Where will you be shopping this Black Friday?

mcwalker

I have replaced the link to the map in the original post above. Hopefully it will work for you now. (It may come up a bit differently for me since I am the owner, but I hope that it will work for others now.) I will know when I see others put their markers on the map.

Here is the updated link to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zUnZpeEjK4QE.kevV7NlX0Y9c

Map worked now. Thanks!

I have placed markers for everyone up to this post who indicated a town name but had not marked the map.  We have 36 markers now.  I put markers just above the town names, not necessarily the particular shopping area.  Check it out to see if anyone from GottaDeal is shopping near you.

If you want to move your marker, click on the marker, then the pencil icon in the box that appears.  You can then drag the marker and edit the other entries.

• Like 1

Tried adding myself - Meijer, Allen Park, MI

Couldn't find the teardrop but when I used the search bar and clicked the store, a green one pinned itself. I just can't edit my name....

added you

Somebody added a mark in Syracuse, NY but there is no name attached to it so you are known as Point 47, we can fix this if we know who this mark is from

Thanks for adding me to the map! Would love to move myself a little closer to the actual stores I'll be at, but it's not letting me do it, at least from my work computer. Will try from home later. Either way, I'm apparently going to be all by myself in Saginaw, so shopping should be a breeze!!! Ha!!! :lolrun: