What are you waiting for BF to get a deal on?

Brad

• 3 weeks later...

Gps need maybe 2 of them for gifts :S

Netbooks again gifts( i love my macbook)

Apple deals, mainly for accessories like the iphone morphie juice pack and headset

ipod touch deals

(no tvs this year, we all have new ones)

I just got an Xbox, right before the price drop... go figure i have horrible luck. so some new games or accessories.(really hoping Left for dead 2 goes on sale, and call of duty mordern warfare 2)

So far thats all.

hopefully a new tv for dh, and a few things for my daughter.... if any of you remember me from last year... i didnt even know i was preggo till thanksgiving actually... but we welcomed a beautiful baby girl into our lives on July 3rd. And since it will be her first Christmas , i actually already have a good bit for her but she will only be 6 months so she will really probably care about the wrapping paper more than anything

• 2 weeks later...

If the deals are good enough a 40 inch and a 32 inch LCD. Crossing fingers I can find both AND get my hot little hands on them.

I am looking for several other things, but those are the only things I know for sure I MUST have and won't ever find a better deal on.

I'd be thrilled if I could find a decent deal on a DSLR but I'm not holding my breath.

(really hoping Left for dead 2 goes on sale, and call of duty mordern warfare 2)

Amazon has the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 as a preorder for $59.99 and you get a $20 credit towards another video game. I think Walmart also has something similar where you get a $20 egift card.