Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Does anyone know how the grand openings work? Isn't there a soft gran d opening usually? How would I find out when it is? Tia

A store opened here a year or so ago, and they had a quiet opening for about a week before the official grand opening. But there were no special deals or giveaways at either time. It was pretty disappointing. Seems like someone more recently reported going to an opening and getting something, so hopefully for you it has changed.

SingStar Bundle w/ Two Microphones (PS3) 14.98 haggarty rd target. (75% off)

they also had Disney Sing It w/ Microphone (PS3) 19.99 (50% off)

I have seen these at the 9mile grand river target but they were still 30% off.

9 mile/grand river now has both of these 75% off. singstar $14.98 (seen two), and disney sing it $9.98 (seen three)

Hey everyone - I just have to offer a review on this heater...

I LOVE IT! Very kid friendly heater!

1) It has a blower and so the heat from this little heater is amazingly good.

2) It has a thermostat so you can set it anywhere from 65 - 85 degrees or you can choose to keep it on all the time. :) It doesn't mean that the temp of the heat changes - it just means it will turn off when your room reaches that temp. The heat that comes from this little heater is impressive.

3) It will not burn little fingers. It will run for 10-15 minutes and there is nothing on the exterior that gets really hot. I have 4 kids and I don't have to warn them that it is hot. They can warm cold hands and even feet safely.

4) If it tips over - it shuts off - which is a safety standard straight across the board these days - but worth a mention.

I may go back for more!

:gdrunner:

Thank you for the review - I was overwhelmed by the selection of clearance heaters and had no idea which one to buy! This one sounds great. I only hope I haven't waited too long and that they have some left... All my nearest Target had yesterday was the large oil-filled heaters that are only 30% off (and kind of huge and heavy!) I am going to check another T for the one you mentioned.

Great deal!

I saw one last night but I was too lazy to scan it!! Shame on me.:( I wondered if it would give the gift card. Did it auto prompt for the gift card?

Being ther bargain hunter extroardinaire that I am, I scanned it, hoping it was going to come up 75% (yeah, dream on...) When I scanned it, the machine read "GIFT CARD AT REGISTER - $75" or something like that in big bold lettering. Of course my heart started pounding, like, NO WAY! Too good to be true? So I went to check out, ready to argue my case with the cashier, and as soon as she scanned the vacuum she reached in her drawer, scanned a gift card, and handed it to me, saying "this is for next time!" I asked her how much it was for and she said $75. I felt like I won the lottery. The gift card also came up on the receipt, with a blurb saying that to get a full refund, you had to return the gift card, or you would only get $125 back.

Edited to say: Oops, quoted wrong, this is in reference to the pink Dyson I purchased for 50% off that I also received a $75 gift card for at the register.

Edited by luvbargainz
List product referred to in original post

Thank you for the review - I was overwhelmed by the selection of clearance heaters and had no idea which one to buy! This one sounds great. I only hope I haven't waited too long and that they have some left... All my nearest Target had yesterday was the large oil-filled heaters that are only 30% off (and kind of huge and heavy!) I am going to check another T for the one you mentioned.

I was in the Super Target in North Garland (off George Bush turnpike) on Saturday evening, and they had TONS of heaters left at 75% off. Saw several different models, the small ceramic ones for 7.xx all the way up to some really large ones (didn't look at those prices). They were on end caps and down an isle in the home improvement area. Good Luck!

Being ther bargain hunter extroardinaire that I am, I scanned it, hoping it was going to come up 75% (yeah, dream on...) When I scanned it, the machine read "GIFT CARD AT REGISTER - $75" or something like that in big bold lettering. Of course my heart started pounding, like, NO WAY! Too good to be true? So I went to check out, ready to argue my case with the cashier, and as soon as she scanned the vacuum she reached in her drawer, scanned a gift card, and handed it to me, saying "this is for next time!" I asked her how much it was for and she said $75. I felt like I won the lottery. The gift card also came up on the receipt, with a blurb saying that to get a full refund, you had to return the gift card, or you would only get $125 back.

Edited to say: Oops, quoted wrong, this is in reference to the pink Dyson I purchased for 50% off that I also received a $75 gift card for at the register.

was the giftcard for last week only or still ongoing

Prolly not the right place for it, but I know there are lots of parents here...

www.coupons.com has a huggies coupon for $5 off any gentle care product. I just bought a bag of 232 count diaper wipes at Target (on sale for $5.99 each) and used the coupon. That's 232 wipes (giant bag) for 99 cents! We're done with diapers here, but I love keeping a tub in various places for sticky fingers... especially when I can get the wipes that cheap.

HTH!!

Edited by KC-Traderbear

www.coupons.com has a huggies coupon for $5 off any gentle care product. I just bought a bag of 232 count diaper wipes at Target (on sale for $5.99 each) and used the coupon. That's 232 wipes (giant bag) for 99 cents! We're done with diapers here, but I love keeping a tub in various places for sticky fingers... especially when I can get the wipes that cheap.

HTH!!

Thanks so much for this I have two girls under 18 months and we use wipes for hands, faces and bottoms! Is $5.99 the sale price for that size of wipes? I usually buy them in huge cases so I am unsure. Thanks again!

rockband for ps3 30% off I noticed the x-box ones all disappeared at 50% off so if I can get ps3 one for 50% off that would be wonderful if anybody notice when they mark them down again please be sure to post it, thanks

9 mile/grand river now has both of these 75% off. singstar $14.98 (seen two), and disney sing it $9.98 (seen three)

Times like these I REALLY wish I lived closer to a Target!! My kids would LOVE both of these but our nearest Target is 45min. - an hour away and I don't know when I'll make it there :(

Thanks so much for this I have two girls under 18 months and we use wipes for hands, faces and bottoms! Is $5.99 the sale price for that size of wipes? I usually buy them in huge cases so I am unsure. Thanks again!

Some places have the shelf tag as $5.99... some had a sale sign up. The site lets you print 2 coupons, but if you have access to multiple computers, you can get 2 per computer. :yup:

I know I should have played my hunch, I had such a strong feeling that would happen. Oh well live & learn. My trunk was already full from the Dillards sale!!;)

The site lets you print 2 coupons, but if you have access to multiple computers, you can get 2 per computer. :yup:

How do you get it to print 2 coupons per computer? I am only able to do one per computer and it never asks me how many to print.

How do you get it to print 2 coupons per computer? I am only able to do one per computer and it never asks me how many to print.

You just go back to the beginning and start over again. The coupon will be bumped to the end of the pages, so you'll find it there. At least that's how I did it. Once you've gone through the process twice, it will tell you that's your limit.

I used the "back" key and it printed the coupons a second time. You might want to try that.

Some places have the shelf tag as $5.99... some had a sale sign up. The site lets you print 2 coupons, but if you have access to multiple computers, you can get 2 per computer. :yup:

Can I just make copies of the original coupon or will the copies be no good? I did go back and print a second original copy and the numbers on the bar code are different the second time around. I guess I can go around to all the different computers in the office and print more!

Can I just make copies of the original coupon or will the copies be no good? I did go back and print a second original copy and the numbers on the bar code are different the second time around. I guess I can go around to all the different computers in the office and print more!

You cannot make copies of the original coupon. That would be considered fraud.

I know I should have played my hunch, I had such a strong feeling that would happen. Oh well live & learn. My trunk was already full from the Dillards sale!!;)

So I found another pink Dyson at a local Super T, it was a floor model and it was only marked down to 339 (15% off). So chances are yours wasn't marked down as low as the one I found, since others have reported the same markdown price. Besides, I'm sure you got some great Dillards finds, I only found stuff for DH at Dillards, nothing for me or the home :(

Can I just make copies of the original coupon or will the copies be no good?

PLEASE do not make copies of printable coupons! That would be fraud since it specifically states it cannot be copied or sold. If people continue to commit coupon fraud then we will begin to see less and less printable coupons. There are several sites that you can trade coupons with other people, if you want more of a particular printable coupon. :)

HTH!!

Thanks for posting this. My little one is too big for size 2's and I never thought to look for wipes!!!! I got 6 (all legal coupons from multiple computers....) bags today for $0.99 each!!! We go through lots of wipes so definitely a GREAT deal :)

Edited by dantegirl

Ugh! OT, but WHEN did Target start using off-shore people for their customer service phone line!?!?! Apparently it is now out-sourced to India. Isn't that nice? In this crummy economy, they are shipping those jobs overseas? They used to always be answered domestically, so this is a recent turn of events. I did not enjoy or find it easy to talk to the person there today when I ran into a problem.

You cannot make copies of the original coupon. That would be considered fraud.

did it on Jc Penney's Survey site and on the Hills Science Diet site. I just made copies. I gave one to my mom and we checked out at the same time and the machine scanned them both fine. I use my Hills ones at the vet and they just mail it in.

Ugh! OT, but WHEN did Target start using off-shore people for their customer service phone line!?!?! Apparently it is now out-sourced to India. Isn't that nice? In this crummy economy, they are shipping those jobs overseas? They used to always be answered domestically, so this is a recent turn of events. I did not enjoy or find it easy to talk to the person there today when I ran into a problem.

There New CEO is changing up alot of stuff!! None for the good as far as I can see! at least not for the customers

did it on Jc Penney's Survey site and on the Hills Science Diet site. I just made copies. I gave one to my mom and we checked out at the same time and the machine scanned them both fine. I use my Hills ones at the vet and they just mail it in.

If you read the coupon it says """Void if copied altered or reproduced""".It is illegal to do so not saying that you cant or it wont work your just not suppose to.Once again if coupon fraud keeps going the way its going there will be no more coupons.I can already see this one coming.

It is actually a crime to do that. The machine may accept it, but it is still just plain illegal and can get you into a lot of trouble if you get caught.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5338545

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2043383/posts

If you read the coupon it says """Void if copied altered or reproduced""".It is illegal to do so not saying that you cant or it wont work your just not suppose to.Once again if coupon fraud keeps going the way its going there will be no more coupons.I can already see this one coming.

Ahhhhh. I agree. I would have never brought it up if the talk was going to turn into how to use it WRONG. Just please take the two coupons the website gives you and be happy. I'm sure that there will be more Huggies coupons coming in the future!