Seriously? Black Friday in July? Are you guys serious?

Brad

Oh cool! I don't usually post during the year, but I do regularly check out the Target Perimeter thread, so I know what to look for on my weekly (daily) pilgrimage to Target. So cool to see this up early this year. Hope the deals are good and there's less, um, controversy this time around. ;):tongue1:

Why is that 2005 had more threads and views than it gradually drops every year?

2005 and 2006 were kind of "free for all" years on the BF forums. We didn't have as many mods and just let things go so the BF forums were a mess with the same things being posted over and over and over again.

2007 through this year we've had the individual store sub-forums to keep things more organized, the FAQs and "official" threads for things like laptops, HDTVs, etc... as well as many more mods to delete / close duplicate threads, etc... So the number of threads and posts goes down because of the organization.

Traffic has gone up every year, so it's not that people aren't on the forum - we're just keeping them from posting the same things over and over again :)

Yeah I think this BF thing gets in your blood and it's something we jones for year long. I am ready to start sending emails asking for Christmas ideas from friends and family.

My son told me he wanted to buy some PSP games, I told him to wait for Christmas. He told me it was too long til Christmas, so I told him to write a list of things he wants, which he did, so I already got his Christmas list! Its never too early to start.

I love Black Friday and was surprised and delighted to see that the forum is opened. AWESOME. I have started my Christmas shopping already. And wrote an article for ehow this morning on How to Get Ready for Black Friday. I have been called the Black Friday Freak, but I can tell I am in good company here. LOL Perhaps I should go get my profile updated. I was a member before with a different email address - which I no longer have access to- so I rejoined today. If you guys feel I left anything important out of my BF article feel free to give me the heads up. Once again glad to see we can post about black friday so soon. I have already started my BF countdown page. WHEW WHO

I wish i wouldn't have logged in the other week to see the freebies forum! Ever since i seen that the bf forums were open i can't stop thinking about it! During the day im fine! but as soon as my son goes to bed and i get my email and stuff online done i have to come here and then i start thinking more and more about BF lol I even have to think about it to get to sleep at night! I think to myself...ok haley...go to bed and when you wake up you will be 1 more day closer to BF! lmao! And Brad....you USUALLY have done let a few out of the bag by now! I better see at least ace or harbor f. or even some wierd outlet store by sept 1st! lol just kidding! But i do know that aces is out....now i the question is when is brad gonna post it???lmao you posted it aug 6th last year! and here it is the 14th!!! lmao sorry im board and have BF on the mind!

I know what you mean. BF is all I can talk about. My friend and I were actually planning a few things yesterday. We decided to need to add 1 more person to our team so we can get even more bargains. I am so excited I don't know if I'll be able to make it to BF without driving my hubby crazy talking about it.