Justice for girls clearance sale and 50% off code!

ashemgra

Go HERE and check out their clearance sale...it is buy 1 get one 50% off. Some awesome deals there BUT to make it a bit sweeter....a 50% off code 649! I just ordered a 28 pieces for my girls for $166 with shipping. I got two suede coats for $15 each!!!! I got shirts for $2.50 each sweaters for $5-10! GO GO GO before they sell out!

Here's the coat....$20 for one or $30 for 2

http://www.shopjustice.com/items/jus/images/small/8562993_010.jpg

If they had that coat in a 12 or 14 I would so buy it!! lol

I had that coat in a size 16 in my cart then realized I forgot to go thru MyPoints so when I opened up another window it was gone. Oh well DD is not up to that size yet and she does have new coats in her closet so I guess I will just hope I will find another sometime.

sorry - hit return too fast...

the items that are on clearance as b1g150% off ARE the Limited Too brand - they are not Justice brand (well, most of them aren't at least) - just a heads up if you are concerned about sizing, etc.. Limited Too is closing and all of their stock will be liquidated and moved over to Justice.

Look over your charges I was taxed on everything , taxed on the before coupon price even if it was not a taxable item, plus they tax shipping:shock: I called and told them that in NJ there is no tax on clothing so I expected to be taxed only on the non clothing items. That's when she told me that they do tax shipping.....she credited me a few dollars but it is still not adding up right.....I'm not gonna bother calling again...... too annoying.... plus it was a great deal. Don't want them questioning the coupon;)

i was able to go into Justice the other day and when i was checking out, i mentioned to the cashier(who happened to be the manager) about the code and asked if it worked in the store as well. He tried it and it didnt work and I told him that was ok and explained to him that i was on the website for a lengthy amount of time a few days before but didnt buy anything due to the high shipping.

He gave me the 50% off! He said he knows the shipping is a bit high and hears customers complain about it all the time. Now i wish i would have bought more stuff, lol.

Can someone tell me the difference between Limited Too and Justice? I thought Justice was bigger sizes but looking at their web site it doesn't look that way. My dd is at the top of the Limited Too sizes. I think were out of luck.

Received my order with one item sent in the wrong size. I also noticed that my invoice total per the packing ship was different than what was shown on the packing slip as charged to my CC. I talked to customer service, and they had a different amount than the 2 mentioned earlier. They said that in customer service they cannot access the invoice that was received by me. That's crazy!