American Girl Doll Stage Reg $140 now $35.00 and more

lakj98

boy do we sound alike! I do stuff like that all the time. And sometimes I find myself "inventing" friends that don't exist yet that we can give stuff to just so I can buy more of a certain deal! :eyepoppin :)

I buy stuff all the time that we don't need too. I always say "just in case". I have a basement full of "just in case" stuff too.

It is funny though cause I have about 5 people (my brother, cousins etc) that do their Christmas shopping in my basement every year. My DH always asks me why I buy stuff just to sell it for the same thing I paid for it. I just can't pass up a deal so this allows me to get my deals and allows me to help others save money as well.

oh my! I just got the stage (ups man wasn't thrilled dragging it up to my house in the snow) and it is so huge I have NO idea where I am going to store it til DD is older! :eek:

ETA: I put it together and it is really neat! I may not have to store it away for DD because DS6 and DS4 love it themselves!

Edited by cokemeyer

oh my! I just got the stage (ups man wasn't thrilled dragging it up to my house in the snow) and it is so huge I have NO idea where I am going to store it til DD is older! :eek:

ETA: I put it together and it is really neat! I may not have to store it away for DD because DS6 and DS4 love it themselves!

I bought the stage too. I just got it yesterday. It is huge. I have not put it together yet. It is going to be for my daughters birthday in May.

I thought that in the product description there was mention of a carrying case so that it will fit under the bed. Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part. Is it hard to put together?

I thought that in the product description there was mention of a carrying case so that it will fit under the bed. Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part. Is it hard to put together?

now that you mention that I kind of remember it too. Well, if the kids weren't distracting the heck out of me it would have been easier to put together! I just didn't pay enough attention and assembled one part incorrectly and then had to pull it all apart and start over. I would not say that it is too hard. There is nothing like a case with it, but the extra stage part does pull out and push in, so I guess if you push it in, then it is narrow enough to fit under a bed (maybe!) It does come in a big white box (just a cardboard one) that does not fit under a bed but could be used for storage. It really is big but I love it!

now that you mention that I kind of remember it too. Well, if the kids weren't distracting the heck out of me it would have been easier to put together! I just didn't pay enough attention and assembled one part incorrectly and then had to pull it all apart and start over. I would not say that it is too hard. There is nothing like a case with it, but the extra stage part does pull out and push in, so I guess if you push it in, then it is narrow enough to fit under a bed (maybe!) It does come in a big white box (just a cardboard one) that does not fit under a bed but could be used for storage. It really is big but I love it!

I really wanted the stage! Hoping it comes back in stock!

I already received the new scoreboard and replacement pegs from AG:). I have no idea why they needed to send the scoreboard too b/c the pegs were in a little plastic bag that was NOT attached to the scoreboard.

I received the stage, but I haven't been brave enough to try to put it together. I am mechanically challenged! The box is huge! Some people are already selling these on ebay with a buy it now price that is more than retail. Did AG retire this stage?

I already received the new scoreboard and replacement pegs from AG:). I have no idea why they needed to send the scoreboard too b/c the pegs were in a little plastic bag that was NOT attached to the scoreboard.

I received the stage, but I haven't been brave enough to try to put it together. I am mechanically challenged! The box is huge! Some people are already selling these on ebay with a buy it now price that is more than retail. Did AG retire this stage?

glad you got your pegs! I was wondering why they said they had to send the whole board too, but hey - at least now you have an extra! Don't be too intimidated by the stage - just don't be like me and get distracted and mix up which end is which. :) I am wondering in general why so much Molly stuff has been on sale lately. I hope they aren't planning to retire her soon too like they did Samantha!

I just went back and ordered the Barbie head too. I did not order it before. I added a few of the outfits that I had already ordered to get to the $30.00 to use the code. I will give them to my Goddaughter in her Easter basket since I already ordered them for my daughter.

Is there a link to the Barbie head? I cant find it.

Is there a link to the Barbie head? I cant find it.

even though it appeared they still had some items left (including the Barbie head - "Julie's Gift"), they abuptly took off the whole "For Dolls" clearance section a couple of days ago. Eagerly awaiting what they put up next! :)

even though it appeared they still had some items left (including the Barbie head - "Julie's Gift"), they abuptly took off the whole "For Dolls" clearance section a couple of days ago. Eagerly awaiting what they put up next! :)

That's amazing that there is no doll stuff on sale! I wonder if they will wait until the $10 coupon expires. They usually at least have monthly specials featuring different items as well as additional sale items.

on a whim I tried the saved links that OP posted here and the bleachers came up as in stock and still $28!! I didn't try to check out but they are sitting in my cart. I will empty my cart in case anyone else wants to try to see if they can still get them...

use the link in the first post and it should take you there....

on a whim I tried the saved links that OP posted here and the bleachers came up as in stock and still $28!! I didn't try to check out but they are sitting in my cart. I will empty my cart in case anyone else wants to try to see if they can still get them...

use the link in the first post and it should take you there....

bleachers appear to still be available and they did finally add a new section of doll sale stuff (prices not terribly impressive, but some cute things...)

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/thumbnail.jsf/title/Spotlight+Savings/saleGroupId/1143/uniqueId/618/nodeId/19/webMenuId/8/LeftMenu/TRUE