Toys R Us announces 2009 Holiday Hot Toy List

amy0807

Following are the Toys"R"Us "Fabulous 15," representing the best new toys of the holiday season (listed in alphabetical order):

• BAKUGAN(®) BATTLE BRAWLERS() NEW VESTROIA() Maxus Helios() 7 in 1 from Spin Master(®)

• ChixOs() Pink Design-A-Luxury Loft from Spin Master(®)

• Color Me a Song() from Crayola Beginnings()

• Disney Netpal from ASUS

• Disney-Pixar Toy Story Interactive Buddies Talking Action Figures (Buzz and Woody) from Thinkway(®)

• Disney Princess: Just One Kiss Princess Tiana Doll from Mattel(®)

• Fast Lane JLX OVER DRIVE() RADIO CONTROL ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE from Toys"R"Us

• Laugh & Learn() Learning Farm from Fisher-Price(®)

• Little Mommy() Baby Ah-Choo() from Fisher-Price(®)

• Mindflex( )from Mattel(®)

• NERF N-Strike(®) Raider Rapid Fire CS-35() from Hasbro(®)

• Star Wars Fan's Choice Anniversary Edition Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser from LEGO(®)

• TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN CONSTRUCTICON DEVASTATOR from Hasbro(®)

• Wii Sports Resort() from Nintendo(®)

• Zhu Zhu Pets() Hamster from Cepia

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseContent.aspx?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/09-24-2009/0005100093&EDATE=

Edited by bigjimslade

mindflex is new to me. I wonder how they compiled this. You'd think that new Dora doll would be on this list. It has been sold out every where in my area this week and talking to friends who work retail they said it was a made rush in the stores the day it came out.

• 2 weeks later...

DS wants the Matchbox Rocky the Robot Dump Truck... I think it is going to be hot this year. Does anyone think that it will be hard to get on BF? Should I go ahead and buy one now?

I don't know what the regular price is, but Rocky is in the Kmart sale paper this week for $49.99 :)

Edit: I just checked TRU, and it's $59.99 there.

I would absolutely get the dump truck now...if it goes on sale you can always return it and its a hot item this year. I saw them in TRU today for 59.99. They had a stack but technically the Xmas shopping has just begun..you may be able to wait for BF but if this is a must have item I would buy it now and then if it does go on sale return it and buy it cheaper. I do this every year. Hot items you must grab while the getting is good....Now.