Seriously? Black Friday in July? Are you guys serious?

Brad

I know what you mean. BF is all I can talk about. My friend and I were actually planning a few things yesterday. We decided to need to add 1 more person to our team so we can get even more bargains. I am so excited I don't know if I'll be able to make it to BF without driving my hubby crazy talking about it.

I was gonna ask you what part of NC u are from! well where do you do ur shopping at on bf!:D

It would be awesome if we could team up! But we are a little too far away from each other. Have you ever been to Hanes Mall in Winston?

Yeah my hubby use to live there! We go when we visit his sister! Too crazy to go bf shopping though! Ill stick to Hickory...smaller town...same stores...and much less craziness! lol

ok so while looking at the sears and kmart christmas stuff it reminded me that i paint x-mas ornaments every year and with my DH going back to work in a few weeks(deer season!) I will not have as much free time to myself to paint! so....i finally have something that will curb my x-mas urge!!! still a lil' bad on the bf urge lol! :D

My hubby thinks i have lost my mind! I am sitting at the computer, pimpin my GDeal.com Black Friday Shirt,,,and my snowflake jammie pants....listening to x-mas radio on WMPlayer While lookin at x-mas decorations!!! He about Sh*t in his pants when i turned on the area heater(IT WAS REALLY COLD!) lol and told him that he had to get the x-mas lights up before he goes back to work this fall! (he gets really busy during deer season hes works at a meat house in the fall) ROTFLMAO! :holiday01

CANT YA JUST SMELL THE COOL AIR AND THE SOUNDS OF THE STORES...reciepts ripping off and change being counted out lol

• 1 month later...

I'm not going to be able to keep track of the store hours in a central list/post this year like i've done in the past... anyone want to step up and take it over? :)

i just don't have reliable internet access and probably won't have reliable internet until after christmas...