Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

Noehlp - how solid is your info on the 30% off starting on the 13th? I've got a Kohl's card and they let you pay it off right there at the register if you want. I've also got a door hanger with a stackable extra 10 bucks off in store only.

I'm assuming you mean the upcoming 30% Off code in this post. Hmmmm.... 'how solid?' you ask. Well, I wouldn't bet my life on it (never would on any deal); but this is the 30% Off code that is being shared around on the web. My source has been very accurate source in helping us predict upcoming codes in the past, and was only wrong on 1 I believe so far. I don't have physical evidence, though.

When does your $10 off expire?

And did that help you?

(currently in the process of updating codes now)

Guess what I found!!! :woot2:

www.Kohls.com

FROSTY20 Save 20% on Any Purchase 12/5/11

HOLLY20FB Save 20% on Any Purchase 12/5/11

HOLLY20 Save 20% on Any Purchase 12/5/11

GIFTGIVING Save 20% on Any Purchase 12/5/11

GINGERBREAD Save 15% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 12/12/11

BFRUGL15 Save 15% on $100 Purchase 1/12/12

SAVINGAD3 Save 15% on $100 Purchase 1/14/12

SAVINGVS3 Save 10% on $75 Purchase (Visa Charge) 2/29/12

Upcoming Codes

GIFTS4ALL Save 30% on Any Purchase (12/13 - 12/24 & Kohls Charge) :gdthums:

PRESENTS4U Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/13 - 12/24 & Kohls Charge)

JINGLE2078 Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/21 - 12/27)

And before anyone asks, no I have not found any free shipping codes at this time - if I do, GottaDeal will be the first to know, make sure you always check: HERE

WOW! Found a BUNCH of new codes to add to everyone's shopping:

Remember:

www.Kohls.com

Current codes

SPECIAL15 - Save 15% on Fine & Sterling Jewelry Purchase 12/7/11

SECRETSANTA - Save 20% on Any Purchase 12/11/11

cheer20 - Save 20% on Any Purchase 12/11/11

CC20DEC12 - Save 20% on Any Purchase 12/13/11

LOVE2GIVE - Save 10% on $100 Purchase 12/17/11

XMASFREE - Free Shipping on Any Purchase 12/31/11 (not positive on exp date on this - post when not working please) - working on 12/7

SAVINGNJ3 - Save 15% on $100 Purchase 12/31/11

BFRUGL15 - Save 15% on $100 Purchase 1/12/12

SAVINGAD3 - Save 15% on $100 Purchase 1/14/12

SAVINGVS3 - Save 10% on $75 Purchase (Visa Charge) 2/29/12

Upcoming Codes

DECVP20 - Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/8 - 12/10) - not really sure of the start date for this one, moved it to 12/8

FVBP20DEC - Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/8 - 12/11)

HOLIDAYKSK - Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/8 - 12/11)

BIGGESTSALE - Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/8 - 12/11)

XMASSAVINGS - Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/8 - 12/11)

FFDEC20 - Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/8 - 12/11)

CC20Y47 - Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/14 - 12/20)

JINGLE2078 - Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/21 - 12/27)

Requires Kohls' Charge Card

GINGERBREAD - Save 15% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 12/12/11

DECEMBERPYD - Save 20% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 12/12/11

PRESENTS4U - Save 20% on Any Purchase (12/13 - 12/24 & Kohls Charge)

GIFTS4ALL - Save 30% on Any Purchase (12/13 - 12/24 & Kohls Charge) - Confirmed!

Kohl's Cash!

Earn - Dec 6 - Dec 10, 2011

Spend - Dec 11 - Dec 18, 2011

Earn $10 Kohl's Cash for Every $50 Spent

* This has been confirmed from an advertisement I saw for Kohls online :) (at least the earning dates)

hth

Edited by noehlp
add/edit codes

Noehlp - yes I meant that 30% off. My $10 off is good through Christmas eve I think, maybe the entire month. At first I was going to pull the trigger today because quite a few 20% codes expire today, but now I'm thinking even if they don't do the 30% they will be doing another 20% soon. I'm going to roll the dice and wait for the 13th.

I hope your source is right, that jump from 20% to 30% would help a lot on an item I've been watching. And the extra 10 bucks coupon I've got would be icing in the cake.

So yes - your information is very helpful, thanks.

Noehlp - yes I meant that 30% off. My $10 off is good through Christmas eve I think, maybe the entire month. At first I was going to pull the trigger today because quite a few 20% codes expire today, but now I'm thinking even if they don't do the 30% they will be doing another 20% soon. I'm going to roll the dice and wait for the 13th.

I hope your source is right, that jump from 20% to 30% would help a lot on an item I've been watching. And the extra 10 bucks coupon I've got would be icing in the cake.

So yes - your information is very helpful, thanks.

Glad I could help - And I'll :crossfing the 30% Off is correct. Also, MrMiser, two things:

1) I would double check your exp date on the $10 coupon - I've heard that there have been some sent out but some of those exp on 12/12.

2) I edited my last post with all the codes and added info about Kohl's Cash earning opportunity. You may want to figure out if you buy the item during the 'kc earning' period would be a better deal or if waiting for 30% Off would be.

hth

What is it exactly that you going to purchase? If you would like to share? :)

Edited by noehlp

Good point on the coupon, I'm looking at it now and it expires Dec 24.

I've got my eye on a Kuerig for the wife. She's got a 10 year old Mr. Coffee and it's about had it. I have not decided which one yet but the 30% off will be a huge savings on one of those.

I used the 20% off code, DECVP20, and it said it is not currently valid and check the dates on the offer. Anyone else get this?

Hmmm, yeah it didn't work for me. I'm going to move the start date for that one to tomorrow - hopefully it works then.

BUT, I did find another code for you to use (that WORKS!)

Save 20% on Any Order

Code: MY20GYS

Ends: 12/6/11

hth

(added to code update in previous post on this page, also added SPECIAL15 code)

Hmmm, yeah it didn't work for me. I'm going to move the start date for that one to tomorrow - hopefully it works then.

BUT, I did find another code for you to use (that WORKS!)

Save 20% on Any Order

Code: MY20GYS

Ends: 12/6/11

hth

(added to code update in previous post on this page, also added SPECIAL15 code)

Thank you. :)

ok...I have $123 worth of stuff in my cart....should I take it now with the 20% off code and free shipping and take the $20 Kohls cash.....or wait for the 30% off code to start with no kohls cash and hopefully a free ship code thats still good????

imo, that's a tough call. If those are regular priced items now before discounts or are they sale items, if they are, would they be the sale price when the 30% off starts?

Its' going to be Free Shipping on $50 until 12/25 without a code.

btw, I edited and added codes to the most recent post with codes. hth

ok...I have $123 worth of stuff in my cart....should I take it now with the 20% off code and free shipping and take the $20 Kohls cash.....or wait for the 30% off code to start with no kohls cash and hopefully a free ship code thats still good????[/quote

If you have free shipping take it now. I think it works out to $8.00 in your favor.

some are sale priced, some are clearanced priced......omg what to do...how do i know when the sale ends; I just see the sale priced and the regular price on the items in the cart.

edit: the sale priced items are kcups that say add to cart to find out sale price...i cant find a sale date for those.

Maybe someone who has purchased k-cups w/ a 30% Off code in the past can chime in and tell you whether they had a sale or regular price. Sorry I can't help.

Here's math I did, assuming that the prices were the same w/ the 30% off code:

Bought today:

$123 - total you said

$98.40 - after 20% off code

earn $10 KC

$88.40

Bought w/ 30% off code:

$123

$86.10 - after code

I guess if it was me, I'd find something uber cheap to get you over $125 before discount today - then use the code and it should bring your total to $100 or more, and you'd earn $20 KC - total would be less than w/ the 30% off if you consider the Kohls' Cash you could earn today. Plus, you'd be guaranteeing you get the sale/clearance prices.

hth

some are sale priced, some are clearanced priced......omg what to do...how do i know when the sale ends; I just see the sale priced and the regular price on the items in the cart.

edit: the sale priced items are kcups that say add to cart to find out sale price...i cant find a sale date for those.

if it were me and i was happy with the price i'll be paying with the 20% off i would buy now. no guarantee the clearance stuff will still be available... no telling what the sale price items will be. that's just my opinion anyway.

perhaps if i didn't really care that much about the items though then i might wait. meaning, if i didn't buy now and if by chance some items are no longer available or even with the 30% they are higher priced and i don't buy them that i'm okay not having the items at all.