Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

I made an in store purchase with Kohl's cash and then returned it. They give you a Merchandise Credit card which you can use online! :yup:

I was just going to post that!

I bought chair pads, but had to return them.

Thought I was going to lose out but they gave me a gift card for the amount of my return (which was all $40.00 of my Kohl's cash!)

And what's even better is that the gift card can be used on line and has no expiration date!

I was just going to post that!

I bought chair pads, but had to return them.

Thought I was going to lose out but they gave me a gift card for the amount of my return (which was all $40.00 of my Kohl's cash!)

And what's even better is that the gift card can be used on line and has no expiration date!

If everyone starts doing that I'm betting Kohl's catches on and changes their polices. They have several little "glitches" that their computer doesn't catch but if everyone knows about it they will change things I'm sure of it.

Has anyone bought a men's suit from Kohl's? My husband needs a suit, but I can't get him in the store, so I thought I would buy one online with the 30% off and if it didn't fit return it. What brands do you like? He's 60.

thanks

Has anyone bought a men's suit from Kohl's? My husband needs a suit, but I can't get him in the store, so I thought I would buy one online with the 30% off and if it didn't fit return it. What brands do you like? He's 60.

thanks

I had hubby in the store and he still had to try several on to get the right fit. You can always order it and get a general idea when it comes and take it back and exchange it or refund.

I made an in store purchase with Kohl's cash and then returned it. They give you a Merchandise Credit card which you can use online! :yup:

I did this before and they told me that to not lose my kohls cash I had to return it as if I didn't have the receipt so I could get a full refund. They had to take my drivers liscense number if I remember right so would assume you could only do it so many times.

I used the free shipping code on Thursday and Friday.

It worked great both times. Thank you for posting MVC4FREE !

I also use the 30% off code KCTAKE30 on the same purchases as stated above.

Again, no problems at all.

Thank you all so much for posting these. It certainly helps with my budget.

I love this site!

I, too, have noticed that they will take things off the site that I was hoping to purchase. And, then sometimes, I buy something on-line, on sale, and the next week it is even less. I understand that they will give you credit for that, though. I had a really good experience today - I had bought the Shark Steamer a month ago at 20% off, but still paid close to $70. Today Amazon has it for $59.99, so I went into Kohls to see if they would price match. Not only did they price match, but the lady asked if I had a coupon and she gave me an additional 30% off for a total $41.78 for my steamer. I left a happy customer; had no idea that they would do that.