Walmart Turkeys .40

eileenrich

If you live near an Albertsons check them out! Today I got a 22 pound turkey for $5.06- $.23/lb with additional $25 purchase. They have Stove Top for $.87, Princella sweet potatoes (bigger can) for $.97/can, Campbell's canned gravy for $.47 a can, Philly cream cheese .88/brick... lots of good deals to get you to the $25!

If you live near an Albertsons check them out! Today I got a 22 pound turkey for $5.06- $.23/lb with additional $25 purchase. They have Stove Top for $.87, Princella sweet potatoes (bigger can) for $.97/can, Campbell's canned gravy for $.47 a can, Philly cream cheese .88/brick... lots of good deals to get you to the $25!

our Albertsons is .49/lb, wish it was .23/lb, really big difference between areas

Our Walmart has 2 different brands for $.40/lb. Smaller turkeys (up to about 13lbs) are Jenni-O brand and larger turkeys (in the 20+ lb range) are an off brand called Round Hill. I snagged 2 of the smaller ones yesterday, but there were only about 6 when I got mine. However, there were still plenty of the larger ones. We also have a 2 per person limit.

WM and Fareway are 40 cents here. BUT, at HyVee, we have a coupon....you buy a Hormel Cure 81 ham at $2.99 lb (they are averaging 18 bucks each) and you get the turkey FREE. There is also a tear pad manu. coupon for $3.00 off the ham. So, 15 bucks gets you 12 lbs of turkey AND 6 lbs of the best (IMO) boneless ham in the store. That is the deal I am doing.:yup: Saving the ham for Christmas (exp, date on hams is Jan 30, 2010)

Same problem here, WM stock on the 40 cent turkeys is sporadic....at best.

Ours only had a handful of .60 /lb turkey's although when I purchased one it rang up as .98/lb or $13.xx eventhough the ticket had it marked as $7.xx. Good thing I caught it after I went out in the parking lot. I'm wondering how many other people did not catch it.