:05 am

Ok does anyone know or how do we tell if the Ipad mini is the same one that was on sale last year for $199 which was 2012 model or did a new ipad mini come out last year 2013 and this is that model?

My guess would be it's the original because there's no number behind it indicating it's the 2 or 3 (newest).

#14 Erdica  OFFLINE  

Erdica

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 4:01 am

More impressed about this ad then Targets.  

#15 leefamily23  OFFLINE  

leefamily23

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 4:13 am

Decided to check before work and glad I did. Thank you!!!!

#16 bribri25  OFFLINE  

bribri25

• 1,742 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 4:18 am

Bigjimslade webcast-a-paloosa!!! Looks like we'll get to see him again tonight!

#17 amani  OFFLINE  

amani

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 4:37 am

YESSSSSSSSSS

THANK YOU!!

Smile, you never know who is watching you! :)

#18 msyves  OFFLINE  

msyves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 4:48 am

Looks like Walmart will get quite some money from me. Great ps4 deal, toys for the kids and I can get some new tires.

#19 Kanyon71  ONLINE  

Kanyon71

• 3,162 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 5:13 am

Well unless they have a huge stock or a bunch of the stuff I want pops up online looks like a LOT of everything I would want is in the 6PM Thursday part of the ad which means we will not be there to buy it. Bummer some decent deals.

#20 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,639 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 5:27 am

their start time sucks, it means I have to split my family up between 2 stores and shop the movies here alone, makes it hard and i cant divide and conquer all the movie pallets.

Interest in the $98 TV deal this year but im not wiling to stand in line and not be able to get in til 8pm and miss out on everything else I want. so will get it online IF I can or hopefully my family can get the TV Deal at Target for $79, as they have a better chance to score them there

#21 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 64,780 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 5:55 am

Worth the wait! Just finished adding the items from the phase 1 sale to my shopping list - now on to phase 2... finding a LOT of items I hoped would be in the ad at even better prices than I hoped for! :)

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#22 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• 7,152 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 6:08 am

their start time sucks, it means I have to split my family up between 2 stores and shop the movies here alone, makes it hard and i cant divide and conquer all the movie pallets.

Interest in the $98 TV deal this year but im not wiling to stand in line and not be able to get in til 8pm and miss out on everything else I want. so will get it online IF I can or hopefully my family can get the TV Deal at Target for $79, as they have a better chance to score them there

Do you have a Super Walmart by you?  Our is open 24 hours and last year they started handing out the tickets for the 1 hour gte items when the line reached how many they had in the store.  So I got the coupon before the sale even started.  

edited .. now I see the TV you are talking about .. I'm thinking I'll pay the extra bucks and get one of the TVs with the 1 hour gte.  

Edited by AndreaInNC, Nov 12, 2014 - 6:28 am.

#23 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 984 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 6:12 am

Seeing as this is the only "big" store in town where I'll be (everything else is an hour away), I can only imagine what a madhouse it'll be. lol I might brave it, though, for a few of these things. :)

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#24 jakesmommy403  OFFLINE  

jakesmommy403

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 6:17 am

I'm working 10pm-4am Thanksgiving night this year (I work at Children's Place outlet), so I'm planning on stopping by WM on my way home to see what's laying around.  Last year they had tons of leftovers now that a lot of people shop online, so I'm hoping to grab some blurays and that Hot Wheels set. I think since I'll be there long after the sales start and before the 6am sale, I'll be able to get in and out.  I was planning on the Skylanders but we decided to go with the Dark Edition for DS10, so I don't need that anymore.  Was hoping to see that 2DS for $79 like they had a couple weeks ago (I missed out on that deal) but no such luck, so I'll just buy it now for $111 on Amazon and be done with it. 

#25 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,839 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 6:31 am

My guess would be it's the original because there's no number behind it indicating it's the 2 or 3 (newest).

Well that does indeed make since.lol ty

Ohhh another day another deal!!!

#26 rockpzazz  OFFLINE  

rockpzazz

Spiffy (Almost) Quadragenarian Coot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 6:35 am

Am I crazy or does the $30 Legos sound like an amazing deal?  I think they are still overpriced, but 1600 pieces for that much sounds incredible.

People always say money can't buy happiness.  Give me fifty bucks and watch me smile. :D - Bobby Heenan

#27 pogiporkchop  OFFLINE  

pogiporkchop

• 1,607 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 6:41 am

Not bad, I might have to make a list now.

#28 jakesmommy403  OFFLINE  

jakesmommy403

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 6:43 am

Am I crazy or does the $30 Legos sound like an amazing deal?  I think they are still overpriced, but 1600 pieces for that much sounds incredible.

No, you're not crazy! That's a really sweet deal.  If I wasn't already drowning in Legos in my house, I would grab that for sure.

#29 sbwolfer  OFFLINE  

sbwolfer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 6:48 am

The Legos was one of the few things that looked good to me. I'll definitely try to get those but there's no way in hell that I'll be there for their store opening. I plan to be enjoying my pumpkin pie right around that time. I'll probably pick up some of the cheap kids pajamas if there are any left by the time I get there.

I'm really disappointed that neither Walmart nor Target have any good deals on their brands of American Girl type doll accessories.

#30 berry1014  OFFLINE  

berry1014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2014 - 6:52 am

I saw some Tablets that I am interested in but can not be at the store when the sale starts. Has any one had any luck in ordering these type of items on line and getting them (meaning their order did not get canceled)? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users