Kohls.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

You have a static cart. Please call customer service. What the heck is a static cart?!?!?

Ha me too. Cart full of laundry that didn't get a dryer sheet...? ;)

I love that their slogan is "Expect great things" - the addendum is clearly "just don't expect us to deliver them!"

I'm so angry. My purchase was ready to go at 11:46PM. The site dumped my cart around 11:53 for the stated reason of "inactivity" which was wrong.

I was hoping to take advantage of the free shipping on orders over 75.00 before that offer expired at midnight but I couldn't get back in until around 12:06AM. Ugh. I give up. I'm going to buy the items that I was going to get at Kohl's tonight from my in-store visit at JCP at 4AM.

It's bad enough that there is decreased bandwith on every site due to all of the internet actitivty but to add dumping the cart on top of it is crazy.

we should boycott their website this is stupid

Lets all make a point of calling and complaining in the morning and telling them we are going to tell everyone we know NOT to try and shop kohls.com from now on.:mad:

Easy, guys. People are willing to wait for hours in lines at b&m stores; a website not being able to handle what is obviously unprecedented traffic isn't the end of the world. Your pajamas and crock pots aren't going to sell out that soon. *hums Kumbaya*