Do you Buy for Yourself on Black Friday?

magickallight

Many times I find deals on stuff I have been wanting for myself or the house on great deals on Black Friday - and if money allows, I grab it. ;) This year I am hoping for some great prices on a new convection oven, a mattress, and possibly a bigger TV for the family room.

Do you buy for yourself on Black Friday? If so, what are you looking for this year?

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608036664981062455&pid=15.1&P=0

• Like 1

Is the pope Catholic?  Does a bear crap in the woods?  Of course I do.  My favorite is to get the BluRay disks I really want and stash them until after Christmas.  If I get them as a present, back to the store they go.  If not, got my cheap BluRays.

• Like 3

I also end up getting stuff for the house and family on BF-this year I can't think of anything we need, but of course that might change once the ads come out. My best BF gift for myself was Season 1 of the Walking Dead a few years ago. I bought it on a whim since it was the only one left and it hooked me.

• Like 2

Most years there is always an item that I would like to have...sometimes I get it as a gift from another family member but usually I buy it myself...this year I am in want of a new shop vac so hope they have a really good deal on one..

2 Black Fridays ago saw DH participating in his 1st BF experience; we had just had our basement refinished and needed a nice TV for it. We stood in line at Sams's Club and got the 65 inch Vizio smart tv for $899 I believe. That night gave me some great memories :)

I always pick up a movie or two for myself; would love to get a nice DSLR this year.

If I find something I want, yes!!

Last year I got boots online at khols for 29 or 19. They were 80.00 boot. I'm hoping they do it again this year.

I also got a picture frame set at Walmart and one of the wax burners. I can't remember if I got anything else tho lol. Wait, yes. I got iTunes on sale I think.