What are you hoping to find on clearance?

guilliam

Now that Christmas is over and the clearance sales have begun, is there something you've had your eye on that you've been hoping to find on clearance after Christmas?

I was planning to look for the A Christmas Story Monopoly game but dh surprised me and bought it for me for Christmas :):D I have tried to find the 20" leg lamp, but they sold out before I got there. I did manage to get the A Christmas Story wrapping paper, gift tags, and cards at Walmart for 50% off :)

Now I'm just waiting for Walmart to go 75% off to get some odds and ends stuff I wanted, like gift sets. Ours still has a LOT left.

Oh yeah, you know how they have the Totes gifts in boxes for Christmas? They had a back scratcher for $5. I found 1 on clearance for $2.50 and would like to find a couple more if I make it to a different Walmart, but I'm sure they'll be gone before I make it there :(

Just curious what everyone else is looking for clearance wise.

Check out FYE, they had a lot of the leg lamps when I was in there the other day.

Now that Christmas is over and the clearance sales have begun, is there something you've had your eye on that you've been hoping to find on clearance after Christmas?

I was planning to look for the A Christmas Story Monopoly game but dh surprised me and bought it for me for Christmas :):D I have tried to find the 20" leg lamp, but they sold out before I got there. I did manage to get the A Christmas Story wrapping paper, gift tags, and cards at Walmart for 50% off :)

Now I'm just waiting for Walmart to go 75% off to get some odds and ends stuff I wanted, like gift sets. Ours still has a LOT left.

Oh yeah, you know how they have the Totes gifts in boxes for Christmas? They had a back scratcher for $5. I found 1 on clearance for $2.50 and would like to find a couple more if I make it to a different Walmart, but I'm sure they'll be gone before I make it there :(

Just curious what everyone else is looking for clearance wise.

I have a strange obsession with gift tags and I love buying them after Christmas on clearance. I have a whole drawer full of them and always get more after Christmas. I know that logically I can never use them all since most of the time there are like 50 or so per package, but I can't help myself! My new favorites are the ones with the little strings. These make re-using gift bags really easy.

My favorite things are at Walgreens, they are little sacks the size of a lunch sack. They are made out of wrapping paper though, but fold just like a lunch bag. They are great for easy wrapping, I can still seal it, better than a tradional gift bag, perfect for books, DVDs, video games, etc... I got over 100 of them the other day, but they are $.06 each!

Not really looking for anything particular,but I would love to find the gingerbread houses kits real cheap like last year. Last year I got 2 at Wallgreens for like .90. We opened them and did them this year and they were fine. Icing even still tasted good.

I would like a foot massager thingy.... i cant think of the name of it right now, but you put water in it and it bubbles around your feet, like a foot tub. I have plantar fasciitis and could really use one of these.

also, i too LOVE gift tags of all kinds, so i am stocking up on those. I can always count on my sister to take a couple packs every christmas, so i use that as my excuse, lol. and i can never have enough of pretty wrapping paper.

I've always wanted a set of the porch trees, maybe the ones in the urns. Id have to get them for a steal though cuz Im really not up for storing them. I already have large urns on my porch so really Id just stick the trees in there. Target had them 50% off on Sat for $40. Still not cheap enough for me LOL

I went to Target three days in a row, and Walmart once already. I think I have bought all I want to buy for Christmas for next year.

Now I am just waiting on the Target Toy Clearance. I would love to get some Smart Cycle cartridges. My son got this as a last minute gift (my FIL gave me money to shop for the kids from him). So now I need to get him some cartridges to go with it.

I know I will buy alot more toys that I can use for birthdays throughout the year, but that is what I am really hoping to get.

I've always wanted a set of the porch trees, maybe the ones in the urns. Id have to get them for a steal though cuz Im really not up for storing them. I already have large urns on my porch so really Id just stick the trees in there. Target had them 50% off on Sat for $40. Still not cheap enough for me LOL

I got mine (4 ft. pre-lit) on BF at Wags BOGO $19.99 and they've survived the ice storm! They are in heavy urns and are very nice.

I got mine (4 ft. pre-lit) on BF at Wags BOGO $19.99 and they've survived the ice storm! They are in heavy urns and are very nice.

I got these and hated them. They looked cute but they KEPT blowing over, like more than once a day, even when it was not very windy and they are up on our front porch, shielded from the wind. I took them back a few days before Xmas. The base was just to narrow.

I got these and hated them. They looked cute but they KEPT blowing over, like more than once a day, even when it was not very windy and they are up on our front porch, shielded from the wind. I took them back a few days before Xmas. The base was just to narrow.

This is our second yr with the trees in the urns and it was bad this year, they are always falling over even after put rocks in the base and now the plastic rim has broken on all four of them we got. I will have to figure something to keep it upright, we got such bad winds this Christmas holiday this year.

I am looking for a 3'-4' pink or white christmas tree to put in our game room for next year. I saw a nice pink one at Kohls but when I went back the other day they didn't have any trees left. Will check out walmart tomorrow and see what they have left. :)

its either dr scholl's, homedics or an off brand of walmarts. i saw one today at wm and it was still full price :(

Our WM had them for 15.00 yesterday and the fluffy foot massager that you put your feet into were 7.50. Picked one up for my mom for Christmas next year!! :-) :D

The trick is to put them into your own heavy urns or pots. The containers they come in are too lightweight.

I am looking for a 3'-4' pink or white christmas tree to put in our game room for next year. I saw a nice pink one at Kohls but when I went back the other day they didn't have any trees left. Will check out walmart tomorrow and see what they have left. :)

i found one at walmart at 50% off the day after christmas- it was 4 ft, Original price $20

we went to Walmart last night and their 75% was very picked over. I was very excited to find a Tetter Totter with santa and reindeers that appeared to have been hidden bt someone. Reg 98.00 and got it for 24.50 I can tell you I git lots of looks from people trying to figure out where it came from as I walked through the store.

we went to Walmart last night and their 75% was very picked over. I was very excited to find a Tetter Totter with santa and reindeers that appeared to have been hidden bt someone. Reg 98.00 and got it for 24.50 I can tell you I git lots of looks from people trying to figure out where it came from as I walked through the store.

How Cool!! Lucky you :D Although someone is going to be upset when they go back looking for it ;) Sorry about their luck:p

My neighbors have the leg lamp, I think DH wants to get one, too. I had no idea what he was talking about until we watched the movie. I had never seen the movie before but bought it for him since its his favorite Christmas movie.

The trick is to put them into your own heavy urns or pots. The containers they come in are too lightweight.

LOL well, we need to put them into concrete! We had a devil of a time keeping them upright with all the wind we got this holiday. I am going to take your advice and find some nice urns and put them in permanently and just store them upright each year. We are actually rethinking alot of the decorations outside since we had huge gust of winds that just decimated the decorations this year. We have alot of repairs to do this summer LOL