What are you waiting for BF to get a deal on?

Brad

Hopefully I will be able to get a laptop for me, dd wants generation girl doll and horse from Target, Hopefully some new movies and DS games will be a good price also sometype of dollhouse for my DD from Santa. My DS is 8 and will probally change his mind 1000x before the holidays so I will wait on that one.

I might shoot for some Blu-ray movies, but ONLY if I can get them at lower prices than Amazon and DeepDiscount.com... which is hard to do. Even Wal-Mart has some deals the rest of the year; I just picked up the BD version of "The Usual Suspects" for a 10-spot. :)

Let's hope this is the year BD is mass-market enough to justify a blowout on the discs as well as the players. If so, I'll get up to four movies on Black Friday, five if the sale is REALLY good.

I got a new laptop, a Blu-ray player, and stereo receiver last year. I don't really need any new electronics. Maybe an upgrade for the computer like an external hard drive. My son will look at the Star Wars Legos. I will probably look for deals on Blu-rays and games. That's all I can think of.

I wish I knew. I can't think of anything big or small that my kids need or want. I'd like to pick up a netbook for my mom, but my dh has about every tool on the planet.:razz:

I will as usual be taking advantage of the numerous dvd and pajama deals but other than that I'm clueles, and that's just not usual.

I wish I knew. I can't think of anything big or small that my kids need or want. I'd like to pick up a netbook for my mom, but my dh has about every tool on the planet.:razz:

I will as usual be taking advantage of the numerous dvd and pajama deals but other than that I'm clueles, and that's just not usual.

I feel your pain. My kids would like new laptops (they have hand me downs) but they don't really need new ones. I'd like to get a netbook for one of my brothers who helps me drive dh to dr's appts, and dh could use a new wireless headset for his tv so he doesn't keep us all up at night when he can't sleep. Clothes and DVD's most likely.

I am looking for Wii deals and DS Lite deals. Hopefully there will be some good bundle deals. Hubby could use a laptop, because he's always on mine lol. So if an awesome deal on those happen, i will get one. We really could use a PC for the house, specifically the kids. We've had the same one since our 1st yr of marriage, bought way back during Black Friday 2000!!!

I am so so sorry this year has been so bad. I pray it is better by Christmas.

IT is bad for us with my medical bills and we are the same do not qualify for any help. Then they hand out more and more to welfare people just makes me furious

I'm not really looking for a specific item. I like to look at the ads and see if theres something I want to get for someone or myself. I look for mostly toys (I have 3 kids and lots of nieces and nephews). I also like DVD's for the kids and CD's for my daughter. I would like to get an amazing deal on a digital camera, I have one but I want a better quality one, that will be my present from my husband. I really want to get a netbook for my daughter.

Would love to get an HDTV this year - we're still on a 27" standard definition CRT set. The only thing we could really get is a 37" though, and it'd have to be just the right size due to the constraints of our armoire (replacing it is out of the question). A 32" would be too small for the room, as most of the viewing positions are too far away to make that size much of an upgrade. Here's hoping for a $350 37"!

I'm definitely on the hunt for a Netbook. I'm prepared to skip all Thanksgiving festivities to be in line if need be. I know my dh really wants one, so I'd like to do that for him.

We bought dd5 a DSlite when they were on sale at Target recently, so games/accessories for that, along with games for our Wii & dh's Xbox 360.

I wouldn't mind getting a little camcorder, a decent one, but at an okay price, that's a backburner item for me right now though.

Oh, and of course some nice Fisher Price toys for my youngest dd's first Christmas. I'm hoping some of their Laugh & Learn items come down in price

Looking for 2 laptops or netbooks..whichever is the better deal...already put 2 DSi on layaway at Sears yesterday so that one is taken care of as well as all the neices and nephews, but maybe a couple of Team Edward of Twilight stuff for DD14 and some collegiate stuff (UofT) for DS18...everyone else is already done!!

Looking for 2 laptops or netbooks..whichever is the better deal...already put 2 DSi on layaway at Sears yesterday so that one is taken care of as well as all the neices and nephews, but maybe a couple of Team Edward of Twilight stuff for DD14 and some collegiate stuff (UofT) for DS18...everyone else is already done!!

The laptops will almost always be the better deal because you will get a lot more features and better specs than a netbook for not much more price-wise.

Oh, and of course some nice Fisher Price toys for my youngest dd's first Christmas. I'm hoping some of their Laugh & Learn items come down in price

walmart has some of these on clearance in their BM stores, I got a few as gifts from the family for my nephew who will be 5m for xmas.

2 nintendo DS's for DS9 and DD6--Son already has a Wii and he is so addicted I need something to ease his mind off it...and books only work so much :) and a LCD at least 32" for me and a new digital camera w/ at least 10MP for a good deal and anything else that is a good deal -I am a addictive bargain shopper.:P

My daughter has been begging for a Kindle all year. I doubt I will get any deals on it.:(

An HDTV for my son who lives here.

We will be in Denver for BF (900 miles from home) I will have room to bring stuff back I think.

My son that lives in Denver is getting household items and clothes as requested.