American Girl Doll Stage Reg $140 now $35.00 and more

lakj98

Excellent Sale at Americangirl.com

I don't know how to post pictures, but I will post some links.

The doll stage regular $140.00 now $35.00.

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/ProductPage.jsf/itemId/142286/itemType/TOY/webTemplateId/3/uniqueId/329/saleGroupId/482

Track Suit Regular $26.00, now $10.00.

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/ProductPage.jsf/itemId/140216/itemType/TOY/webTemplateId/3/uniqueId/329/saleGroupId/482

Karate set regular $32.00 now $12.00

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/ProductPage.jsf/itemId/141076/itemType/TOY/webTemplateId/3/uniqueId/329/saleGroupId/482

Bleachers regular $75 now $28

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/ProductPage.jsf/itemId/141276/itemType/TOY/webTemplateId/3/uniqueId/329/saleGroupId/482

Girls backpack regular $38.00 now $16.00.

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/ProductPage.jsf/itemId/141860/itemType/TOY/webTemplateId/3/uniqueId/334/saleGroupId/479

There is alot more. I don't want to post them all. Just be sure to look at all of the sale items. There are alot of girls clothes on sale too.

The $10.00 code is still working too. I just placed 4 seperate orders.

thanks - I picked up a a few of the games they are selling for $6 on the site (300 wishes and treasure box) for my gift box.

Both games have good reviews (Amazon) and ($20's at most other retailers).

combined with the code for 10 off 30$ I got 6 games for only $30 (including S&H and tax).

Thanks, OP. I usually try to look at the sales pretty regularly on AG, but I missed this one. They had some great items for under $5 that are sold out. I did pick up the bleachers, Christmas accesssories, and the stage. The coupon worked fine with 2 orders. I should have picked up the track suit...

I just got my "order has been shipped" email from AG and it looks like an additional 35% was taken off of each item! Yahoo!

What they do is take the $10 off coupon you used (assuming you used it) and spread its value out across all items you ordered. That is how they value each thing so that if you were to return it, the coupon would be taken into account. hth!

Did anyone get their Julie Bleachers yet? my goodness - a box came today and I just assumed it was several items in one box but no, the entire thing was the bleachers set. It needs to be assembled but looks really neat for the price!

We got the bleachers, but we are missing the numbers for the scoreboard. Did everyone else get the numbers? My daughter put the bleachers together, so the assembly is pretty easy.

We got the bleachers, but we are missing the numbers for the scoreboard. Did everyone else get the numbers? My daughter put the bleachers together, so the assembly is pretty easy.

Did you have a little bag full of pegs that look like lite brite pieces? I think those are to create the number on the scoreboard. You have to put the pegs in to build them yourself. At least that is what I recall reading on the site before they sold out and took the item description off. Too many little pieces for me to give DD right now so this one will definitely wait til she is older. hth!

Julie’s School Bleachers

Item# F7122

Girls can imagine the crowd at Julie’s big basketball game with these special accessories that re-create the scene:

Wooden bleachers that girls can pull out to seat up to three dolls and fold back up for easy storage

A spirit banner and pennant that Ivy can wave as she cheers for Julie

A scoreboard with pegs that allows girls to change the score

$28

Do you think the stage will come back in stock?? I really wanted to order it and waited until the weekend to do so. Kicking myself for waiting...

not sure but it has happened before. For example, that I Like Your Style outfit on there has been going through cycles of "in stock," "out of stock," and "backordered" the entire time. Every time I go on there it says something different! If something is a great seller and hasn't been retired I can't see why they wouldn't bring it back...although the price may not be as good...

p.s. if you don't already have "Julie's Christmas Gift" get it for $5! I got it at a higher price a while back and it is SO cute! It reminds me exactly of the one I had as a kid. Even comes with a replica of the original real box the styling head came in. I am surprised at that price it is still in stock!

Did you have a little bag full of pegs that look like lite brite pieces? I think those are to create the number on the scoreboard. You have to put the pegs in to build them yourself. At least that is what I recall reading on the site before they sold out and took the item description off. Too many little pieces for me to give DD right now so this one will definitely wait til she is older. hth!

No, we didn't get the pegs. I have torn the box apart 2 different times.

oh no! Hopefully they will be able to just send you a new set of pegs!

They can't send just the pegs. They are sending a whole new scoreboard. I hope that I will be able to take the old scoreboard off the bleachers! They were very helpful on the phone.:yup:

I am supposed to be receiving Julie's Christmas gift today. I am glad that you said it's so cute. I couldn't resist the price. :)

I received a box today of Julie's gift (Barbie head), the Irish dance outfit, ballerina outfit, and the jogging suit. Everything is so cute. It is much better than what I had anticipated. I think I got everything for $34.95 including shipping. That price is usually the price of one outift plus shipping. The Barbie Head is adorable. It comes in an AG box, and then it has its own Barbie box within the AG box. Very cute! Thanks again, OP.

I received a box today of Julie's gift (Barbie head), the Irish dance outfit, ballerina outfit, and the jogging suit. Everything is so cute. It is much better than what I had anticipated. I think I got everything for $34.95 including shipping. That price is usually the price of one outift plus shipping. The Barbie Head is adorable. It comes in an AG box, and then it has its own Barbie box within the AG box. Very cute! Thanks again, OP.

I'm glad you liked the Barbie head as much as I did and glad they can send you a replacement scoreboard too! For all the criticism they get for being too pricey, at least from my experience so far, they seem to have very good inventory/shipping control and customer service..

I'm glad you liked the Barbie head as much as I did and glad they can send you a replacement scoreboard too! For all the criticism they get for being too pricey, at least from my experience so far, they seem to have very good inventory/shipping control and customer service..

I agree, cokemeyer! I used to try to save some money, so I would buy the Target brand equivalent of AG. That stuff is junk, and it would break or the clothes would rip very easily. It is not the quality of AG. In this instance, I got what I paid for! AG is more heirloom quality, and it's not the stuff that you find that will fall apart easily at Target or TRU. It's worth the extra money b/c it lasts. A lot of detail goes into the AG products.

I just went back and ordered the Barbie head too. I did not order it before. I added a few of the outfits that I had already ordered to get to the $30.00 to use the code. I will give them to my Goddaughter in her Easter basket since I already ordered them for my daughter.

I just went back and ordered the Barbie head too. I did not order it before. I added a few of the outfits that I had already ordered to get to the $30.00 to use the code. I will give them to my Goddaughter in her Easter basket since I already ordered them for my daughter.

boy do we sound alike! I do stuff like that all the time. And sometimes I find myself "inventing" friends that don't exist yet that we can give stuff to just so I can buy more of a certain deal! :eyepoppin :)