Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

Ok, so I am getting a kick out of imaging you waiting for these to go live - just so you know. :P

www.Kohls.com

Without further ado, here's what we got for codes:

Kohls Charge req'd

NOVSAVINGS - Save 30% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/16/11

SHIPMVC - Free Shipping on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) (Thanks mom2monkiesx3 for confirming!)

LOVE2SHOP - Save 20% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/16/11

KOHLSCHARGE - Save 15% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/16/11

MVCSAVES - Save 15% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 11/30/11

Non-Kohls Charge

SAVE15 - Save 15% on Any Purchase 11/30/11

SMS9422 - Save 10% on Any Purchase 11/12/11

SMS2815 - Save 10% on Any Purchase 11/19/11

S10PTOYS - Save 10% on Toys & Games Purchase 11/26/11

PGO15OFF - Save 15% on $100 Purchase 11/30/11

SAVINGAD3 - Save 15% on $100 Purchase 1/14/12

SAVINGVS3 - Save 10% on $75 Purchase (Visa Charge) 2/29/12

And remember, you can always check out the latest Kohls Coupon codes: HERE

Edited by noehlp

Chapter 6, huh? Is that matrices? ;-) I loved algebra.

Nope that was chapter 4 I think *opps just looked back its chapter 3...3.4 to be exact...matrices are like games to me :D, this is actually an easy/fun chapter Mulitplying and dividing complex rational expressions and division of polynomials with some throwing in of teaching synthetic division and remainder theorem and ending with actual life formulas and applications of rational equations. (chapter has 8 sections ;) )

I had one order $6.67 and one order of $44.57....DANG if i would have put them together and ordered at the same time i could have got Kohls Cash....grrrrrr....the rules state it has to be in a single transaction.........

have you tried calling, sometimes if they are made within the same day or close, they have been known to do it

have you tried calling, sometimes if they are made within the same day or close, they have been known to do it

Yes, with my sales tax deducted from those amounts i missed the $50 mark by .80. :(They offered to attempt cancelling and i could reorder, but at that time it was already in fullfillment so I might end up with a double order. I didn't think it was worth the hassle.

Yes, with my sales tax deducted from those amounts i missed the $50 mark by .80. :(They offered to attempt cancelling and i could reorder, but at that time it was already in fullfillment so I might end up with a double order. I didn't think it was worth the hassle.

Go to your store's cs desk and tell them....they will be able to look up what you spent...our Kohls does it all the time for me since I will hurry and order something and then go back and order something I forgot...... they then issue me the kohls cash I missed out on

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/nfl_sportsfanshop/shop_jerseys/kids_baby/PRD~909171/Reebok+Detroit+Lions+Ndamukong+Suh+Jersey.jsp

Boys' 8-20 N. Suh jersey... Reg. $50... sale price $34.99 - 30% = 24.49 + tax.... with free shipping code :)

Went to local Kohl's and they had no Lions' jerseys... tons of Vikings (lol...this is MI). You should be able to find many other teams and players...

Go to your store's cs desk and tell them....they will be able to look up what you spent...our Kohls does it all the time for me since I will hurry and order something and then go back and order something I forgot...... they then issue me the kohls cash I missed out on

Really?! That would be great! Couldn't hurt to try it anyway. Thanks all! Can't belive I wasn't even thinking about Kohls Cash when i ordered EARLY this morning....

The code PGO15OFF will stack with the 30% off NOVSAVINGS for the Kohls cards customers. (or at least it did for me!)

Subtotal: $126.56

Percent Off (30%): -$37.97

Percent Off (15%): -$13.29

Shipping (FREE, excludes surcharges) $0.00

Estimated Tax (6%): $4.52

Total: $79.82

And Kohl's Cash to top it off! It's a STEAL! :)

Edited by mysschevous

The code PGO15OFF will stack with the 30% off NOVSAVINGS for the Kohls cards customers. (or at least it did for me!)

Subtotal: $126.56

Percent Off (30%): -$37.97

Percent Off (15%): -$13.29

Shipping (FREE, excludes surcharges) $0.00

Estimated Tax (6%): $4.52

Total: $79.82

Yes it will but the PGO15OFF will only work if your subtotal is over $100.00, which yours is.

I just placed an order for $49.88 but didn't receive any notification that I earned any Kohl's Cash. Not at checkout or in the order confirmation email.

I thought their policy is to round up as long as you're within $1-$2 of the $50 mark?

I know I've gotten it before when I didn't hit $50 but I'm panicking a little at the moment. lol

We'll see if I get an email....

I just placed an order for $49.88 but didn't receive any notification that I earned any Kohl's Cash. Not at checkout or in the order confirmation email.

I thought their policy is to round up as long as you're within $1-$2 of the $50 mark?

I know I've gotten it before when I didn't hit $50 but I'm panicking a little at the moment. lol

We'll see if I get an email....

When I talked to CS this morning I was .80 short and she wouldn't give it me.She said if she ubmitted it to her managers or whatever they would reject it. OK its not exactly rounding up but sheesh...

When I talked to CS this morning I was .80 short and she wouldn't give it me.She said if she ubmitted it to her managers or whatever they would reject it. OK its not exactly rounding up but sheesh...

That's not right! I would keep trying until someone gives in. After all, it is their policy. lol

I still haven't gotten an email so I'll be contacting CS.

Ugh. Next time I'll just get a cheap ornament as a filler to avoid the hassle.

They must of figured it out cause I just tried to place my order and the codes wouldnt stack =(

Yep, it'd dead.

And CS told me I'm not getting Kohl's Cash. No explanation as to why. WTH? Contacting them again. Being short 12 cents is ridiculous when their own website says you can be short $2 and still get it. lol