Letter received from Walmart's legal reps (again)

Brad

Does anyone know when the ad leaked last year or when word of what is in the ad leaked

Last year someone on the forum here sent me the ad on 11/13.

If you remember, CNN posted a story with highlights from the ad on 11/14.

And for the record, we're not going to allow any kind of "Santa's Wish List" on here. Once it's leaked, I'll let my Walmart reps know and hopefully like last year once they see they can't contain it from spreading all over the net, we'll be allowed to post the full ad.

Last year someone on the forum here sent me the ad on 11/13.

If you remember, CNN posted a story with highlights from the ad on 11/14.

And for the record, we're not going to allow any kind of "Santa's Wish List" on here. Once it's leaked, I'll let my Walmart reps know and hopefully like last year once they see they can't contain it from spreading all over the net, we'll be allowed to post the full ad.

Thanks Brad. Just curious

Once it's leaked, I'll let my Walmart reps know and hopefully like last year once they see they can't contain it from spreading all over the net, we'll be allowed to post the full ad.

Walmart should learn from the music and movie industry that once something get leaked, you can't stop it. The internet is the giant that can't be stopped. :D

I've gotten some shopping done online, and after looking at the ads that are already out, I see nothing I need. Kind of a bummer, but as of now, it looks like I'll just stay home on BF.

I might go to Kmart and Walgreens just for the heck of it and to pick up a few not so important things, but it really depends on Walmart if I'll go out for sure.

Last year Wally World was the only store I went to. Price matched some things from Target, and had a good time. Hoping for a good ad. ;)

Me too! I've got my $100 promo credit from the XBOX360 deal and I am hoping that there will be a $99 netbook for my 8 year old so he will quit hijacking my laptop. :)

Anyone know when Amazon's Black Friday deals were leaked/posted last year? I searched but could not find info on that.

C'mon Amazon!

Anyone know when Amazon's Black Friday deals were leaked/posted last year? I searched but could not find info on that.

Amazon's deals aren't usually "leaked" because they don't have any printed ads to get out early.

Last year we just had to wait until midnight Thursday night and the deals were there. They also had their Gold Box "Lightning Deals" every hour of the day.

Amazon's deals aren't usually "leaked" because they don't have any printed ads to get out early.

Last year we just had to wait until midnight Thursday night and the deals were there. They also had their Gold Box "Lightning Deals" every hour of the day.

Yeah, I remember being up at 3am to get the Animal Crossing bundle for Wii. LOL

I just thought that their deals were advertised a little sooner than Thanksgiving. Thanks, Brad...I knew you'd know! ;)